Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Stix Shaved Tundras
1 2 3
@Zenzic before you do him will you take gems my Internet is currently out so my way of getting treasure is currently not working x.x...
@Zenzic before you do him will you take gems my Internet is currently out so my way of getting treasure is currently not working x.x...
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Yep! Gems are my preferred payment currency. He will be 360 Gems. :)
I'll get started on it as soon as I receive payment.
@DescendentMoon

Yep! Gems are my preferred payment currency. He will be 360 Gems. :)
I'll get started on it as soon as I receive payment.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic awesome ^^
@Zenzic awesome ^^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Just checking to see if you're still interested in this, as you haven't yet sent the payment.
@DescendentMoon

Just checking to see if you're still interested in this, as you haven't yet sent the payment.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@Zenzic yes sorry some don't ask for payment upfront some do so I was waiting to hear from you ^^ 75k right?
@Zenzic yes sorry some don't ask for payment upfront some do so I was waiting to hear from you ^^ 75k right?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon

Oh, well it states in the rules under the form info that I only start working after I receive payment! ^^ Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I already confirmed 360 Gems, but if you wish to switch to Treasure, that would be 180000T. (I can also do a mixture of Treasure and Gems)
@DescendentMoon

Oh, well it states in the rules under the form info that I only start working after I receive payment! ^^ Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I already confirmed 360 Gems, but if you wish to switch to Treasure, that would be 180000T. (I can also do a mixture of Treasure and Gems)
@Zenzic lol ignore me XD I suffered brain damage a few months ago it only messes up my memory so I forgot wasn't your fAult at all. I'm so excited!
@Zenzic lol ignore me XD I suffered brain damage a few months ago it only messes up my memory so I forgot wasn't your fAult at all. I'm so excited!
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
[center]@DescendentMoon Ah, I see. That doesn't sound fun. ._. Well, no problem! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/Tundra_DescendentMoon.png[/img] He's finished! Nice and cool for the summer. :D[/center]
@DescendentMoon

Ah, I see. That doesn't sound fun. ._.
Well, no problem!
Tundra_DescendentMoon.png
He's finished! Nice and cool for the summer. :D
@Zenzic Awe man he looks so funny but awesome I love it! When I get a chance I'd love to have his mate XD >D
@Zenzic Awe man he looks so funny but awesome I love it! When I get a chance I'd love to have his mate XD >D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
Glad you like it! :D
(Oops, I noticed some Gembond pieces had weird layering, I fixed it, but it might take a while for photobucket's cache to show the changes)
Glad you like it! :D
(Oops, I noticed some Gembond pieces had weird layering, I fixed it, but it might take a while for photobucket's cache to show the changes)
1 2 3