Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Burton-style dragon adopts [NEW: SDs]
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
May you tell me how much this gal would be in both treasure and gems? Username: @Ammoth Dragon: [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/5365d8205e.png[/img] Outline color: Payment type? Maybe treasure, maybe gems, maybe mixed. It depends on the price. Extras? Nope!
May you tell me how much this gal would be in both treasure and gems?

Username: @Ammoth
Dragon: 5365d8205e.png
Outline color:
Payment type? Maybe treasure, maybe gems, maybe mixed. It depends on the price.
Extras? Nope!
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@Ammoth @Silverfish Was looking for a pinglist for open slots but only saw the ones for new genes and accents? Is there a pinglist for slots anywhere? I've got a hallween ridgeback in desperate need of one of these! Thanks!
@Ammoth @Silverfish Was looking for a pinglist for open slots but only saw the ones for new genes and accents? Is there a pinglist for slots anywhere? I've got a hallween ridgeback in desperate need of one of these! Thanks!
@Ammoth and @Silverfish How much to bribe for new breed? <3 These are amazing by the way!!!
@Ammoth and @Silverfish How much to bribe for new breed? <3 These are amazing by the way!!!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@Ammoth
Hello! Are you stil open? Your adoptables are gorgeous so I would like to buy some.
@Ammoth
Hello! Are you stil open? Your adoptables are gorgeous so I would like to buy some.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Silverfish @Ammoth
I'd love to be added to he ping list c:
@Silverfish @Ammoth
I'd love to be added to he ping list c:
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@silverfish OR @ammoth can I get a ping when either of you are open?! <3
@silverfish OR @ammoth can I get a ping when either of you are open?! <3
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13

They've left the site.
@FailCat13

They've left the site.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas how sad. Thank you.
@Sinfirmitas how sad. Thank you.
I would totally get one of these if the artist's account wasn't dead. ;-;
I would totally get one of these if the artist's account wasn't dead. ;-;
- order
@Silverfish

Do you take festival currency?
@Silverfish

Do you take festival currency?
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109