Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bookworm Faes - OPEN
1 2 3
@Cheezit

Sounds good to me!
@Cheezit

Sounds good to me!
@Averis SQUEE! Oh, it turned out awesome! Dr. Slithytoves here [i]needs[/i] one of these. [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=124715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1248/124715_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Clown/Stripes/Gembond [b]Color of Book:[/b] Whatever color you think would look good with the Lightning emblem on it. ^__^ (Maybe a gray tone?) [b]Emblem on Book's cover:[/b] Lightning [b]Who does the book belong to?:[/b] SCIENCE! I too, would pay extra, if tiny words could be written on the cover: "Dangerous Experiments, Vol. I" (or just "Dangerous Experiments" if that's too many words). :3
@Averis SQUEE! Oh, it turned out awesome!

Dr. Slithytoves here needs one of these.

Dragon Image:
124715_350.png

Genes: Clown/Stripes/Gembond
Color of Book: Whatever color you think would look good with the Lightning emblem on it. ^__^ (Maybe a gray tone?)
Emblem on Book's cover: Lightning
Who does the book belong to?: SCIENCE!

I too, would pay extra, if tiny words could be written on the cover: "Dangerous Experiments, Vol. I" (or just "Dangerous Experiments" if that's too many words). :3

TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Averis
I will be back. Must finish getting my fae's genes!
@Averis
I will be back. Must finish getting my fae's genes!
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Averis

Wow, cool you finally made it :D
Could <ou put me down on your general pinglist, please? :)
(Right now I am trying to save for Brightshine ;D)
Thank you :3
@Averis

Wow, cool you finally made it :D
Could <ou put me down on your general pinglist, please? :)
(Right now I am trying to save for Brightshine ;D)
Thank you :3
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
@Tsaiah

I don't mind writing something on the cover for you. I might charge for it later down the line if I start getting swamped but right now it's not a big deal.

120k is the total. That sound good to you?

@Khyra

I know that feeling.
Of course I am willing to use scryed images if it's a dragon you are planning to gene.

@Inukimi

I know right? Now that I don't have a million class projects breathing down my neck it's time to find something else to keep me constantly busy! Commissions and adoptables should do it.

And I'll put you down. You'll probably get another ping in a second once I do.
And you're very welcome.

@Tsaiah

I don't mind writing something on the cover for you. I might charge for it later down the line if I start getting swamped but right now it's not a big deal.

120k is the total. That sound good to you?

@Khyra

I know that feeling.
Of course I am willing to use scryed images if it's a dragon you are planning to gene.

@Inukimi

I know right? Now that I don't have a million class projects breathing down my neck it's time to find something else to keep me constantly busy! Commissions and adoptables should do it.

And I'll put you down. You'll probably get another ping in a second once I do.
And you're very welcome.

@Averis

Whee, sounds great! Just let me know when you'd like payment? :3
@Averis

Whee, sounds great! Just let me know when you'd like payment? :3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah

I will. I like to finish the work before I accept payment.
@Tsaiah

I will. I like to finish the work before I accept payment.
@Averis General pinglist please! I'll need to come back once I have enough treasure!

Also, is belly going to cost 20kt for the first order? Need to know how much exactly I need to save up
@Averis General pinglist please! I'll need to come back once I have enough treasure!

Also, is belly going to cost 20kt for the first order? Need to know how much exactly I need to save up
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Quicksilver

Underbelly is actually a special case. Because it's no extra effort involved underbelly is a free gene. Thank you for reminding me to add that!

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist. You'll receive another ping from this thread once you're added.
@Quicksilver

Underbelly is actually a special case. Because it's no extra effort involved underbelly is a free gene. Thank you for reminding me to add that!

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist. You'll receive another ping from this thread once you're added.
@Averis

Ooo, what a lovely adoptable ;u; May I be pinged when you start accepting (small) apparel?
@Averis

Ooo, what a lovely adoptable ;u; May I be pinged when you start accepting (small) apparel?
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png