Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fayrie Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Unyko edited my post above to include the form and dragged my wife, @Redfoot, over to order one as well!

Can you also ping me when you have tundra available? I need them like whoa.
@Unyko edited my post above to include the form and dragged my wife, @Redfoot, over to order one as well!

Can you also ping me when you have tundra available? I need them like whoa.
@Hailey Would you like a ping when I open for the second batch? :)

@Claritywind I sure can! Any breed/gene preference, or just pings for all?

@Redfoot Looks good! Your total comes to 21.5kt - I'll message you when he's done! :D
@Hailey Would you like a ping when I open for the second batch? :)

@Claritywind I sure can! Any breed/gene preference, or just pings for all?

@Redfoot Looks good! Your total comes to 21.5kt - I'll message you when he's done! :D
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko Your Name (and user number): tunatuna Dragon Breed: snapper Genes: Obsidian Piebald Avocado Current Obsidian Okapi Skin: n/a Sizes: full-res Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15898761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158988/15898761_350.png[/img] [/url] Will send over the 140kT once you've confirmed this. Thank you so much <3
@Unyko

Your Name (and user number): tunatuna
Dragon Breed: snapper
Genes:
Obsidian Piebald
Avocado Current
Obsidian Okapi
Skin: n/a
Sizes: full-res
Dragon Image:

15898761_350.png

Will send over the 140kT once you've confirmed this. Thank you so much <3
1122lulua.gif
@Unyko Thank you!
@Unyko Thank you!
@Daddyselephant Looks good! :D Your total comes to 21.5kt also (unless you do want the glasses, in which case I'll have to charge an extra little bit.. they're pretty small, so how does 5k sound?) Also: Thank you for the signal boost! And I can absolutely add you for tundras! ^.^

@Echoscries You got it. *salute!*
@Daddyselephant Looks good! :D Your total comes to 21.5kt also (unless you do want the glasses, in which case I'll have to charge an extra little bit.. they're pretty small, so how does 5k sound?) Also: Thank you for the signal boost! And I can absolutely add you for tundras! ^.^

@Echoscries You got it. *salute!*
@Unyko

Just in general :P Skydancers would be great!
And Coatl Tigers are a good one too - have one dude I would like you to try :) (but cannot spare the monies to fund a gene, sorry!)
@Unyko

Just in general :P Skydancers would be great!
And Coatl Tigers are a good one too - have one dude I would like you to try :) (but cannot spare the monies to fund a gene, sorry!)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@tunatuna Everything looks good! Thank you so much! I'll toss you a message once he's all done. <3
@tunatuna Everything looks good! Thank you so much! I'll toss you a message once he's all done. <3
@Unyko

May I be pinged for new breeds, please? These are so darn cute.
@Unyko

May I be pinged for new breeds, please? These are so darn cute.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Claritywind Yeah, I'm feeling the treasure-crunch myself (which is part of why these guys exist XD). I'll add you to the list. ^.^ (Also holy cow those little imps in your profile are adorable! ;.; I need to not hang out in the adoptables forum too long, or I'll go even more broke XD)

@Kaial You got it! And thank you! :D
@Claritywind Yeah, I'm feeling the treasure-crunch myself (which is part of why these guys exist XD). I'll add you to the list. ^.^ (Also holy cow those little imps in your profile are adorable! ;.; I need to not hang out in the adoptables forum too long, or I'll go even more broke XD)

@Kaial You got it! And thank you! :D
@Unyko sounds good! I would love to have his glasses, do you want me to send payment now or when he's done?
@Unyko sounds good! I would love to have his glasses, do you want me to send payment now or when he's done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91