Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Stix Shaved Tundras
1 2 3
Bumper Cars
Bumper Cars
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@zenzic *has been meaning to make a request for a while and finally decides on a Tundra XD* Dragon ID: 287295 Dragon image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2873/287295_350.png[/img] Genes: Sky Basic / Sky Basic / Beige Basic Apparel/Other: Simple Pearly Bracelets, and might I sponsor the addition of Elemental Armbands (or at least the Starseer armband? Not sure how you're working new apparel with multiple colors XP) (Comes to 200 Gems if I'm doing my math/reading correctly?) EDIT: Pings! Pings would probably help in this situation!
@zenzic
*has been meaning to make a request for a while and finally decides on a Tundra XD*

Dragon ID: 287295
Dragon image: 287295_350.png
Genes: Sky Basic / Sky Basic / Beige Basic
Apparel/Other: Simple Pearly Bracelets, and might I sponsor the addition of Elemental Armbands (or at least the Starseer armband? Not sure how you're working new apparel with multiple colors XP)

(Comes to 200 Gems if I'm doing my math/reading correctly?)

EDIT: Pings! Pings would probably help in this situation!
cbQdPvX.png
@cpmtiger

Looks fine to me. That is indeed 200G. Send it over and I'll get started. :D

As for sponsoring apparel that also has multiple coloured versions, it's only the version that your dragon will be wearing that you sponsor. In this case, the Starseer Armband in particular.
@cpmtiger

Looks fine to me. That is indeed 200G. Send it over and I'll get started. :D

As for sponsoring apparel that also has multiple coloured versions, it's only the version that your dragon will be wearing that you sponsor. In this case, the Starseer Armband in particular.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Ah, all right, makes sense ^^ Starseer Armband it is!

Payment sent!
Ah, all right, makes sense ^^ Starseer Armband it is!

Payment sent!
cbQdPvX.png
@cpmtiger Shaved! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/Tundra_cpmtiger.png[/img]
@cpmtiger

Shaved!

Tundra_cpmtiger.png
@Zenzic, ahhh, she's adorable!! Thank you so much! =D
@Zenzic, ahhh, she's adorable!! Thank you so much! =D
cbQdPvX.png
You're welcome. :D Glad you like it!
You're welcome. :D Glad you like it!
boop
boop
1 2 3