Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lock up your Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Username: Comic1Sans Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36100206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361003/36100206_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes?: both secondary and Tertiary please. Apparel?: the pink wing silks are a must. Accent/Skin: no Special Requests?: Nope. Method of Payment: Treasure Total Price: 35kt, if math serves
Username: Comic1Sans
Dragon:
36100206_350.png

Genes?: both secondary and Tertiary please.
Apparel?: the pink wing silks are a must.
Accent/Skin: no
Special Requests?: Nope.
Method of Payment: Treasure
Total Price: 35kt, if math serves
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@haikwoshevo
Hello, I was just checking through a master post list of adopts, and was wondering if this is perm closed now or are you doing remodeling? Just curious. :)
@haikwoshevo
Hello, I was just checking through a master post list of adopts, and was wondering if this is perm closed now or are you doing remodeling? Just curious. :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla

I'm probably never going to keep this permanently open again. Right now I occasionally open it and my key shop in response to ping requests or over a holiday, but I'm no longer interested in using adopts as a major revenue source.
@Wylla

I'm probably never going to keep this permanently open again. Right now I occasionally open it and my key shop in response to ping requests or over a holiday, but I'm no longer interested in using adopts as a major revenue source.
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@haikwoshevo

That's ok! I was just wondering! ^^
@haikwoshevo

That's ok! I was just wondering! ^^
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@haikwoshevo

Please ping me when/if you open this again. I am interested in a lock and key set for some dragons.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
@haikwoshevo

Please ping me when/if you open this again. I am interested in a lock and key set for some dragons.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8