Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Storm's Pixel Dragons ~ waitlist
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 317
@QuetzalQueen
Your mirror will be 125k, your WC 72k. So total of 197k. I don't know how you want to split that, but my ratio is 1:750 :)

@BlackRayser
40k, I'll do the skull portion ^^

@diemondgrimm
80k (that's including both versions with and without cape)
You could pay with the skinks if you'd like. I'd want the two juvenile prairie ones, and two of the weird purple ones, which leaves 8k left to pay.

@TangleFeather
Taking a quick glance, I have at least half of the apparel on him already made, which is 5k each. I'm still available to make new apparel, and the rest of the items on him would be about 8-14k each.
@QuetzalQueen
Your mirror will be 125k, your WC 72k. So total of 197k. I don't know how you want to split that, but my ratio is 1:750 :)

@BlackRayser
40k, I'll do the skull portion ^^

@diemondgrimm
You could pay with the skinks if you'd like. I'd want the two juvenile prairie ones, and two of the weird purple ones, which leaves 8k left to pay.

@TangleFeather
Taking a quick glance, I have at least half of the apparel on him already made, which is 5k each. I'm still available to make new apparel, and the rest of the items on him would be about 8-14k each.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon Whoa, that's quite a lot, haha. But your pixels are so cool, and I'm willing to dig out some (virtual) cash to buy at least one of your pixels! My current treasure/gem funds are 104k treasure and 885g, and after splitting the price between the price between treasure and gems I figured out the payment to be 104k treasure and 124 gems for the two pixels. I must admit, however, that a 1:750 gem rate does seem a little low. If you take a look at the Items for Sales forums, you'll see that the current rate is ranging from 950-1050t. I'm not trying to sound blunt or obnoxious; I just thought it might be good to point that out to you. :) I also have two more questions. Firstly, could you please do price estimates in both treasure and gems for the apparel on Cedric here? (excluding the Steampunk Tail Bauble and Silver Spats. I do know the base price with genes to be 75k.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18157242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181573/18157242_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not 100% sure if I want to get a pixel of him as well yet, but I think that your Skydancer design is absolutely brilliant and would be keen to get a pixel of him as well if it doesn't get too pricey. If the total price for all three adopts is a bit over my spending limit, and I want the Skydancer adopt, I might swap the Zodzog adopt for the Cedric one. I have a Nocturne Scroll and a Strange Chest vista on hand as well if you'd be willing to accept it as partial or full payment. No worries if that doesn't interest you, though!
@Stormdragon
Whoa, that's quite a lot, haha. But your pixels are so cool, and I'm willing to dig out some (virtual) cash to buy at least one of your pixels!

My current treasure/gem funds are 104k treasure and 885g, and after splitting the price between the price between treasure and gems I figured out the payment to be 104k treasure and 124 gems for the two pixels. I must admit, however, that a 1:750 gem rate does seem a little low. If you take a look at the Items for Sales forums, you'll see that the current rate is ranging from 950-1050t. I'm not trying to sound blunt or obnoxious; I just thought it might be good to point that out to you. :)

I also have two more questions. Firstly, could you please do price estimates in both treasure and gems for the apparel on Cedric here? (excluding the Steampunk Tail Bauble and Silver Spats. I do know the base price with genes to be 75k.)

18157242_350.png

I'm not 100% sure if I want to get a pixel of him as well yet, but I think that your Skydancer design is absolutely brilliant and would be keen to get a pixel of him as well if it doesn't get too pricey. If the total price for all three adopts is a bit over my spending limit, and I want the Skydancer adopt, I might swap the Zodzog adopt for the Cedric one.

I have a Nocturne Scroll and a Strange Chest vista on hand as well if you'd be willing to accept it as partial or full payment. No worries if that doesn't interest you, though!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Oh my those ratios (I don't keep track of the items sales forum). Seeing that I will bump up my ratio to 850.
His base price with genes would only be 45k. The only gene needing sponsoring (re-do) is current. Doing a quick math his apparel that you mentioned would be 40k. So 85k or 100g.

Part of the reason why your mirror has a high cost is because you'd be sponsoring iridescent and current, plus the coat and mechanojets which are fairly large and complex apparel.
@QuetzalQueen
Oh my those ratios (I don't keep track of the items sales forum). Seeing that I will bump up my ratio to 850.
His base price with genes would only be 45k. The only gene needing sponsoring (re-do) is current. Doing a quick math his apparel that you mentioned would be 40k. So 85k or 100g.

