Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ferocious Adopts CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@hexabeast

Yep! Just the Roundhorn and Headdress minus the feathers and...dangly parts. (Scientific Words!)
@hexabeast

Yep! Just the Roundhorn and Headdress minus the feathers and...dangly parts. (Scientific Words!)
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock Awesome, can do! It'll be 550Gems/$5 USD! And I'll make note of the changes you want. Lemme know if you decide to pay in USD and I'll PM you my paypal :D
@atrolock Awesome, can do! It'll be 550Gems/$5 USD! And I'll make note of the changes you want. Lemme know if you decide to pay in USD and I'll PM you my paypal :D
@hexabeast

Hooray! Let's do USD then! Whenever you can, PM me your address and I'll send it over~
@hexabeast

Hooray! Let's do USD then! Whenever you can, PM me your address and I'll send it over~
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock It's finished! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/HxWpsWI.png[/img]
@atrolock It's finished! :D

HxWpsWI.png
@hexabeast

That
is
so
COOL

Thank you!! <3
@hexabeast

That
is
so
COOL

Thank you!! <3
odJgrAd.png
@Sildrael pinging myself to come back here when I have money because I need at least two ovo !!
@Sildrael pinging myself to come back here when I have money because I need at least two ovo !!
HI5lm08.png
@Hexabeast Sounds fine! If you need reference for the gem here's a good one: [img]http://i57.tinypic.com/23qyydc.png[/img] I'd also be willing to pay in $. Whichever is better for you :>
@Hexabeast

Sounds fine! If you need reference for the gem here's a good one:

23qyydc.png

I'd also be willing to pay in $. Whichever is better for you :>
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@screamybutt Awesome, thanks for the ref!

As for payment, I'm willing to take whatever method of payment! I try to be flexible. It'll be 330KT or $5 USD. Let me know if you'd rather USD and I'll PM you my paypal. :D
@screamybutt Awesome, thanks for the ref!

As for payment, I'm willing to take whatever method of payment! I try to be flexible. It'll be 330KT or $5 USD. Let me know if you'd rather USD and I'll PM you my paypal. :D
@hexabeast

$ is fine with me! Just go ahead and PM me and I'll pay tonight
@hexabeast

$ is fine with me! Just go ahead and PM me and I'll pay tonight
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54