Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 493 494
OOHH MY GOODNESS, that's beautiful! It turned out absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!
OOHH MY GOODNESS, that's beautiful! It turned out absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@miirshroom
Thank you so much! I love it!
@miirshroom
Thank you so much! I love it!
eG6Zatg.png
@miirshroom

May I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@miirshroom

May I be added to the general pinglist, please?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@miirshroom

Me again! A custom order this time - I hope I'm doing it right, I haven't done one in ages and there are a lot of new options I'd like to try!

Image width: 150 px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Purple - 150 px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: Light Flight double column with top beam
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Large specialty rosebush (purple roses, gold leaves) - N/A - N/A
Plants: 2 or 3 clumps of Hallowed Ivy and 2 clumps of Lucky Star
Creatures: 2 Bluethroated Hummingbirds
Decorations: 1 pastel semi-precious gem pile
Placement Directions: I'd like the rosebush to be climbing the columns, and the Hallowed Ivy clumps as groundcover on the substrate. I'd kind of like a clump of Lucky Star on the column top beam but that might crowd the rosebush too much?

25k treasure
15x Bluestreaked Shell
20x Intact Clay Relief
4x Withered Rose
20x Hallowed Ivy
20x Bluethroated Hummingbird
5x Rosy Gypsum

I'll go ahead and send payment, but let me know if I'm missing anything! I kept tweaking it and I'm worried I missed some treasure fees.
@miirshroom

Me again! A custom order this time - I hope I'm doing it right, I haven't done one in ages and there are a lot of new options I'd like to try!

Image width: 150 px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Purple - 150 px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: Light Flight double column with top beam
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Large specialty rosebush (purple roses, gold leaves) - N/A - N/A
Plants: 2 or 3 clumps of Hallowed Ivy and 2 clumps of Lucky Star
Creatures: 2 Bluethroated Hummingbirds
Decorations: 1 pastel semi-precious gem pile
Placement Directions: I'd like the rosebush to be climbing the columns, and the Hallowed Ivy clumps as groundcover on the substrate. I'd kind of like a clump of Lucky Star on the column top beam but that might crowd the rosebush too much?

25k treasure
15x Bluestreaked Shell
20x Intact Clay Relief
4x Withered Rose
20x Hallowed Ivy
20x Bluethroated Hummingbird
5x Rosy Gypsum

I'll go ahead and send payment, but let me know if I'm missing anything! I kept tweaking it and I'm worried I missed some treasure fees.
TH15wMc.png
@miirshroom HELLO I'm back and I wanted to try out the Artist's Choice option!! [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Tan Ceramic Pot, Light Runestone, Black Pumice [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Think back and gold! Sol's visage is really the best way to get an idea of what to look for, but "black and gold" is the general idea. You can also see Sol's bio if you need "inspiration", I guess! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33446658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334467/33446658_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197050&tab=dragon&did=33446658]Link to Sol's Page![/url][/b][/center] Total Price: 120k Treasure! I'm also here to ask if I could be added to the general ping list! I do check frequently, but as I have dyslexia it can get very disorienting trying to see if I get mentioned!
@miirshroom HELLO I'm back and I wanted to try out the Artist's Choice option!!

Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: Tan Ceramic Pot, Light Runestone, Black Pumice
Theme Directions: Think back and gold! Sol's visage is really the best way to get an idea of what to look for, but "black and gold" is the general idea. You can also see Sol's bio if you need "inspiration", I guess!
Dragon Image:
Total Price: 120k Treasure!

I'm also here to ask if I could be added to the general ping list! I do check frequently, but as I have dyslexia it can get very disorienting trying to see if I get mentioned!
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Image width: 500px (+ 20k Treasure)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Azure color(x5 Azurite)
Substrate: Blue Quartz( + 2k treasure)
Structural Elements: One small Trellis(x10 Birch plank, +2.5k treasure) and one Large Trellis(x10 Birch Plank, + 5k treasure)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): X2(white Pine - Spring), X1(Hemlock - Spring),X1(Trident Maple - Spring), x1(Granny Smith Apple - Spring)
Plants: X2 Blue Rose bushes(+10k treasure) x2 Trellis Roses(+20k Treasure, would like the roses blue), Ground cover - Jungle Grass,Subterranean Clover, Madame Snapdragon
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Nope!

Total: 59,500 Treasure

Let me know if I got item amounts/Treasure wrong. I'll send it all over now!
Image width: 500px (+ 20k Treasure)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Azure color(x5 Azurite)
Substrate: Blue Quartz( + 2k treasure)
Structural Elements: One small Trellis(x10 Birch plank, +2.5k treasure) and one Large Trellis(x10 Birch Plank, + 5k treasure)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): X2(white Pine - Spring), X1(Hemlock - Spring),X1(Trident Maple - Spring), x1(Granny Smith Apple - Spring)
Plants: X2 Blue Rose bushes(+10k treasure) x2 Trellis Roses(+20k Treasure, would like the roses blue), Ground cover - Jungle Grass,Subterranean Clover, Madame Snapdragon
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Nope!