Part of the reason why your mirror has a high cost is because you'd be sponsoring iridescent and current, plus the coat and mechanojets which are fairly large and complex apparel.
[center]@Darthiel 1/2 done :) [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/26ec/f/2017/125/9/7/fae___darthiel_by_stormjumper19-db88jk9.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1508287][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/26ec/f/2017/125/9/7/fae___darthiel_by_stormjumper19-db88jk9.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Darthiel
1/2 done :)
fae___darthiel_by_stormjumper19-db88jk9.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1508287][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/26ec/f/2017/125/9/7/fae___darthiel_by_stormjumper19-db88jk9.png[/img][/url]
@Stormdragon

Ooh okay, so would his accent be possible at all?
I wouldn;t mind paying for his apparel or the accent
@Stormdragon

Ooh okay, so would his accent be possible at all?
I wouldn;t mind paying for his apparel or the accent
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather
I'm not currently doing skins/accents. It's certainly possible, just not now.
@TangleFeather
I'm not currently doing skins/accents. It's certainly possible, just not now.
@Stormdragon

Ooh shoot, okay. Well, will you shoot me a PM or a ping when you are? c:
The accent is what makes his character so he wouldn't be the same without it </3
@Stormdragon

Ooh shoot, okay. Well, will you shoot me a PM or a ping when you are? c:
The accent is what makes his character so he wouldn't be the same without it </3
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
[indent][quote name="Stormdragon" date=2017-05-05 14:37:21] [i] 80k (that's including both versions with and without cape) You could pay with the skinks if you'd like. I'd want the two juvenile prairie ones, and two of the weird purple ones, which leaves 8k left to pay. [/i] [/quote][/indent] @Stormdragon Awesome! I would also like to remain on the pinglist please! I'd love to commission again! Would you like me to send payment right away? :)
Stormdragon wrote on 2017-05-05:

@Stormdragon

Awesome!

I would also like to remain on the pinglist please!
I'd love to commission again!

Would you like me to send payment right away? :)
Z07Q1U2.pngrHioVyh.pngWmiodIc.png
@diemondgrimm
Yes please :)
and of course! I keep people on the list until they ask to be removed!
@diemondgrimm
Yes please :)
and of course! I keep people on the list until they ask to be removed!
@Stormdragon Coolios! I might as well order an adopt for Cedric too. [b]Dragon Image & Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18157242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181573/18157242_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes to Include:[/b] (bold any new genes) Crystal, [b]Current,[/b] Underbelly [b]Skin / Accent?[/b] N/A [b]Apparel to Include[/b] (bold any new apparel) [b] Electricians Emblem, Red Rose, Black Leather Fedora, Electrified Sash [b]Left or Right Facing?[/b] (both is 5k extra) Right Facing [b]Colored Edge around Lines? [/b] Coloured Lines--Teal [b]Payment Method?[/b] Gems [/b]for this adopt, and a mixture of gems and treasure for the other two adopts. I'll send payment for all three adopts in one CR, and then send over the payment for an extra apparel item (Golem Gauntlet) once you let me know how much it will cost! I hope you don't mind me asking for an extra apparel item when he's not actually wearing it (I do plan to get one at some point in the future.) If there's anything incorrect with the payment, let me know and I'll cancel the CR trade. [b]Other?[/b] I've changed my mind about having no coloured edge around the lines on the Evanna and Zodzog adopts--could I please have a cyan edge around the ZZ one, and a emerald or forest green aura around the Evanna one? I'll edit my main form so it is clear to you. Is it possible to include minor adjustments on the adopts such as longer, spikier head crest feathers on Evanna, and a grinning expression and longer spines than usual on Zodzog? No worries if you're not up to it.
@Stormdragon
Coolios! I might as well order an adopt for Cedric too.
Dragon Image & Link:

18157242_350.png

Genes to Include: (bold any new genes) Crystal, Current, Underbelly
Skin / Accent? N/A
Apparel to Include (bold any new apparel) Electricians Emblem, Red Rose, Black Leather Fedora, Electrified Sash
Left or Right Facing? (both is 5k extra) Right Facing
Colored Edge around Lines? Coloured Lines--Teal
Payment Method? Gems
for this adopt, and a mixture of gems and treasure for the other two adopts. I'll send payment for all three adopts in one CR, and then send over the payment for an extra apparel item (Golem Gauntlet) once you let me know how much it will cost! I hope you don't mind me asking for an extra apparel item when he's not actually wearing it (I do plan to get one at some point in the future.) If there's anything incorrect with the payment, let me know and I'll cancel the CR trade.

Other? I've changed my mind about having no coloured edge around the lines on the Evanna and Zodzog adopts--could I please have a cyan edge around the ZZ one, and a emerald or forest green aura around the Evanna one? I'll edit my main form so it is clear to you.

Is it possible to include minor adjustments on the adopts such as longer, spikier head crest feathers on Evanna, and a grinning expression and longer spines than usual on Zodzog? No worries if you're not up to it.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 317