Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Shaming Adopts [FULL!]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 116
@Tangelojack
I mean...if you think it would be wicked cool and NOT a PITA...I would be down. XD It's entirely up to you, though! I don't mind either way. But again, if you think it would be cool and not make you want to hunt me down and burn down my house... XD <3
@Tangelojack
I mean...if you think it would be wicked cool and NOT a PITA...I would be down. XD It's entirely up to you, though! I don't mind either way. But again, if you think it would be cool and not make you want to hunt me down and burn down my house... XD <3
odJgrAd.png
@TangeloJack [INSERT IMAGE OF DRAGON HERE] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16589826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165899/16589826_350.png[/img] [/url] -EXPRESSION NUMBER #1! -GENES/APPAREL/SKINS vipera/toxin/okapi glasses, goggles, scarf! yes to accent! -SIGN MESSAGE (keep it reasonably short pls) Blew myself up (again) i hope this is okay! --- whoops i didnt see your ping lemme just. do this.
@TangeloJack

[INSERT IMAGE OF DRAGON HERE]

16589826_350.png

-EXPRESSION NUMBER
#1!

-GENES/APPAREL/SKINS
vipera/toxin/okapi
glasses, goggles, scarf!
yes to accent!

-SIGN MESSAGE (keep it reasonably short pls)
Blew myself up (again)

i hope this is okay!

---
whoops i didnt see your ping lemme just. do this.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@tangelojack awesome! I'll send moolah shortly. Thanks!!
@tangelojack awesome! I'll send moolah shortly. Thanks!!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@atrolock

If you wouldn't mind the wait, I can definitely do the whole accent! In the end though, it depends on how much you're willing to spend, so for the whole thing, your total would be 200kt! :DD

@Zonemod

So that's three genes, two simple apparel and one complex apparel, and a simple accent so your total will be 155kt!

@atrolock

If you wouldn't mind the wait, I can definitely do the whole accent! In the end though, it depends on how much you're willing to spend, so for the whole thing, your total would be 200kt! :DD

@Zonemod

So that's three genes, two simple apparel and one complex apparel, and a simple accent so your total will be 155kt!

vP4Hfzc.png
@TangeloJack
perfect!!! i got one of kitty previously and im v excited to see this one :D sending it your way!!!!
@TangeloJack
perfect!!! i got one of kitty previously and im v excited to see this one :D sending it your way!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@TangeloJack
Sounds good to me, then! Thank you!
@TangeloJack
Sounds good to me, then! Thank you!
odJgrAd.png
@TangeloJack can you please keep me on the ping list? :D I have another dragon i want later!
@TangeloJack can you please keep me on the ping list? :D I have another dragon i want later!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Elimgarak

No problem! I don't remove people unless they ask anyways c:
@Elimgarak

No problem! I don't remove people unless they ask anyways c:
vP4Hfzc.png
@Alphazi Here's your adoptable, I hope you enjoy it! [img]http://i.imgur.com/61UIIvw.png[/img]
@Alphazi

Here's your adoptable, I hope you enjoy it!

61UIIvw.png
vP4Hfzc.png
@TangeloJack oH THAT WAS FAST AND IT'S SO CUTE thank you so much!!! <3333 good luck with the rest!
@TangeloJack oH THAT WAS FAST AND IT'S SO CUTE thank you so much!!! <3333 good luck with the rest!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 116