Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
may I please be added to the ping list?
@miirshroom
may I please be added to the ping list?
35052432.png
I am selling some of my dragons for treasure treasure needed 25000
@miirshroom

I'd like a reopening ping as well!
@miirshroom

I'd like a reopening ping as well!
TH15wMc.png
@miirshroom

I'd like to be added to the reopen pinglist and general pinglist please! Super excited to see all the new items!
@miirshroom

I'd like to be added to the reopen pinglist and general pinglist please! Super excited to see all the new items!
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
[Processing Text Wall]

I wish to catch the top of pg 328
[Processing Text Wall]

I wish to catch the top of pg 328
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
[Processing Text Wall]

Is there a limit to post frequency even?
[Processing Text Wall]

Is there a limit to post frequency even?
[center][size=5][u][b]Grand Shop Re-Opening![/b][/u][/size] [img]https://orig09.deviantart.net/b52c/f/2017/213/9/6/00_22e_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbij4lh.png[/img] [size=1]@80MinToMidnight @Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @BMO @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @BelladonnaBloom @Betta @Blod @Blushunt @BurntLeaves @Butterfliez @CaligulasPeri @CartelSaide @CelestialBlue @Chelo @Clavicado @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrce @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Darkreh @Diodol @Doodletrash1 @DousedInPetrol @DreamsInPink @Elaendorlien @Electric @Ellapinky @Elwine @Erratic @Eventyde @FSkiwi10 @Failuresaurus @Featherly @Fiorgynn @Flavourless @Fletcher @FlufferLover @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @GreenAppled @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IrisReticulata @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Karneol @Kattata @Kitiara @Knightess @Korynia @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LaAstaria @LadyZerg @Leucine @LilD @Lirillith @Lundlaeva @Lutielle @Lyvalaea @MahuruRaji @Maosayshi @MementoMoe @MementoMori @MissBlindBat @MissFortune17 @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @Myrrien @NamedDame @Nemalu @Nightmare222 @Novetteus @Orru @PKRS @Parda @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @Saraku @Seagold3733 @ShadowWolf @SilvestrisDream @Skyeset @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Starrlight @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Taliksa @Tanija @Tarany @TheAlchemist @TheEmperorsPrey @Timeweaver @Tiriea @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Urisk @Vaze @Vespertiine @Winged0 @Ypestis1812 @amia1996 @appyrose @balthy @bandit1971 @bcrush @beckyh2112 @bulletbras @dualscepters @giyoreli @gotw3 @ineffabird @jastoz @jbapple @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @mercurialwings @nijuku @oreides @panopticon @pepster @pigeonfluff @pooses @proserpinaseeds @pyromaniacal @redwolf466 @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @tahwarts @wulfilalice [/size] Hello again! As most of you have probably noticed, the BonsaiPixels shop has been on hiatus since May. It was meant to be a short break, but then I decided to extend the break longer so that I could draw many more new items for the shop, and just generally work on restructuring. And then even longer so that I could spend more of the summer not sitting in front of a computer working on pixel art. [size=4][u][b]Re-Opening Part One: Order Slots[/b][/u][/size] The shop is open for orders again, effective today! Because there is a lot of potential for the shop to be overwhelmed for this re-opening, slots for the larger images will be limited for a while, as follows: [left][u]Category 1: Images of 200px width or smaller[/u] [LIST] [*][i][b]Unlimited slots[/b][/i] [*]This list is always open to new orders. You can submit an order, send payment, and be added to this list at any time. [*]There will be a maximum of [b]two[/b] orders per person in this queue at any single time. [/LIST][/left] [left][u]Category 2: Images of 250px width or larger[/u] [LIST] [*][i][b]Five slots[/b][/i] [i]edit: All slots have currently been claimed![/i] [*]These will be worked on between the smaller orders [*]Maximum of [b]one[/b] order per person in these slots at any single time. [*]I will send out pings whenever another set of 5 slots becomes available [*]Number of slots should be increased over time [*]You can claim a slot and fill in the details later, though I would recommend filling them out and sending payment within 24 hours or your slot may be forfeitted! [/LIST][/left] Note that parts of the ordering process have been updated, in particular the base costs of the planters and pots have been increased and two new order forms have been added to the front page. If you already have orders prepared using the previous form, you don't need to worry about updating it - the forms are more of a guideline than a requirement. I would however prefer for the increased base costs to be applied to new orders! [size=4][u][b]Re-Opening Part Two: New Features[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c6a/f/2017/264/c/3/00_22d_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbo6bdq.png[/img] There are entirely too many new features added to the shop for me to post individual preview images for everything. So instead I'll just post a few preview images and summarize shop changes by the sections in which items appear on the front page: [size=4][b][u]1. Updates to "How to Order" post[/u][/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MDJzcil.png[/img] [left][LIST] [*]Split into two sections: [b]1) Artist's Choice[/b] and [b]2) Custom Order[/b] [*]New order form templates for each section [*]Increased the treasure cost on "custom" orders, to reflect site inflation and the additional work that I spend on each order compared to when the