Total: 59,500 Treasure

Let me know if I got item amounts/Treasure wrong. I'll send it all over now!
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@reotheleo @TheKawaiiToaster @FjaraLunar @Lirillith @officialpeachtree Payments received and added to queue

@Jayfox Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment!
@reotheleo @TheKawaiiToaster @FjaraLunar @Lirillith @officialpeachtree Payments received and added to queue

@Jayfox Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom HI I HEARD THERE WERE FERNS?? I have been waiting so long for ferns so I could finally order my favorite dragon a bonsai and they are HERE and I am SO READY. Also could I be on the general pinglist please? [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Grove Fern! [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Windy as heck. She's a messenger/courier for the clan, likes exploring, all that good Windy stuff. I have no ideas of my own for this one and I trust you, so idk. Have fun with it? [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28626936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286270/28626936_350.png[/img] [/url] (She's got some art at the end of her bio if that could help?)
@miirshroom
HI I HEARD THERE WERE FERNS?? I have been waiting so long for ferns so I could finally order my favorite dragon a bonsai and they are HERE and I am SO READY.

Also could I be on the general pinglist please?

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Grove Fern!
Theme Directions: Windy as heck.
She's a messenger/courier for the clan, likes exploring, all that good Windy stuff. I have no ideas of my own for this one and I trust you, so idk. Have fun with it?
Dragon Image:
28626936_350.png

(She's got some art at the end of her bio if that could help?)
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@miirshroom I dropped by to browse your shop and noticed that there are now Category 2 slots open! Am I able to make an order for one of those?

Bonsai will be for this dragon.

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Yellow - 500px
Substrate: Pink Quartz (recoloured - see note below)
Structural Elements: Light Flight columns x8 (2x triple, 1x double): column type A, beams type 1 (triples) and 4 (double), pedestals Y (see note below)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (1x specialty rose bush - blue rose - gold leaf) (cherry - slanting - charged duneberry)
Plants: 7x grove fern cluster, 4x chickweed, 2x stellaria chickweed, 4x clover, 1x hallowed ivy, 3x fire flower, 1x madam snapdragon, 1x yellow snapdragon, 1x yellow petunia
Creatures: 1x leucistic crow, 1x dark-bordered beauty pattern moth
Decorations: 1x gold spear, 1x group strangling vines, 3x quartz crystal, 2x blue quartz crystal, 1x light runestone, 3x pastel gem pile, and a big/double size custom balanced gemstones: double each rosy gypsum, celestine, chrysoberyl

Placement Directions: (Is this too long? I'm sorry, I figure it's better to be specific lol)
This bonsai planter is intended to emulate a slightly overgrown courtyard in the Sunbeam Ruins. The columns are intended to be symmetrical; one triple should be placed at either side of the planter, but not right at the edge, while the double should be exactly in the centre.

Please distribute the ferns evenly and on a layer below everything else in the planter, as I chose them with the intent of them being the backdrop behind everything else. Please allow the two outermost fern leaves to overhang the edge as much as possible. Everything else should be in front of the columns.

Please place one bonsai tree between the innermost two columns of each triple set, and the ivy on top of the double, slightly overhanging the right edge of the beam. I think the snapdragons may look best near the edge of the planter, but I'll leave that to your judgement.

Please distribute the rest of the plants and the two animals at your discretion, as long as some of the low plants are 'bunched together' in some areas with some patches of substrate left bare. It's intended to look natural in contrast to the columns.

The spear should be between the middle column set and the one on the right, and the quartz crystals scattered about (please put two together).I would like one pastel stone pile to be on top of the double column next to the ivy, and the second on the substrate -- is it possible for the last pile to be more messy and scattered?

For the big balanced stones, could you please make an arch or a set of tall narrow 'columns' of stacked stones? Whichever you think would look best. Please place the light runestone somewhere prominent, and choose a column for the strangling ivy as you see fit.

Extra request: could you please recolour (push the hue, sat, brightness) the columns and substrate ever so slightly to a lighter, more golden yellow almost like the planter colour, like this?

I'll send the PM with the items shortly, but before I send the treasure: the cherries have a special order condition of up to 50k discount. How much is the discount for the one cherry tree on this order? I just want to make sure I have the right total (I plan to send extra for the recolours above). c:

Payment:
[10x sacridite]
[3kt]
[20kt, 80x intact clay relief]
[5kt, 2x wilting/withered rose, 1x charged duneberry]
[70x grove fern]
[40x chickweed]
[20x stellaria media Is it okay if I pay for this in chickweed instead since they're the same type?]
[40x clover]
[10x hallowed ivy]
[30x fire flower]
[20x madame snapdragon]
[10x petunia item]
[10x leucistic crow]
[2x dark-bordered beauty]
[30x celestine/rosy gypsum]
[10kt, 2x ea rosy gypsum, celestine, chrysoberyl]
[10x spear items]
[5kt, 5x strangling vine]
[30x crystal quartz]
[20x blue quartz]
[1x light runestone]

treasure = 43kt
@miirshroom I dropped by to browse your shop and noticed that there are now Category 2 slots open! Am I able to make an order for one of those?

