Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 408 409
@fallowtail

Can I get a ping for when you reopen?
@fallowtail

Can I get a ping for when you reopen?
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@fallowtail Could I get added to the pinglist when you reopen? :0
@fallowtail Could I get added to the pinglist when you reopen? :0
[center]Hello, everyone! First of all, I want to apologize for my long absence. The beast known as Inability To Focus On Anything combined with working retail all day everyday have been kicking my butt these last few months, and the idea of trying to run my forum just kept scaring me off of Flightrising for so long I just didn't have the time or mental energy to commit to it, so that's the reason for my hiatus! I'm back now, though, and ready to tackle this long waitlist! Thank you [i]so[/i] much to everyone for putting up with the long wait, hopefully it won't happen again, but I can't make any promises- but I missed doing these! Second, just as a heads up, my prices have increased by 15kt because I put a lot of time and work into these, and the old prices just weren't reflecting how much time I spend on them, I hope you understand! My adoptables now cost [b]30kt or 30gems[/b]. However, because of this price raise, [b]I am no longer doing funding for new genes[/b]! It was simply getting too confusing for myself and others so I've cut it. Every dragon is now the flat rate + apparel charges! Third, and finally, Tundras, Snappers, and Pearlcatchers have received their art update! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Dovfadi.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/aS9DbCo.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/PcyIoEy.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/eG8gk9k.png[/img][/center] Don't worry if you can't spot the differences, it was mostly just a need to fix some angles and smooth things out. Since it's been a while since some of you have asked to be on this list, please be sure to give my rules a re-look over! ----- [b]IF YOU ARE PINGED, YOU CAN NOW PLACE AN ORDER:[/b] @InkdemonCuddles @ShadowedGardens @demoliceros @Soni @Manidrake @KiraLaManzana @Ivy25bb @Poiichy @OtterQueen @Ekksu @Hanelli @Nulume @Kiing45 @JaeJenkinz @alaneyes @Renepolumorfous @bookwormally @SilverPhantom @aspidian @Smokeybunny @darkblayd @Vulpess @Darkrait @Shoz @dilselim @angrysnake @illusolite @Woven @Canidae @Ichamo @brytewolf @Desertnettle @Rocwylde @DuskzeHedgie @pierrct @Blushunt @Horsedog3799 @CheshireCatUk1 @SpaceSnakes @lightningpelt @MusicMiner @hyuukiru @Voteforjim @Alskasaur @Cay @Kaibyo @Kaimon @VoodooVixen @Avanari @Skyfeather02 @Viloki @JusticeTurtle @BrandonFlowers @Hideki @Kenkou @Soggyking @drownedtv @SerigalaMenarik @Jeana @PatheticLilFry @AdeleneDawner @Sukio @Chalk @SkyJumper @pibroch @Mmmyeah @AlexArmidia24 @Icepool @Embris @OfficerMittens @qqooyy @OdiAibyouka @Ellapinky @MrFrenchFrybrows @ZolQuinn @AngryMothNoises @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Shenzai @CreamyStrawberry @Shellshaded @DuskzeHedgie @pierrct @Blushunt @Horsedog3799 @CheshireCatUk1 @SpaceSnakes @lightningpelt @MusicMiner @hyuukiru @caniscaeles @rinrar @Echosoundangel @GiantPandroid @Naudir @Nahtanha @Nepkitty Pearlcatcher Update: @Telurin @Schwarzfeder @ShrickerDoosle @Irrwahn @Rocwylde @Qapla Snapper Update: @Egyn @Duh[/center]
Hello, everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize for my long absence. The beast known as Inability To Focus On Anything combined with working retail all day everyday have been kicking my butt these last few months, and the idea of trying to run my forum just kept scaring me off of Flightrising for so long I just didn't have the time or mental energy to commit to it, so that's the reason for my hiatus!

I'm back now, though, and ready to tackle this long waitlist! Thank you so much to everyone for putting up with the long wait, hopefully it won't happen again, but I can't make any promises- but I missed doing these!

Second, just as a heads up, my prices have increased by 15kt because I put a lot of time and work into these, and the old prices just weren't reflecting how much time I spend on them, I hope you understand!
My adoptables now cost 30kt or 30gems.
However, because of this price raise, I am no longer doing funding for new genes! It was simply getting too confusing for myself and others so I've cut it. Every dragon is now the flat rate + apparel charges!