previous prices were set. [*]For [b]planter dish colours[/b]: "Fuiran Hide" and "Nightsky Fuiran Hide" have been swapped for "Muckbottom Shell" and "Bluestreaked Shell" because I thought it more thematically consistent to use shells for pigment [*]For [b]pot colours[/b]: The scheme used to pay for colours has been overhauled to adjust and lower requirements. Since it would be too much text to summarize here, please see the front page for details! [*][b]Pot configurations[/b] have been entirely replaced (though if you've had an order prepared and waiting for a while, I'll still use the old ones!) [*]Addition of the [b]"Stuctural Pieces"[/b] section for configurable [b]Bricks[/b], [b]Columns[/b], and [b]Trellises[/b]. These pieces can be placed inside or outside of a planter, and can be used to build more more layered planter arrangements and to provide additional vertical spaces for plants to grow through. [/LIST][/left] [img]https://orig08.deviantart.net/04bb/f/2017/247/8/7/trellis_previews_by_miirshroom-dbmeqaq.png[/img] [size=4][b][u]2. Updates to "Bonsai Trees" post[/u][/b][/size] [img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/a3f8/f/2017/247/d/7/06a___palmate_maple_by_miirshroom-dbmfrwv.png[/img] [left][LIST] [*]Image heights have been increased from 94 pixels to [b]100 pixels[/b]. [*]Many bonsai have been updated with refined pixel work around the edges for greater stylistic consistency. [*]Bonsai preview images have been updated to include various decorations to help provide a sense of scaling between items. Planter pots have also been added to images to show the limits on the height that the bonsai can reach before hitting the top boundary of the image. [*]Updates to the [b]Trident Maple, Red Maple, and Crimson King Maple[/b]: Spring version updated to show the trees in their flowering form, and additional Autumn colours have been added. [*]Updates to the [b]Oak[/b] bonsai: New autumn colour options added for each tree [*]Updates to the [b]Birch[/b] bonsai: reshuffled item costs for the Starwood variants. Added new flowering version for early Spring & updated colours for regular Spring [*]Two new bonsai have been added: The [b]Date Palm[/b] and the [b]Banana[/b] set. [*]Roses an Prickly Pear cacti have been moved into a new category for [b]"Shrubs"[/b]. These plants take up the same space as some of the smaller bonsai, and also have an element of seasonal variation and higher customization that separates them from the regular plants. [*]Also, the [b]Prickly Pear Cacti[/b] now have a "flowering" version, and more colour options are available for the [b]Roses[/b]. [/LIST][/left] [img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/4b85/f/2017/247/a/d/z03_special_roses_by_miirshroom-dbmdzf9.png[/img] [size=4][b][u]3. Updates to "Plants and Creatures" post[/u][/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ea2f/f/2017/244/b/0/mammals01_by_miirshroom-dbm3r7c.png[/img] [left][LIST] [*]Updated all preview images to show more detail of the sprites and make space for new ones [*]Most of the existing pixel sprites for the coliseum-obtained plants have been updated [*]New plants added: [b]Flatblade[/b] and [b]Parthenium[/b] [*]Alternate colour variants added for [b]grasses[/b], for [b]tulips[/b], and for [b]daffodil[/b] [*]Alternate colour variants added for some familiars (Gold-Throated Sparrow, Frostbite Hummingbird) and for equippable items (Poison Dart Frog, Corn Snake) [*]New poses added for: [b]sparrows[/b], [b]hummingbird[/b], [b]chicken[/b] (chicks now available!), [b]budgies[/b], [b]cobras[/b], [b]geckos[/b], [b]small butterflies[/b], [b]scarabs[/b] [*]Art updated for the [b]Seekers[/b] to be more distinct from the Crows [*]Added new creatures: [b]Lovebirds[/b], [b]Greyback/Sunspot Sparrow[/b], [b]Turtles[/b] (funded by @sleepingkings a long time ago!), [b]Flies[/b], [b]Ladybugs[/b], [b]Snails[/b] [/LIST][/left] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/af97/f/2017/264/8/f/reptiles02_by_miirshroom-dbo6aao.png[/img] [size=4][b][u]4. Updates to "Decorations" post[/u][/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/V8a56JH.png[/img] [left][LIST] [*]Updated [b]Wood Branch[/b] for more positioning options [*]Added new [b]"Vines"[/b] item - a custom built group of vines that crawls along the ground surface, or can grow up various objects such as trellis, columns, and some trees. Available as [b]Strangler Vines[/b] or a Shadow-themed [b]Moonglow Thorns[/b]. [*]Added new sea-themed items: [b]Hippocamp Spines[/b], [b]Charger Fins[/b], and [b]Horn Coral[/b]. [*]Updated [b]Mussel shells[/b] so that "Mussels" and "Craigside Mussels" are now delivered in a mixed pile with other miscellaneous shells. [*]Added [b]Lightning Arcs[/b] as an option to order (though only in combination with Copper Spire, Lightning Runestone, or Lightning Fragment) [/LIST][/left] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dTv7p4G.png[/img] [size=4][b][u]5. Updates to "Gallery" post[/u][/b][/size] [left][LIST] [*]Added some examples of full orders made in the format of the "Artist's Choice" form and the "Custom Order" form [/LIST][/left] [size=4][b][u]6. Updates to "Public Art Assets" post[/u][/b][/size] [left][LIST] [*]Updated the Free to Use item spread sheets with the updated sprites [*]Added the Shimmering Pine and Starwood Birch bonsai [*]Added a decorations sprite sheet [/LIST][/left] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/756f/f/2017/186/b/a/00_22b_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbf5gtb.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ecd8/f/2017/186/8/5/00_22_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbf5gt6.png[/img] [size=2]I started a game of Stardew Valley a few days ago, and it just reminded me of how I miss working on bonsai. And in the long run, making pixel bonsai art is going to be much more satisfying than pixel farming game.[/size]
Grand Shop Re-Opening!

