Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Apricoots' Imp stand - closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Apricoots If I could actually be added to your waitlist as well, I would love one for My baby naga here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=162012&tab=dragon&did=4841092][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48411/4841092_350.png[/img][/url] is it possible to get a Jade-colored flower crown? I will be paying in treasure!
@Apricoots
If I could actually be added to your waitlist as well, I would love one for My baby naga here

4841092_350.png

is it possible to get a Jade-colored flower crown?
I will be paying in treasure!
freyja___lefentoniii_sig_by_animalartist16-d9eyum6.png
Ace
20 | Andro
FR Tumblr | Main Tumblr
Blessed be those who serve the Icewarden, those whom he conjured and shaped with ice and snow.
freyja___lefentoniii_sig_by_animalartist16-d9eyum6.png
@apricoots

pinglist for when crystal vipera spines bar/daub and smoke are released please!
@apricoots

pinglist for when crystal vipera spines bar/daub and smoke are released please!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
omg I *need* to be on the pinglist for this, I adore these, so pretty!
omg I *need* to be on the pinglist for this, I adore these, so pretty!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Apricoots

May I be added to the pinglist?
@Apricoots

May I be added to the pinglist?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@DeepflowManah
absolutely. 55kt (argh I replied to your post earlier but I didn't ping you correctly!!)

@Nirwana
No worries, just finished the last batch. And ah I can do that for you w/o charge but I'm not sure how well it would show since the base colors are so subtle. That'd be 50kt!

@Artemis
You got it! 50kt

@Aggron
Still working on those genes so I'll add you to the pinglist for them. And yessss aggron is the best you know what's up ;)

@metronome
Of course ~ 55kt whenever you're ready to send!

@Marceline
Finished the last batch. Send me your imps whenever !

@DarthNotNice
Me neither xD; All the genes steered me away from doing adopts in fr but I gave it a shot. And that'll be 55kt!

@DeepflowManah
absolutely. 55kt (argh I replied to your post earlier but I didn't ping you correctly!!)

@Nirwana
No worries, just finished the last batch. And ah I can do that for you w/o charge but I'm not sure how well it would show since the base colors are so subtle. That'd be 50kt!

@Artemis
You got it! 50kt

@Aggron
Still working on those genes so I'll add you to the pinglist for them. And yessss aggron is the best you know what's up ;)

@metronome
Of course ~ 55kt whenever you're ready to send!

@Marceline
Finished the last batch. Send me your imps whenever !

@DarthNotNice
Me neither xD; All the genes steered me away from doing adopts in fr but I gave it a shot. And that'll be 55kt!

tumblr_ntwn2sNp0E1qg6pupo1_500.png
@Apricoots Omg............ this is...... this is so beautiful even than I expected omg thank you so much! So lovely color! <3<3<3<3
@Apricoots Omg............ this is...... this is so beautiful even than I expected omg thank you so much! So lovely color! <3<3<3<3
@Apricoots Thankyouu!! Definitely getting more in the future *w*
@Apricoots Thankyouu!! Definitely getting more in the future *w*
@hayum
She has beautiful colors it was fun to work with haha

@Florescent
I look forward to it ^^ !!

@AlfredFJones
That would be fine with me and free of charge :) I just didn't want to draw anything on top of the adoptable itself for the moment!!
@hayum
She has beautiful colors it was fun to work with haha

@Florescent
I look forward to it ^^ !!

@AlfredFJones
That would be fine with me and free of charge :) I just didn't want to draw anything on top of the adoptable itself for the moment!!
tumblr_ntwn2sNp0E1qg6pupo1_500.png
@Apricoots
YES this is everything i wanted
she turned out great, thank you!!
@Apricoots
YES this is everything i wanted
she turned out great, thank you!!
muj4RNB.png
Oh add me to the waitlist. 8D
Oh add me to the waitlist. 8D
ld4kS5D.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28