Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Burton-style dragon adopts [NEW: SDs]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
@silverfish okay adding that all up it's 275k, and i'll round up to 300k for all the trouble. Does that sound like a good deal? I can add some of your bribe pieces if you'd like!

ps if you choose to take up the job absolutely no worries on time and feel free to prioritize simpler orders. I've just been excited about this ever since I saw it on tumblr and thought it would perfectly suit him so I wanted one whatever the cost XD
@silverfish okay adding that all up it's 275k, and i'll round up to 300k for all the trouble. Does that sound like a good deal? I can add some of your bribe pieces if you'd like!

ps if you choose to take up the job absolutely no worries on time and feel free to prioritize simpler orders. I've just been excited about this ever since I saw it on tumblr and thought it would perfectly suit him so I wanted one whatever the cost XD

kEQjskj.png
FdAR3XN.png
@Zyxyz Something… very shiny crawls out from under a not-at-all ominous door and onto your lap. Aw, it [i]likes[/i] you. You should take it home! … wait, how did that fit under the door!? [img]http://i.imgur.com/RtLBbjj.png[/img]
@Zyxyz
Something… very shiny crawls out from under a not-at-all ominous door and onto your lap. Aw, it likes you. You should take it home!
… wait, how did that fit under the door!?
RtLBbjj.png
9sPoCQG.png
@silverfish
put me on the ping list pls
@silverfish
put me on the ping list pls
@silverfish Could you add me to the new breed pinglist too please? :D
@silverfish Could you add me to the new breed pinglist too please? :D
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
@Ammoth

um what is this these are both amazing?? could i perhaps get a snapper slot? ;-; literally one of my favorite snapper adoptables i've ever seen.
@Ammoth

um what is this these are both amazing?? could i perhaps get a snapper slot? ;-; literally one of my favorite snapper adoptables i've ever seen.
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
OK. I can't stay away.. I NEED one.. Artist: @ammoth Username: @Harakiri Dragon: Esprit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8269089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82691/8269089_350.png[/img] [/url] Outline color: A contrast to her purple colour please? Payment type? Treasure Extras? N/A (60k + 2 genes @ 5k a piece = 70k, if I am correct?)
OK. I can't stay away.. I NEED one..

Artist: @ammoth
Username: @Harakiri
Dragon: Esprit

8269089_350.png

Outline color: A contrast to her purple colour please?
Payment type? Treasure
Extras? N/A

(60k + 2 genes @ 5k a piece = 70k, if I am correct?)
Nope.
@Silverfish,

Wow, these are incredible! Could you please ping me when new breeds are available (specifically nocturnes)?
@Silverfish,

Wow, these are incredible! Could you please ping me when new breeds are available (specifically nocturnes)?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Silverfish @Ammoth
Ooooh I really love these. Though, I was just wondering if you guys have a shorter-nose variant for female ridgies? ;o;

Can I also be put on the ping list for new breeds?
@Silverfish @Ammoth
Ooooh I really love these. Though, I was just wondering if you guys have a shorter-nose variant for female ridgies? ;o;

Can I also be put on the ping list for new breeds?
@Silverfish

Nah, I totally figured it'd be more complicated--that price is perfectly acceptable. I want you to get what you deserve for your work, so. c:

Okay, lemme see. Base 60k, Iridescent and Underbelly are free--5k for Seraph. 40k for apparel and 70k for the skin, which adds up tooo...175k if I'm counting correctly? :D I'll send it right over--if I miscounted, just prod at me for more, haha.
@Silverfish

Nah, I totally figured it'd be more complicated--that price is perfectly acceptable. I want you to get what you deserve for your work, so. c:

Okay, lemme see. Base 60k, Iridescent and Underbelly are free--5k for Seraph. 40k for apparel and 70k for the skin, which adds up tooo...175k if I'm counting correctly? :D I'll send it right over--if I miscounted, just prod at me for more, haha.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@Silverfish
I would love to be put on the pinglist for Wildclaws, please! I'm interested to see what you come up with for them; this is all very cool so far.
@Silverfish
I would love to be put on the pinglist for Wildclaws, please! I'm interested to see what you come up with for them; this is all very cool so far.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109