Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 ... 408 409
@fallowtail Oh man, I only just now stumbled across this, but now I need at least two. :O

Could you please add me to the pinglist for when you reopen?
@fallowtail Oh man, I only just now stumbled across this, but now I need at least two. :O

Could you please add me to the pinglist for when you reopen?
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@fallowtail I want to be added to the pinglist! These are the perfect ridiculous >:V dragons.
@fallowtail I want to be added to the pinglist! These are the perfect ridiculous >:V dragons.
spaceflight_rising250x100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@fallowtail [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6b6f36c8392b3c8cc6b538d672fd27c3/tumblr_ow80kvQVcE1vh5xspo1_400.png[/img] His accent is his underbelly. Its meant to look like he is charging up or something. There is light reflections on his face and well that pic speaks from its self. Nothing to extreme, or at least I think not.
@fallowtail
tumblr_ow80kvQVcE1vh5xspo1_400.png

His accent is his underbelly. Its meant to look like he is charging up or something. There is light reflections on his face and well that pic speaks from its self. Nothing to extreme, or at least I think not.
7l3ZvzG.png
@AngryMothNoises yes that's fine! that's an accent that i would let slide c:
@AngryMothNoises yes that's fine! that's an accent that i would let slide c:
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to snatch up one of these adorable cuties whenever you reopen!
@fallowtail Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to snatch up one of these adorable cuties whenever you reopen!
br9PMpm.png
@fallowtail
Can I claim my orders from back then xD

Like I was pinged for openings but I didn't have the $$$ back then uwu now I do x'D

P.s. permanent pinglist please!
@fallowtail
Can I claim my orders from back then xD

Like I was pinged for openings but I didn't have the $$$ back then uwu now I do x'D

P.s. permanent pinglist please!
@fallowtail

Pinglist for reopen, I want some!
@fallowtail

Pinglist for reopen, I want some!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
I. HAVE. BEEN. WAITING. FOR. TWO. FULL. MONTHS.
;-;
I. HAVE. BEEN. WAITING. FOR. TWO. FULL. MONTHS.
;-;
- order
@fallowtail I've just dropped by to see if you'd be willing to do the following genes, and for how much: Petals / bee / capsule [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36305474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363055/36305474_350.png[/img] [/url] That's the girl :P if your not able to do those genes, in just fine with primary and secondary as basic, and tertiary as underbelly ^^
@fallowtail
I've just dropped by to see if you'd be willing to do the following genes, and for how much:
Petals / bee / capsule

36305474_350.png

That's the girl :P if your not able to do those genes, in just fine with primary and secondary as basic, and tertiary as underbelly ^^
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth yes when i reopen i'll be adding all of the new released genes from this summer to my adoptables!
petals is currently in the 5kt tier, and capsule and bee will be in the 3kt tier!
@ItchyTooth yes when i reopen i'll be adding all of the new released genes from this summer to my adoptables!
petals is currently in the 5kt tier, and capsule and bee will be in the 3kt tier!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 ... 408 409