Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 493 494
@miirshroom Awesome! Thank you. One question though. One the right had side of my planeter, the box is yellow instead of blue. Is that an error?
@miirshroom Awesome! Thank you. One question though. One the right had side of my planeter, the box is yellow instead of blue. Is that an error?
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

Thank you so much, they look great! =DDD
Thank you so much, they look great! =DDD
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
[center]@Velsim Order looks good, and it's okay to not order the bonsai! They mostly get their own section to show off the complex "seasons" that they have. @Romarin @Lyvalaea @QueenParda payments received and added to the lists! @Snowcat11 Order looks correct if you'd like to send payment! @Espeon5712 Yeah, I've always done it with the yellow bit (because labradorite has that bit of yellowish iridescence). But honestly I'm not in love with it on your planter because there aren't enough yellows to match to, and I made the labradorite stones with slightly different colours anyways. Here's a version with blue, if you prefer? [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3a1f/f/2017/185/8/9/969_b_200px_espeon5712_by_miirshroom-dbf4pjh.png[/img] @Cyrya You were on the list and I finished your planter before the last post, I just forgot to upload it! [i]Perpetually falling flowers tangle and get caught in the chickweed flowers, to the delight of blushing maiden-dragons.[/i] [url=http://miirshroom-bonsai.tumblr.com/post/148162614580/dropoffs-july-26-july-29-pg-242-243-jazz]Link Here[/url] [size=2]Home early because of summer hours at work AND it's a long weekend. Horray![/size][/center]
@Velsim Order looks good, and it's okay to not order the bonsai! They mostly get their own section to show off the complex "seasons" that they have.

@Romarin @Lyvalaea @QueenParda payments received and added to the lists!

@Snowcat11 Order looks correct if you'd like to send payment!

@Espeon5712 Yeah, I've always done it with the yellow bit (because labradorite has that bit of yellowish iridescence). But honestly I'm not in love with it on your planter because there aren't enough yellows to match to, and I made the labradorite stones with slightly different colours anyways. Here's a version with blue, if you prefer?

969_b_200px_espeon5712_by_miirshroom-dbf4pjh.png

@Cyrya You were on the list and I finished your planter before the last post, I just forgot to upload it!

Perpetually falling flowers tangle and get caught in the chickweed flowers, to the delight of blushing maiden-dragons.
Link Here

Home early because of summer hours at work AND it's a long weekend. Horray!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom ah thank you <3
@miirshroom ah thank you <3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@miirshroom I never noticed a yellow iridesnce to the labradorite before. Learn something new every day. The blue does look a lot less jarring though. Thank you! :)
@miirshroom I never noticed a yellow iridesnce to the labradorite before. Learn something new every day. The blue does look a lot less jarring though. Thank you! :)
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

@miirshroom

ok sending payment! ^-^
@miirshroom

ok sending payment! ^-^
@miirshroom Ohh I love the leaves, it looks great! Thanks so much, and enjoy the rest of the festival! :)
@miirshroom Ohh I love the leaves, it looks great! Thanks so much, and enjoy the rest of the festival! :)
tumblr_inline_nwe87aFsXr1tru5lx_540.png
@miirshroom [s]before I forget to ask[/s] I'd like to update this bonsai please :D [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20901-1000/951.300px.Seagold3733_zpsczfab2ca.png[/img] [u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] [b]Substrate Colours:[/b] I was thinking of changing to either a Smokey Quartz or perhaps a slight recolor of a transparent substrate to match the colors in the planter? :) I was also wondering if the Grey Balanced Stones could possibly be moved closer to the middle? To maybe not have so many 'tall' things next to each other and balance it more. (effect details) [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] 300 px [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] 1 [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 35? [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Total Payment[/b] 2k treasure and 35 sprockets?
@miirshroom

before I forget to ask I'd like to update this bonsai please :D
951.300px.Seagold3733_zpsczfab2ca.png

Special Effect Type: Snow Covering
Substrate Colours: I was thinking of changing to either a Smokey Quartz or perhaps a slight recolor of a transparent substrate to match the colors in the planter? :)

I was also wondering if the Grey Balanced Stones could possibly be moved closer to the middle? To maybe not have so many 'tall' things next to each other and balance it more.

(effect details)
Pixel Width of Image: 300 px
Number of bonsai for snow covering: 1
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 35?
Placement Directions: N/A

Total Payment
2k treasure and 35 sprockets?
UzQhxsx.png
@miirshroom
Ahh... Can i be added to the pinglist for special effects?

> Will be returning next month for a new order <3
@miirshroom
Ahh... Can i be added to the pinglist for special effects?

> Will be returning next month for a new order <3
V9l2dtF.png
@miirshroom I would like to update this bonsai, please: [img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Silivren_Tinu/Flight%20Rising/792.Pots200.Cuivienen_zpsscjqpybq.png[/img] [u]Special Effect Type: Windblown Blossoms[/u] [b]Decorations:[/b] Could you change the Nature symbol on the runestone to Light? I switched flights in the meantime. (effect details) [b]Number of bonsai for effect:[/b] 3 (if it looks too chaotic, feel free to update only one or two of the trees, but I'll definitely pay for three) [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 30 sprockets + 5k for the runestone? [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I would like to leave that to you, please. :)
@miirshroom

I would like to update this bonsai, please:

792.Pots200.Cuivienen_zpsscjqpybq.png

Special Effect Type: Windblown Blossoms

Decorations: Could you change the Nature symbol on the runestone to Light? I switched flights in the meantime.

(effect details)
Number of bonsai for effect: 3 (if it looks too chaotic, feel free to update only one or two of the trees, but I'll definitely pay for three)
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 30 sprockets + 5k for the runestone?
Placement Directions: I would like to leave that to you, please. :)
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 493 494