00_22e_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbij4lh.png

@80MinToMidnight @Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @BMO @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @BelladonnaBloom @Betta @Blod @Blushunt @BurntLeaves @Butterfliez @CaligulasPeri @CartelSaide @CelestialBlue @Chelo @Clavicado @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrce @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Darkreh @Diodol @Doodletrash1 @DousedInPetrol @DreamsInPink @Elaendorlien @Electric @Ellapinky @Elwine @Erratic @Eventyde @FSkiwi10 @Failuresaurus @Featherly @Fiorgynn @Flavourless @Fletcher @FlufferLover @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @GreenAppled @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IrisReticulata @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Karneol @Kattata @Kitiara @Knightess @Korynia @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LaAstaria @LadyZerg @Leucine @LilD @Lirillith @Lundlaeva @Lutielle @Lyvalaea @MahuruRaji @Maosayshi @MementoMoe @MementoMori @MissBlindBat @MissFortune17 @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @Myrrien @NamedDame @Nemalu @Nightmare222 @Novetteus @Orru @PKRS @Parda @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @Saraku @Seagold3733 @ShadowWolf @SilvestrisDream @Skyeset @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Starrlight @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Taliksa @Tanija @Tarany @TheAlchemist @TheEmperorsPrey @Timeweaver @Tiriea @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Urisk @Vaze @Vespertiine @Winged0 @Ypestis1812 @amia1996 @appyrose @balthy @bandit1971 @bcrush @beckyh2112 @bulletbras @dualscepters @giyoreli @gotw3 @ineffabird @jastoz @jbapple @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @mercurialwings @nijuku @oreides @panopticon @pepster @pigeonfluff @pooses @proserpinaseeds @pyromaniacal @redwolf466 @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @tahwarts @wulfilalice

Hello again! As most of you have probably noticed, the BonsaiPixels shop has been on hiatus since May. It was meant to be a short break, but then I decided to extend the break longer so that I could draw many more new items for the shop, and just generally work on restructuring. And then even longer so that I could spend more of the summer not sitting in front of a computer working on pixel art.

Re-Opening Part One: Order Slots
The shop is open for orders again, effective today! Because there is a lot of potential for the shop to be overwhelmed for this re-opening, slots for the larger images will be limited for a while, as follows:

Category 1: Images of 200px width or smaller
  • Unlimited slots
  • This list is always open to new orders. You can submit an order, send payment, and be added to this list at any time.
  • There will be a maximum of two orders per person in this queue at any single time.

