Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 493 494
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thanks!
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thanks!
wip dnkwjdbwkd
Hello, these bonsais are beautiful, may I please be added to the pinglist?
Hello, these bonsais are beautiful, may I please be added to the pinglist?
mini_pixel_art_black.png signature.png mini_pixel_art_white.png
I’d like to be on the pinglist as well!
I’d like to be on the pinglist as well!
sBdLZtA.png
@miirshroom

Hi! I would like to be added to the pinglist please! I also have a couple questions about ordering:
  1. For Artist's Choice, are all sections available to be a selected item? Can I choose a specific tree, shrub, decoration, creature, weather effect, etc.?
  2. For the rose bush on a trellis, are the rose bush and trellis purchased separately? Also since this would be considered a large specialty bush, does the item cost double as well as the treasure cost?
@miirshroom

Hi! I would like to be added to the pinglist please! I also have a couple questions about ordering:
  1. For Artist's Choice, are all sections available to be a selected item? Can I choose a specific tree, shrub, decoration, creature, weather effect, etc.?
  2. For the rose bush on a trellis, are the rose bush and trellis purchased separately? Also since this would be considered a large specialty bush, does the item cost double as well as the treasure cost?
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@RoseArcana
1. Yes, you can choose anything specific from any section
2. Yes, the rose bush and trellis are separate, and the cost of rose bush is doubled to have one climbing the trellis because it takes 2 copies of the asset to achieve the climbing effect.

I'm probably eliminating all treasure costs except for the base planter selection soon, because checking the orders has gotten more complicated over time and given the choice I'd rather keep item payment an option.
@RoseArcana
1. Yes, you can choose anything specific from any section
2. Yes, the rose bush and trellis are separate, and the cost of rose bush is doubled to have one climbing the trellis because it takes 2 copies of the asset to achieve the climbing effect.

I'm probably eliminating all treasure costs except for the base planter selection soon, because checking the orders has gotten more complicated over time and given the choice I'd rather keep item payment an option.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll be able to grab a slot in the future
@miirshroom

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll be able to grab a slot in the future
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@miirshroom
please add me to the pinglist :D
@miirshroom
please add me to the pinglist :D
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@miirshroom
Please add me to the pinglist!
@miirshroom
Please add me to the pinglist!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
omg these are so clever.. pinglist please! I'll have to come back later and decide what I might want.

edit: I'm actually a little confused on the open status? :0 You say wait for slot openings but also have the smaller option listed as open slots
omg these are so clever.. pinglist please! I'll have to come back later and decide what I might want.

edit: I'm actually a little confused on the open status? :0 You say wait for slot openings but also have the smaller option listed as open slots
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@miirshroom

pinglist please! been wanting one of these since the eaaarly years
@miirshroom

pinglist please! been wanting one of these since the eaaarly years
....................... 16648_30.png
jiali's artshop
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 493 494