Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pumpkin Thief! - Fall Adopt |closed|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
^
^
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@lucidcoyote [b]Dragon image w/ link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1381708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13818/1381708_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=f8b3821938b5a15c6553aa7746857df25d748d6c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Colored/black/both lines:[/b] Both please. [b]Facing left/right/both:[/b] Both please. [b]Apparel:[/b] Glowing Green Clawtips, Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage. (Any possible.) [b]Accent:[/b] Eliminate! Wildclaw M. [b]Payment method:[/b] USD. [b]Questions/comments:[/b] Interested in a price quote (base+petals fund+accent+possible apparel) and whether the apparel is all possible. (This is [i]so incredibly cute[/i] btw. I love it and wish I had more WCs.)
@lucidcoyote

Dragon image w/ link:
1381708_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=f8b3821938b5a15c6553aa7746857df25d748d6c&dummyext=prev.png
Colored/black/both lines: Both please.
Facing left/right/both: Both please.
Apparel: Glowing Green Clawtips, Veteran's Eye Scar, Veteran's Shoulder Scar, Veteran's Leg Scars, Simple Darksteel Bracelets, Windbound Plumage. (Any possible.)
Accent: Eliminate! Wildclaw M.
Payment method: USD.
Questions/comments: Interested in a price quote (base+petals fund+accent+possible apparel) and whether the apparel is all possible.

(This is so incredibly cute btw. I love it and wish I had more WCs.)
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro Thank you for your interest in these! I'll break down the pricing here;

Base - $1
Genes - shimmer & underbelly free + petals sponsorship $1
Apparel - clawtips and veteran's scar set free, darksteel simple bracelets $0.25, windbound plumage $2
Accent - $1

Total - $5.25

I could do the rest of his apparel, if you're interested! Wolf pelt $2, flair scarf $0.50, rogue pieces $0.50 each, birdskull necklace $0.25, tail feathers $0.50
That would bring your total to $10.00
@Enekokoro Thank you for your interest in these! I'll break down the pricing here;

Base - $1
Genes - shimmer & underbelly free + petals sponsorship $1
Apparel - clawtips and veteran's scar set free, darksteel simple bracelets $0.25, windbound plumage $2
Accent - $1

Total - $5.25

I could do the rest of his apparel, if you're interested! Wolf pelt $2, flair scarf $0.50, rogue pieces $0.50 each, birdskull necklace $0.25, tail feathers $0.50
That would bring your total to $10.00
@Lucidcoyote I'm super sleepy right now but when I'm on later I'll double check what his permanent apparel is since I switch stuff around a lot. Before I sleep tho, if I did get a wolf pelt for example, would it be possible to get a version with and without it?
@Lucidcoyote I'm super sleepy right now but when I'm on later I'll double check what his permanent apparel is since I switch stuff around a lot. Before I sleep tho, if I did get a wolf pelt for example, would it be possible to get a version with and without it?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro Yes, that's doable for any of his apparel! I'll be sure to leave a note in your order when you decide what you want ^_^
@Enekokoro Yes, that's doable for any of his apparel! I'll be sure to leave a note in your order when you decide what you want ^_^
@lucidcoyote [b]Dragon image w/ link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24358004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243581/24358004_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Colored/black/both lines:[/b] Colored [b]Facing left/right/both:[/b] Left [b]Apparel:[/b] -- [b]Accent:[/b] -- [b]Payment method:[/b] Light egg (I know the total comes out to 117k and that's less than an egg's worth but...whatever, I have a spare and I don't mind the difference!) [b]Questions/comments:[/b] These are so cute! I'm grabbing one as a surprise for a friend
@lucidcoyote

Dragon image w/ link:
24358004_350.png

Colored/black/both lines: Colored
Facing left/right/both: Left
Apparel: --
Accent: --
Payment method: Light egg (I know the total comes out to 117k and that's less than an egg's worth but...whatever, I have a spare and I don't mind the difference!)
Questions/comments: These are so cute! I'm grabbing one as a surprise for a friend
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8