Category 2: Images of 250px width or larger
  • Five slots edit: All slots have currently been claimed!
  • These will be worked on between the smaller orders
  • Maximum of one order per person in these slots at any single time.
  • I will send out pings whenever another set of 5 slots becomes available
  • Number of slots should be increased over time
  • You can claim a slot and fill in the details later, though I would recommend filling them out and sending payment within 24 hours or your slot may be forfeitted!

Note that parts of the ordering process have been updated, in particular the base costs of the planters and pots have been increased and two new order forms have been added to the front page. If you already have orders prepared using the previous form, you don't need to worry about updating it - the forms are more of a guideline than a requirement. I would however prefer for the increased base costs to be applied to new orders!

Re-Opening Part Two: New Features
00_22d_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbo6bdq.png

There are entirely too many new features added to the shop for me to post individual preview images for everything. So instead I'll just post a few preview images and summarize shop changes by the sections in which items appear on the front page:

1. Updates to "How to Order" post

MDJzcil.png
  • Split into two sections: 1) Artist's Choice and 2) Custom Order
  • New order form templates for each section
  • Increased the treasure cost on "custom" orders, to reflect site inflation and the additional work that I spend on each order compared to when the previous prices were set.
  • For planter dish colours: "Fuiran Hide" and "Nightsky Fuiran Hide" have been swapped for "Muckbottom Shell" and "Bluestreaked Shell" because I thought it more thematically consistent to use shells for pigment
  • For pot colours: The scheme used to pay for colours has been overhauled to adjust and lower requirements. Since it would be too much text to summarize here, please see the front page for details!
  • Pot configurations have been entirely replaced (though if you've had an order prepared and waiting for a while, I'll still use the old ones!)
  • Addition of the "Stuctural Pieces" section for configurable Bricks, Columns, and Trellises. These pieces can be placed inside or outside of a planter, and can be used to build more more layered planter arrangements and to provide additional vertical spaces for plants to grow through.
trellis_previews_by_miirshroom-dbmeqaq.png

2. Updates to "Bonsai Trees" post

06a___palmate_maple_by_miirshroom-dbmfrwv.png
  • Image heights have been increased from 94 pixels to 100 pixels.
  • Many bonsai have been updated with refined pixel work around the edges for greater stylistic consistency.
  • Bonsai preview images have been updated to include various decorations to help provide a sense of scaling between items. Planter pots have also been added to images to show the limits on the height that the bonsai can reach before hitting the top boundary of the image.
  • Updates to the Trident Maple, Red Maple, and Crimson King Maple: Spring version updated to show the trees in their flowering form, and additional Autumn colours have been added.
  • Updates to the Oak bonsai: New autumn colour options added for each tree
  • Updates to the Birch bonsai: reshuffled item costs for the Starwood variants. Added new flowering version for early Spring & updated colours for regular Spring
  • Two new bonsai have been added: The Date Palm and the Banana set.
  • Roses an Prickly Pear cacti have been moved into a new category for "Shrubs". These plants take up the same space as some of the smaller bonsai, and also have an element of seasonal variation and higher customization that separates them from the regular plants.
  • Also, the Prickly Pear Cacti now have a "flowering" version, and more colour options are available for the Roses.
z03_special_roses_by_miirshroom-dbmdzf9.png

3. Updates to "Plants and Creatures" post

mammals01_by_miirshroom-dbm3r7c.png
  • Updated all preview images to show more detail of the sprites and make space for new ones
  • Most of the existing pixel sprites for the coliseum-obtained plants have been updated
  • New plants added: Flatblade and Parthenium
  • Alternate colour variants added for grasses, for tulips, and for daffodil
  • Alternate colour variants added for some familiars (Gold-Throated Sparrow, Frostbite Hummingbird) and for equippable items (Poison Dart Frog, Corn Snake)
  • New poses added for: sparrows, hummingbird, chicken (chicks now available!), budgies, cobras, geckos, small butterflies, scarabs
  • Art updated for the Seekers to be more distinct from the Crows
  • Added new creatures: Lovebirds, Greyback/Sunspot Sparrow, Turtles (funded by @sleepingkings a long time ago!), Flies, Ladybugs, Snails
reptiles02_by_miirshroom-dbo6aao.png

4. Updates to "Decorations" post

V8a56JH.png
  • Updated Wood Branch for more positioning options
  • Added new "Vines" item - a custom built group of vines that crawls along the ground surface, or can grow up various objects such as trellis, columns, and some trees. Available as Strangler Vines or a Shadow-themed Moonglow Thorns.
  • Added new sea-themed items: Hippocamp Spines, Charger Fins, and Horn Coral.
  • Updated Mussel shells so that "Mussels" and "Craigside Mussels" are now delivered in a mixed pile with other miscellaneous shells.
  • Added Lightning Arcs as an option to order (though only in combination with Copper Spire, Lightning Runestone, or Lightning Fragment)
dTv7p4G.png

