Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cute Guardians & Ridgebacks
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Darkodraco She's perfect. thank you!
@Darkodraco She's perfect. thank you!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@WhiteMantis [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/4bd2/f/2015/235/b/f/34_5742108kurosawa_by_darkodraco-d96t3f1.png[/img] I am going to be away from home for a few weeks, so I am not sure if I will be able to finish the others soon, but I did finish Kurosawa so I thought I should send him now.
@WhiteMantis
34_5742108kurosawa_by_darkodraco-d96t3f1.png
I am going to be away from home for a few weeks, so I am not sure if I will be able to finish the others soon, but I did finish Kurosawa so I thought I should send him now.
@WhiteMantis [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/c952/f/2015/246/5/4/35_13634948aroc_by_darkodraco-d98ayr2.png[/img] hoping you saw your guardian, I am still away so the adoptables will be slow and coming. please tell me if anything is missing!
@WhiteMantis
35_13634948aroc_by_darkodraco-d98ayr2.png

hoping you saw your guardian, I am still away so the adoptables will be slow and coming.
please tell me if anything is missing!
@darkodraco are you accepting items from your wishlist for slots right now? I have a friend I want to buy one of these for c:
@darkodraco are you accepting items from your wishlist for slots right now? I have a friend I want to buy one of these for c:
@Anemia

Yes! :D I accept items on my wishlist and some skins and apparel that are not listed as well! They must add up to the cost of the adoptable though. Or it can be a mixed payment with items + treasure or gems
@Anemia

Yes! :D I accept items on my wishlist and some skins and apparel that are not listed as well! They must add up to the cost of the adoptable though. Or it can be a mixed payment with items + treasure or gems
@darkdraco oh awesome! I have a copy of sunbeam sentinel, so i'll use that as payment and supplement with treasure c:
Can I get a price quote on how much this boy would be? Depending on how expensive everything is, I want to get his accent and apparel included :3
@darkdraco oh awesome! I have a copy of sunbeam sentinel, so i'll use that as payment and supplement with treasure c:
Can I get a price quote on how much this boy would be? Depending on how expensive everything is, I want to get his accent and apparel included :3
@Anemia

40+5+5+10= 60,000T + 10x3 + 10= 100,000 Treasure
The accent is worth 100kT so it would come to 0 treasure :)
@Anemia

40+5+5+10= 60,000T + 10x3 + 10= 100,000 Treasure
The accent is worth 100kT so it would come to 0 treasure :)
@darkodraco coolio! i'll send it right over!
@darkodraco coolio! i'll send it right over!
@Darkodraco

ASldkjsf if you made the art for the guardians I would want to own more.

Do you have a pinglist for when you open again?
@Darkodraco

ASldkjsf if you made the art for the guardians I would want to own more.

Do you have a pinglist for when you open again?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@safirien
We are currently open :D
And yes, I am the artist.
@safirien
We are currently open :D
And yes, I am the artist.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18