Bonsai will be for this dragon.

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Yellow - 500px
Substrate: Pink Quartz (recoloured - see note below)
Structural Elements: Light Flight columns x8 (2x triple, 1x double): column type A, beams type 1 (triples) and 4 (double), pedestals Y (see note below)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (1x specialty rose bush - blue rose - gold leaf) (cherry - slanting - charged duneberry)
Plants: 7x grove fern cluster, 4x chickweed, 2x stellaria chickweed, 4x clover, 1x hallowed ivy, 3x fire flower, 1x madam snapdragon, 1x yellow snapdragon, 1x yellow petunia
Creatures: 1x leucistic crow, 1x dark-bordered beauty pattern moth
Decorations: 1x gold spear, 1x group strangling vines, 3x quartz crystal, 2x blue quartz crystal, 1x light runestone, 3x pastel gem pile, and a big/double size custom balanced gemstones: double each rosy gypsum, celestine, chrysoberyl

Placement Directions: (Is this too long? I'm sorry, I figure it's better to be specific lol)
This bonsai planter is intended to emulate a slightly overgrown courtyard in the Sunbeam Ruins. The columns are intended to be symmetrical; one triple should be placed at either side of the planter, but not right at the edge, while the double should be exactly in the centre.

Please distribute the ferns evenly and on a layer below everything else in the planter, as I chose them with the intent of them being the backdrop behind everything else. Please allow the two outermost fern leaves to overhang the edge as much as possible. Everything else should be in front of the columns.

Please place one bonsai tree between the innermost two columns of each triple set, and the ivy on top of the double, slightly overhanging the right edge of the beam. I think the snapdragons may look best near the edge of the planter, but I'll leave that to your judgement.

Please distribute the rest of the plants and the two animals at your discretion, as long as some of the low plants are 'bunched together' in some areas with some patches of substrate left bare. It's intended to look natural in contrast to the columns.

The spear should be between the middle column set and the one on the right, and the quartz crystals scattered about (please put two together).I would like one pastel stone pile to be on top of the double column next to the ivy, and the second on the substrate -- is it possible for the last pile to be more messy and scattered?

For the big balanced stones, could you please make an arch or a set of tall narrow 'columns' of stacked stones? Whichever you think would look best. Please place the light runestone somewhere prominent, and choose a column for the strangling ivy as you see fit.

Extra request: could you please recolour (push the hue, sat, brightness) the columns and substrate ever so slightly to a lighter, more golden yellow almost like the planter colour, like this?

I'll send the PM with the items shortly, but before I send the treasure: the cherries have a special order condition of up to 50k discount. How much is the discount for the one cherry tree on this order? I just want to make sure I have the right total (I plan to send extra for the recolours above). c:

Payment:
[10x sacridite]
[3kt]
[20kt, 80x intact clay relief]
[5kt, 2x wilting/withered rose, 1x charged duneberry]
[70x grove fern]
[40x chickweed]
[20x stellaria media Is it okay if I pay for this in chickweed instead since they're the same type?]
[40x clover]
[10x hallowed ivy]
[30x fire flower]
[20x madame snapdragon]
[10x petunia item]
[10x leucistic crow]
[2x dark-bordered beauty]
[30x celestine/rosy gypsum]
[10kt, 2x ea rosy gypsum, celestine, chrysoberyl]
[10x spear items]
[5kt, 5x strangling vine]
[30x crystal quartz]
[20x blue quartz]
[1x light runestone]

treasure = 43kt
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@miirshroom

An artist's choice order from me!

Specific Item requests: active volcano, horn coral, assorted shells, trilobite fossil (either)
Theme Directions: I'd like the piece based around the general feel of my clan's territory. The Prisma Reef is a large coral reef that completely borders a relatively large area of ocean and a cluster of small islands. The largest, most central island has an active but mostly predictable volcano. The biodiversity of the reef, ocean and islands is very eclectic and unique (or more simply from an artist POV, colourful), but the reef is the most significant aspect of their territory.
Dragon Image: N/A
@miirshroom

An artist's choice order from me!

Specific Item requests: active volcano, horn coral, assorted shells, trilobite fossil (either)
Theme Directions: I'd like the piece based around the general feel of my clan's territory. The Prisma Reef is a large coral reef that completely borders a relatively large area of ocean and a cluster of small islands. The largest, most central island has an active but mostly predictable volcano. The biodiversity of the reef, ocean and islands is very eclectic and unique (or more simply from an artist POV, colourful), but the reef is the most significant aspect of their territory.
Dragon Image: N/A
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 493 494