5. Updates to "Gallery" post
  • Added some examples of full orders made in the format of the "Artist's Choice" form and the "Custom Order" form

6. Updates to "Public Art Assets" post
  • Updated the Free to Use item spread sheets with the updated sprites
  • Added the Shimmering Pine and Starwood Birch bonsai
  • Added a decorations sprite sheet

00_22b_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbf5gtb.png

00_22_update_preview_by_miirshroom-dbf5gt6.png

I started a game of Stardew Valley a few days ago, and it just reminded me of how I miss working on bonsai. And in the long run, making pixel bonsai art is going to be much more satisfying than pixel farming game.
Can I claim a slot for the 250px+? @miirshroom

Image width: 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - WHITE - N/A
Substrate: MULCH
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
2x Black Oak - Summer - N/A
2x Sugar Maple - Summer - N/A
2x Pale Pink Rose

Plants:
4x Silvery Ivy

Creatures:
2x Petalwing Matriarch

Decorations:
1x Crystal Quartz
1x Stone Fertility Statue

Placement Directions: N/A

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - WHITE - n/a
Structural Elements: 2x White Columns (A. - 4. - X.)
2x Yellow Banana - Plain - N/A

Plants:
3x Sea Grass
2x Hallowed Ivy - can this be on top of the columns? (one long string)
Creatures:
1x White Cabbage Butterfly

Decorations:
1x Sand
1x 3 Small Bird Skull
1x Plague Fragment

Placement Directions: Sand needs to be near banana trees.
Can I claim a slot for the 250px+? @miirshroom

Image width: 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - WHITE - N/A
Structural Elements: N/A
2x Black Oak - Summer - N/A
2x Sugar Maple - Summer - N/A
2x Pale Pink Rose

Plants:
4x Silvery Ivy

Creatures:
2x Petalwing Matriarch

Decorations:
1x Crystal Quartz
1x Stone Fertility Statue

Placement Directions: N/A

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic - WHITE - n/a
Structural Elements: 2x White Columns (A. - 4. - X.)
2x Yellow Banana - Plain - N/A

Plants:
3x Sea Grass
2x Hallowed Ivy - can this be on top of the columns? (one long string)
Creatures:
1x White Cabbage Butterfly

Decorations:
1x Sand
1x 3 Small Bird Skull
1x Plague Fragment

Placement Directions: Sand needs to be near banana trees.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@miirshroom

Can I claim a spot for the larger pixel? the 250px+? I will fill out the order form as soon as I can!
@miirshroom

Can I claim a spot for the larger pixel? the 250px+? I will fill out the order form as soon as I can!
@miirshroom I'd like to claim a 200px slot! [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'd like a bird somewhere, please! [b]Theme Directions:[/b]Similar to [item=eerie cloth trappings] - beautiful and haunting! (that's Ayelet's thing, haha. Pretty, but a little creepy) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24744899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247449/24744899_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
I'd like to claim a 200px slot!

Specific Item requests: I'd like a bird somewhere, please!
Theme Directions:Similar to Eerie Cloth Trappings - beautiful and haunting! (that's Ayelet's thing, haha. Pretty, but a little creepy)
Dragon Image:
24744899_350.png

@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 300 px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] some kind of cute critter/flowers that match her colors for the "past her" look (the one w/o skin) and maybe more dangerous/sharp kinds of things/critters for the current her look (w/ skin), definitely want moonglow thorns [b]Theme Directions:[/b] If you look at the dragon's bio, she has two versions of art, one w/o the skin and only the Starseer's emblem, and one as she looks like right now (scroll allll the way down haha). That's basically past her and present her so I'd like it to be kind of half and half like that Angel vs Fallen Angel example [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5882737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58828/5882737_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 300 px
Specific Item requests: some kind of cute critter/flowers that match her colors for the "past her" look (the one w/o skin) and maybe more dangerous/sharp kinds of things/critters for the current her look (w/ skin), definitely want moonglow thorns
Theme Directions: If you look at the dragon's bio, she has two versions of art, one w/o the skin and only the Starseer's emblem, and one as she looks like right now (scroll allll the way down haha). That's basically past her and present her so I'd like it to be kind of half and half like that Angel vs Fallen Angel example
Dragon Image:
5882737_350.png
Jeana_sig500.png
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 493 494