Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 493 494
@balthy @Alcina @Evet @Jeana You may all claim 250+ slots, please edit your posts with the details and send payments at your earliest convenience to confirm your slots!

@Chelo Added you to the top of the queue. Please send payment after you've finished editing your post to confirm your slot!
@balthy @Alcina @Evet @Jeana You may all claim 250+ slots, please edit your posts with the details and send payments at your earliest convenience to confirm your slots!

@Chelo Added you to the top of the queue. Please send payment after you've finished editing your post to confirm your slot!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season & any effects): Snow Coating, 1 Starwood Night birch
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150 pixel width, Ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: BLUE ceramic, Transparent substrate (shows roots), Crystal Quartz
Plants: None
Creatures: Frostbite Hummingbird (flying front forward pose), Runic Pug Moth of ice flight colors (all 3 flying poses and 2 perched poses)
Decorations: ice Runestone, balanced stones single tower (small structure), Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: I give you artistic freedom ^^
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season & any effects): Snow Coating, 1 Starwood Night birch
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150 pixel width, Ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: BLUE ceramic, Transparent substrate (shows roots), Crystal Quartz
Plants: None
Creatures: Frostbite Hummingbird (flying front forward pose), Runic Pug Moth of ice flight colors (all 3 flying poses and 2 perched poses)
Decorations: ice Runestone, balanced stones single tower (small structure), Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: I give you artistic freedom ^^
@miirshroom Hello! could I be taken off the pinglist please? This username has changed owners.
@miirshroom Hello! could I be taken off the pinglist please? This username has changed owners.
@Miirshroom

Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - BROWN - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: Sandstone Brick (scattered),2x Light Flight Columns ( Double, A, 1, Z)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
4x Prickly Pear - Fruiting - N/a
2x Date Palm - New Fruit - N/A
1x Willow - Autumn - N/A

Plants:
2x Barrel Cacti - Stonespine
2x Ivy #1 - Hallowed Ivy

Creatures:
1x Small Snakes - Coiled Burnserpen
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions:
- Please have the hallowed ivy on the columns.
- Also, is it possibly to have a snake on a column? If so you can put it at one of the columns.
If not feel free to put it on one of those bricks.

Also got a question. When I receive the bonsai pixel and feel like adding more to it or remove/replace an item, would that be possible?

Payment:
- 15kt
- 2x Banded Sardonyx
- 1kt
- 20x Intact Clay Relief + 5kt treasure
- 30x Green Shoots
- 15x Pelagas Feathers
- 20x Prickly Pear
- 20x Ashfall Prickler
- 20x Hallowed Ivy
- 15x Coiled Burnserpent
@Miirshroom

Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - BROWN - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: Sandstone Brick (scattered),2x Light Flight Columns ( Double, A, 1, Z)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
4x Prickly Pear - Fruiting - N/a
2x Date Palm - New Fruit - N/A
1x Willow - Autumn - N/A

Plants:
2x Barrel Cacti - Stonespine
2x Ivy #1 - Hallowed Ivy

Creatures:
1x Small Snakes - Coiled Burnserpen
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions:
- Please have the hallowed ivy on the columns.
- Also, is it possibly to have a snake on a column? If so you can put it at one of the columns.
If not feel free to put it on one of those bricks.

Also got a question. When I receive the bonsai pixel and feel like adding more to it or remove/replace an item, would that be possible?

Payment:
- 15kt
- 2x Banded Sardonyx
- 1kt
- 20x Intact Clay Relief + 5kt treasure
- 30x Green Shoots
- 15x Pelagas Feathers
- 20x Prickly Pear
- 20x Ashfall Prickler
- 20x Hallowed Ivy
- 15x Coiled Burnserpent
@TimeWeaver sure thing, you've been removed!

@Imani If reserving for the 250px+ please edit your post with details and send payment at your earliest convenience. If it's a slot for the 200px and smaller planters, there is no limit on the number of open slots.
@TimeWeaver sure thing, you've been removed!

@Imani If reserving for the 250px+ please edit your post with details and send payment at your earliest convenience. If it's a slot for the 200px and smaller planters, there is no limit on the number of open slots.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Payment sent!
@miirshroom

Payment sent!
@Miirshroom

I would love a slot if you still have one of the 250+ slots

it will be artist choice
@Miirshroom

I would love a slot if you still have one of the 250+ slots

it will be artist choice
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] glow mushrooms, and bees [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A I'd just like something that compliments her image for her bio please c: [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (include full size image + link to profile) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30621/3062058_350.png[/img] Her name is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43847&tab=dragon&did=3062058]Procella[/url]
@miirshroom

Image width:
200px
Specific Item requests:
glow mushrooms, and bees
Theme Directions: N/A
I'd just like something that compliments her image for her bio please c:
Dragon Image: (include full size image + link to profile)
3062058_350.png
Her name is Procella
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@Miirshroom I'd like to request a 200 px Artist Choice [b]Image width:[/b] 200 [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33208829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332089/33208829_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Miirshroom

I'd like to request a 200 px Artist Choice

Image width: 200
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: N/A
Dragon Image:
33208829_350.png
MementoMoe
@miirshroom

Edited!

ARTISTS CHOICE

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Planter dish over pots, a structural item of some type (any.) Possibly colored soil and or tray (planter.)
Theme Directions: Sweet and floral. Something you'd lovingly tend to as a personal project. When you need to make yourself - or someone else - smile; even during dark and gloomy days.
Dragon Image: Touhouse link - not a dragon.
@miirshroom

Edited!

ARTISTS CHOICE

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Planter dish over pots, a structural item of some type (any.) Possibly colored soil and or tray (planter.)
Theme Directions: Sweet and floral. Something you'd lovingly tend to as a personal project. When you need to make yourself - or someone else - smile; even during dark and gloomy days.
Dragon Image: Touhouse link - not a dragon.
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 493 494