Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nesting Wildclaws [Interest Check]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/61371c3929064af3365c510281b2ba1e/tumblr_ngcwylnroU1rsv27qo1_1280.png[/img] [center]Hello! I'm going to open an adopt shop for full-image adoptables like the sketch above. Aside from genes, you may choose how many and what type of egg you wish to have in the image. I hope to also add the option of different plants in the background, or different nests. I've finished a lot of genes![url=http://imgur.com/a/F8nms] Here are the Primary genes I've finished as a preview![/url][/center]
tumblr_ngcwylnroU1rsv27qo1_1280.png
Hello!

I'm going to open an adopt shop for full-image adoptables like the sketch above.

Aside from genes, you may choose how many and what type of egg you wish to have in the image.

I hope to also add the option of different plants in the background, or different nests.

I've finished a lot of genes! Here are the Primary genes I've finished as a preview!
Matt Groening wrote:
Toe to tip, this is a Bart!
ce510648a57e207d75f31e3aa79a3132.png
@FraidyCat
This would be so cute, and if I had the gems or treasure at the time, would definitely get one! ;0;
@FraidyCat
This would be so cute, and if I had the gems or treasure at the time, would definitely get one! ;0;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@FraidyCat
This looks amazing! I would certainly be interested in being pinged when you open!
@FraidyCat
This looks amazing! I would certainly be interested in being pinged when you open!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@FraidyCat hi yes hello please ping me when these are open
@FraidyCat hi yes hello please ping me when these are open
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@FraidyCat
I'd love to be pinged when you open as well!
@FraidyCat
I'd love to be pinged when you open as well!
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@FraidyCat
Please ping me when you open, these are amazing!
@FraidyCat
Please ping me when you open, these are amazing!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@FraidyCat Please ping me when you open, I have JUST the WC who need this :D Those drawings are amazing !
@FraidyCat Please ping me when you open, I have JUST the WC who need this :D Those drawings are amazing !
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
@FraidyCat ooh, this is really cute! I'll definitely be buying one when you open! :D
@FraidyCat ooh, this is really cute! I'll definitely be buying one when you open! :D
+19FR time (-7h, a day ahead)
I'm super broke currently but its an amazing idea and I'd definitely be interested once I have tr again.
I'm super broke currently but its an amazing idea and I'd definitely be interested once I have tr again.
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
[quote name="Blutopod" date="2015-01-19 06:41:21"]I'm super broke currently but its an amazing idea and I'd definitely be interested once I have tr again.[/quote] ^ - This.
Blutopod wrote on 2015-01-19 06:41:21:

^ - This.
evf74K5.png
1 2 3 4 5