Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pumpkin Thief! - Fall Adopt |closed|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vhyxalas I see he has a preview with glimmer in his bio. Should I give him the genes he has now or replace okapi with glimmer?

Also, I can offer a small digital sketch to compensate for the full value of the egg if you'd like? A simple headshot like this
@Vhyxalas I see he has a preview with glimmer in his bio. Should I give him the genes he has now or replace okapi with glimmer?

Also, I can offer a small digital sketch to compensate for the full value of the egg if you'd like? A simple headshot like this
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@lucidcoyote I don't know entirely what their plans are, so could I get a version with each? And a sketch would be lovely! How about something of my lovely Xipila? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26600307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266004/26600307_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks! ^^
@lucidcoyote

I don't know entirely what their plans are, so could I get a version with each? And a sketch would be lovely! How about something of my lovely Xipila?

26600307_350.png

Thanks! ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Sure thing! And wow, Xipila is lovely :o I'll get started on the adopt and sketch once payment is sent ^_^
@Vhyxalas Sure thing! And wow, Xipila is lovely :o I'll get started on the adopt and sketch once payment is sent ^_^
@lucidcoyote Alright I have fixed his apparel!!!
Hopefully I phrase this coherently!! I should have remembered to come here earlier lol

Could I get versions with

1. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage*, Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband.

2. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage*, Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Eliminate Accent.

3. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets (wrists only), Windbound Plumage (no plume), Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Grey Wolf Pelt, Raider's Fur Legwraps.

4. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets (wrists only), Windbound Plumage (no plume), Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Grey Wolf Pelt, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Eliminate Accent.

(Things different from 1 underlined for easy reference)

*Could you match the plumage to the jade and mulberry instead of the yellow and orange?

I will totally tip at least a few extra dollars for extra work and something out of your bribe, I know I've got tulips and white-ears hoarded.

Unless it's not at all a hassle, I'll amend to coloured lines and facing a random direction (half and half?)

I thought I had a whirlwind armband but I only have an electrician's and it's killing me so I'm pretending.

If this is too messy/complicated it's cool I don't want to be demanding or a nuisance! I know adopts are supposed to be quicker to make so if you want to limit stuff that's totally fine, I'll go with whatever you're willing to do (????)?*:???
@lucidcoyote Alright I have fixed his apparel!!!
Hopefully I phrase this coherently!! I should have remembered to come here earlier lol

Could I get versions with

1. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage*, Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband.

2. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage*, Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Eliminate Accent.

3. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets (wrists only), Windbound Plumage (no plume), Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Grey Wolf Pelt, Raider's Fur Legwraps.

4. Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets (wrists only), Windbound Plumage (no plume), Red Birdskull Necklace, Whirlwind Armband, Grey Wolf Pelt, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Eliminate Accent.

(Things different from 1 underlined for easy reference)

*Could you match the plumage to the jade and mulberry instead of the yellow and orange?

I will totally tip at least a few extra dollars for extra work and something out of your bribe, I know I've got tulips and white-ears hoarded.

Unless it's not at all a hassle, I'll amend to coloured lines and facing a random direction (half and half?)

I thought I had a whirlwind armband but I only have an electrician's and it's killing me so I'm pretending.

If this is too messy/complicated it's cool I don't want to be demanding or a nuisance! I know adopts are supposed to be quicker to make so if you want to limit stuff that's totally fine, I'll go with whatever you're willing to do (????)?*:???
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro I can do all that no problem! Here's the new pricing breakdown:

Base - $1
Genes - shimmer+underbelly free, petals sponsorship $1
Apparel - wolf cape $2, windbound plumage $2, simple darksteel bracelets $0.25, birdskull necklace $0.25, whirlwind armband $0.25, fur legwraps $0.50, veteran's scar set free
Accent - $1

Total - $8.25

And just to clarify a few things, you want the feathers of the windbound plumage to be mulberry and jade? And by no plume, do you mean no smoke from the wrists and ankles, or no feathers?
@Enekokoro I can do all that no problem! Here's the new pricing breakdown:

Base - $1
Genes - shimmer+underbelly free, petals sponsorship $1
Apparel - wolf cape $2, windbound plumage $2, simple darksteel bracelets $0.25, birdskull necklace $0.25, whirlwind armband $0.25, fur legwraps $0.50, veteran's scar set free
Accent - $1

Total - $8.25

And just to clarify a few things, you want the feathers of the windbound plumage to be mulberry and jade? And by no plume, do you mean no smoke from the wrists and ankles, or no feathers?
@lucidcoyote thank you! And I mean no feathers, sorry. That is indeed a word and idk how I forgot it.

Do you do payment by invoice or sent funds? Is paypal a PM discussion?
@lucidcoyote thank you! And I mean no feathers, sorry. That is indeed a word and idk how I forgot it.

Do you do payment by invoice or sent funds? Is paypal a PM discussion?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro Invoice! You can go ahead and PM me your email and I'll set up the invoice right away
@Enekokoro Invoice! You can go ahead and PM me your email and I'll set up the invoice right away
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8