Third, and finally, Tundras, Snappers, and Pearlcatchers have received their art update!
Dovfadi.pngaS9DbCo.pngPcyIoEy.pngeG8gk9k.png
Don't worry if you can't spot the differences, it was mostly just a need to fix some angles and smooth things out.

Since it's been a while since some of you have asked to be on this list, please be sure to give my rules a re-look over!

IF YOU ARE PINGED, YOU CAN NOW PLACE AN ORDER:

@InkdemonCuddles @ShadowedGardens @demoliceros @Soni @Manidrake @KiraLaManzana @Ivy25bb @Poiichy @OtterQueen @Ekksu @Hanelli
@Nulume @Kiing45 @JaeJenkinz @alaneyes @Renepolumorfous @bookwormally @SilverPhantom @aspidian @Smokeybunny @darkblayd @Vulpess @Darkrait @Shoz @dilselim @angrysnake @illusolite @Woven @Canidae @Ichamo @brytewolf @Desertnettle @Rocwylde @DuskzeHedgie @pierrct @Blushunt @Horsedog3799 @CheshireCatUk1 @SpaceSnakes @lightningpelt @MusicMiner @hyuukiru @Voteforjim @Alskasaur @Cay @Kaibyo @Kaimon @VoodooVixen @Avanari @Skyfeather02 @Viloki @JusticeTurtle @BrandonFlowers @Hideki @Kenkou @Soggyking @drownedtv @SerigalaMenarik @Jeana @PatheticLilFry @AdeleneDawner @Sukio @Chalk @SkyJumper @pibroch @Mmmyeah @AlexArmidia24 @Icepool @Embris @OfficerMittens @qqooyy @OdiAibyouka @Ellapinky @MrFrenchFrybrows @ZolQuinn @AngryMothNoises @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Shenzai @CreamyStrawberry @Shellshaded @DuskzeHedgie @pierrct @Blushunt @Horsedog3799 @CheshireCatUk1 @SpaceSnakes @lightningpelt @MusicMiner @hyuukiru @caniscaeles @rinrar @Echosoundangel @GiantPandroid @Naudir @Nahtanha @Nepkitty

Pearlcatcher Update:
@Telurin @Schwarzfeder @ShrickerDoosle @Irrwahn @Rocwylde @Qapla

Snapper Update:
@Egyn @Duh
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
Snappers are now finally the same size as all the other bases instead of being smaller for no good reason. Hallelujah
Snappers are now finally the same size as all the other bases instead of being smaller for no good reason. Hallelujah
@fallowtail I'll be back in a hot second with the dragon, but I wanted to claim a slot! :D
@fallowtail I'll be back in a hot second with the dragon, but I wanted to claim a slot! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir don't worry, everyone I pinged already has a slot no matter what! take as much time as you need c:
@ZenithNadir don't worry, everyone I pinged already has a slot no matter what! take as much time as you need c:
@fallowtail Aww! :) That's good to hear! Well it's good to see you back, this angry little man would look cute in your style I think. Just genes please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34745070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347451/34745070_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fallowtail Aww! :) That's good to hear! Well it's good to see you back, this angry little man would look cute in your style I think. Just genes please!

34745070_350.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir OOO this dragon is gorgeous I love bright purple coatls soo much. He'll just be 30kt or 30 gems! Send 'em over and I'll get started!<3
@ZenithNadir OOO this dragon is gorgeous I love bright purple coatls soo much. He'll just be 30kt or 30 gems! Send 'em over and I'll get started!<3
@fallowtail
Oh sweet! It's great to hear your back! Haha. I'd love to grab a slot, I'll be back with money and my dragon in the morning if I can. I just need to get the money real quick that's why :P
@fallowtail
Oh sweet! It's great to hear your back! Haha. I'd love to grab a slot, I'll be back with money and my dragon in the morning if I can. I just need to get the money real quick that's why :P
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth Ahh thank you! <3 That's fine! You already have a slot, so take all the time you need!
@ItchyTooth Ahh thank you! <3 That's fine! You already have a slot, so take all the time you need!
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 408 409