Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lock up your Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@haikwoshevo
How much for every one in my lair?
@haikwoshevo
How much for every one in my lair?
@FangOfTheVoid Here's your dragon - that's 35kt, since the feather counts as apparel. I hope you like him! [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029a6dc4edc5d667f3cba33b99e04e32/tumblr_oskwxwhfJQ1u5w39do4_r2_250.png[/img] (Please remember to save the image in case my provider changes its policies.)
@FangOfTheVoid

Here's your dragon - that's 35kt, since the feather counts as apparel. I hope you like him!
tumblr_oskwxwhfJQ1u5w39do4_r2_250.png

(Please remember to save the image in case my provider changes its policies.)
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@Intrusion

Glancing at your lair, you have 24 dragons, so if every dragon has 3 genes (and no one has facet, which is extra), and you don't want any apparel, that would be 25kx24=600kt or 600 gems.
@Intrusion

Glancing at your lair, you have 24 dragons, so if every dragon has 3 genes (and no one has facet, which is extra), and you don't want any apparel, that would be 25kx24=600kt or 600 gems.
@haikwoshevo [b]ok, so one has facet, and I'd love for you to include the following apparel:[/b] Tsaira- [item="red rose flower crown"][item="golden silk veil"] Deimos-[item="golden roundhorn"][item="golden silk veil"] Cadoc-[item="canvas bandana"][item="brown birdskull necklace"] Pionus-[item="wise whiskers"] Miyasi-[item="Pristine rose thorn crown"][item="sky blue silk veil"] Mei has an accent: [item="accent: beheld - shadow"] Hala has an accent: [item="accent: wavespun ivy"] Once we finish pricing I will fill out the order form. I'll be paying in gems, so just the gem estimate is fine.
@haikwoshevo
ok, so one has facet, and I'd love for you to include the following apparel:
Tsaira- Red Rose Flower Crown Golden Silk Veil
Deimos- Golden Roundhorn Golden Silk Veil
Cadoc- Canvas Bandana Brown Birdskull Necklace
Pionus- Wise Whiskers
Miyasi- Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Sky Blue Silk Veil
Mei has an accent: Accent: Beheld - Shadow
Hala has an accent: Accent: Wavespun Ivy

Once we finish pricing I will fill out the order form. I'll be paying in gems, so just the gem estimate is fine.
@Intrusion

All of those apparel pieces look doable, which means your total cost is going to be 715 gems. If you could let me know in the order form whether you want symmetrical or asymmetrical wings for the dragons with accents, that would be great and make my life much easier.
@Intrusion

All of those apparel pieces look doable, which means your total cost is going to be 715 gems. If you could let me know in the order form whether you want symmetrical or asymmetrical wings for the dragons with accents, that would be great and make my life much easier.
@haikwoshevo
It looks great :) would it cost more to have one of the wings made symmetrical? Sorry you already made it it's hard to tell what it looks like until it's done ^^" and if so the left wing is the one preferred. So sorry for the inconvenience. I can throw in something extra (gems, familiar, ect) for the inconvenience
@haikwoshevo
It looks great :) would it cost more to have one of the wings made symmetrical? Sorry you already made it it's hard to tell what it looks like until it's done ^^" and if so the left wing is the one preferred. So sorry for the inconvenience. I can throw in something extra (gems, familiar, ect) for the inconvenience
@FangOfTheVoid Not a problem at all - here you go. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1914e9edcfa665ebfee152dee62c57fa/tumblr_oskwxwhfJQ1u5w39do5_r1_250.png[/img]
@FangOfTheVoid

Not a problem at all - here you go.

tumblr_oskwxwhfJQ1u5w39do5_r1_250.png
Thank you :D
@haikwoshevo
Thank you :D
@haikwoshevo

@haikwoshevo

Could I get on a ping list, please? (I see the open slots, but my dragon bank is completely empty.) :)

@haikwoshevo

Could I get on a ping list, please? (I see the open slots, but my dragon bank is completely empty.) :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow

You wanted a ping for this and my other adopt shop, I believe. Just ignore this if you're still broke. ;)
@AmeriaSparrow

You wanted a ping for this and my other adopt shop, I believe. Just ignore this if you're still broke. ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8