Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ferocious Adopts CLOSED
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@hexabeast

Well, went looking for this today wondering why the WC base of Atsa wasn't finished, and it looks like I just missed the ping almost a month ago ,:D

I know that it may be far too late to ask, but I was wondering if I could request a revision for some of the shading on the work. The opal appears to be stained brown, and I think in general some parts of the carrot or sunset are too dark.

Let me know if you are able to accomodate any of these revisions. Thank you again!

@hexabeast

Well, went looking for this today wondering why the WC base of Atsa wasn't finished, and it looks like I just missed the ping almost a month ago ,:D

I know that it may be far too late to ask, but I was wondering if I could request a revision for some of the shading on the work. The opal appears to be stained brown, and I think in general some parts of the carrot or sunset are too dark.

Let me know if you are able to accomodate any of these revisions. Thank you again!

YAzXKmc.gif
@hexabeast
May I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@hexabeast
May I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
uycbjTY.png
@hexabeast

Ahh these are so rad, I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please.
Also - the title says closed, but the post says open. If you're open, may I grab a slot? x)
@hexabeast

Ahh these are so rad, I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please.
Also - the title says closed, but the post says open. If you're open, may I grab a slot? x)
P0QFcvZ.png
@hexabeast
This is awesome! You're so talented :D :D :D
I hope you get well soon! If this has any change of opening again though, I'd love to be on the pinglist :3
@hexabeast
This is awesome! You're so talented :D :D :D
I hope you get well soon! If this has any change of opening again though, I'd love to be on the pinglist :3
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@hexabeast awww I hope you get better soon!

Ping me when it opens then please! :>
@hexabeast awww I hope you get better soon!

Ping me when it opens then please! :>
Kano3Shuuya.png
@hexabeast

I just found these and they're amazing. I'd love a ping if you ever re-open.
@hexabeast

I just found these and they're amazing. I'd love a ping if you ever re-open.
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@hexabeast If you ever reopen commissions I would love a ping.
@hexabeast If you ever reopen commissions I would love a ping.
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifNcRl9aq.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2371603
@hexabeast i too would love a ping if/when you reopen. these are so cool and i have a mirror or two that could use one of these. :o
@hexabeast i too would love a ping if/when you reopen. these are so cool and i have a mirror or two that could use one of these. :o
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@hexabeast

May I please be added to the ping list for new breeds? These are amazing! ;o;
@hexabeast

May I please be added to the ping list for new breeds? These are amazing! ;o;
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
@hexabeast

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@hexabeast

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
ck2CMHK.gif