Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Deity Seals v.1 [closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Splitstar

YASSS!!!! I'll be kind of without PC until the beginning of April after our move, so I won't be able to post them to the front page until then really. >_< Too hard/time consuming on mobile. Also, I might end up just making a new forum post for the Seals because there are quite a few custom seals which I made (and others made), and I did not plan well for that. Lol! We shall see! I will of course ping you and give credit when I add them to either this thread, or the new one.

^_^ I absolutely love the blinky eyes!! So cool!
@Splitstar

YASSS!!!! I'll be kind of without PC until the beginning of April after our move, so I won't be able to post them to the front page until then really. >_< Too hard/time consuming on mobile. Also, I might end up just making a new forum post for the Seals because there are quite a few custom seals which I made (and others made), and I did not plan well for that. Lol! We shall see! I will of course ping you and give credit when I add them to either this thread, or the new one.

^_^ I absolutely love the blinky eyes!! So cool!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@Tzinoka
Okay! :)
(Flamecallers' white part of her eye is only 1 pixel tall XD)
@Tzinoka
Okay! :)
(Flamecallers' white part of her eye is only 1 pixel tall XD)
@AngryApples

Gotta ping myself because this ish amazing.
@AngryApples

Gotta ping myself because this ish amazing.
Cherry_Cupcake.pngtumblr_inline_o4yq0fc5Ov1slhtt7_540.pngValentine_Brownie.png
Dem badges are amaze!
Dem badges are amaze!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@Tzinoka
I'm gonna make an Icedaddy badge! (Because I'm bored and is the oppisite of Fire Flight, which I'll be moving to sometime)
@Tzinoka
I'm gonna make an Icedaddy badge! (Because I'm bored and is the oppisite of Fire Flight, which I'll be moving to sometime)
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Tzinoka
These are freaking awesome, Shadowmama is going to my clan profile :3
@Tzinoka
These are freaking awesome, Shadowmama is going to my clan profile :3
YordleLover | Female | Pearlcatchers/Wildclaws | League Of Legends
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Tzinoka
OMG These are amazing. Shadowmama is definitely going to be in my signature (and in random posts lol)
@Tzinoka
OMG These are amazing. Shadowmama is definitely going to be in my signature (and in random posts lol)
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
@Tzinoka Oh these are great! Thank you so much!

I have one tiny problem though: I haven't the slightest idea how to link the gif back to the post, cause it's the blinking variant done by @Splitstar. Any suggestions?
@Tzinoka Oh these are great! Thank you so much!

I have one tiny problem though: I haven't the slightest idea how to link the gif back to the post, cause it's the blinking variant done by @Splitstar. Any suggestions?
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gifo9GbwME.png
Glittermom <33
Glittermom <33
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

This thread has the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1632929][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/96e3a015d799e3da976c8bc66d55bcc3/tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png[/img][/url]
This thread has the
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
Waystone3.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17