Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Thank you so much~ ^w^
@miirshroom

Thank you so much~ ^w^
QyZZPnS.png
@miirshroom I may have some gold ore for the pot just let me check
I so have 1 gold ore
@miirshroom I may have some gold ore for the pot just let me check
I so have 1 gold ore
4MdcPJR.png
VAAnkLY.png
@miirshroom
Looks great!
@miirshroom
Looks great!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@miishroom Thank you so much!!
@miishroom Thank you so much!!
866.Pots150.SunPriestess_zpshnyimkwe.png
@miirshroom
Wow it looks awsome. I didn't realise it would be that packed, oh well.
@miirshroom
Wow it looks awsome. I didn't realise it would be that packed, oh well.
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_o7prl9lntn1u3wsjco6_250.png
@miirshroom
Okok I think I have my crap together I've been wanting to order for so long but I've just been intimidated by the number of options so here we go! I'd love to order a bonsai!

Bonsai (season): 1x Orange Sugar Maple (autumn), and 2x Starwood (Night) Paper Birch
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 300px, configuration 7
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Two outer pots pearly, inner tray silver, default substrate
Plants: Star moss (night) at the base of both paper birches (would this be a double order?), and short sweet grass for the rest of the groundcover (I'm not sure how to price this for sending items), 2x Madame snapdragons, 1x large dwarf mushroom cluster
Creatures: 1x crow, 2x Runic pug moths, colored to match Arcane please. 2x bats, flying together
Decorations: 1x arcane runestone, 1x rose quartz crystal, 1x large arcane fragment, 1x gray balanced stone pile
Placement Directions: One paper birch in each outer pot with the crow (profile) standing on the substrate/edge of one of these pots, the sugar maple in the center tray, please. Arcane runestone in front of the center tray somewhere (not inside). I'd love the arcane fragment near the rose quartz crystal, and the balanced stones in one of the outer pots (but not the same pot that the crow is in) if that's possible! yikes thank you so much wow

7kt pot
1x White Slime + 5x Rich Iron Ore
15x maple leaves
20x birch logs
Either 10x or 20x star moss (need confirmation)
X sweet grass (need confirmation)
20x madame snapdragon
20x dwarf mushroom
20x bats
10x crows
3x pug moths + 2.5kt
1x arcane runestone
10x rose quartz
1x Glass Hybrid Fragment
10x Perfect Skipping Stone + 5kt
@miirshroom
Okok I think I have my crap together I've been wanting to order for so long but I've just been intimidated by the number of options so here we go! I'd love to order a bonsai!

Bonsai (season): 1x Orange Sugar Maple (autumn), and 2x Starwood (Night) Paper Birch
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 300px, configuration 7
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Two outer pots pearly, inner tray silver, default substrate
Plants: Star moss (night) at the base of both paper birches (would this be a double order?), and short sweet grass for the rest of the groundcover (I'm not sure how to price this for sending items), 2x Madame snapdragons, 1x large dwarf mushroom cluster
Creatures: 1x crow, 2x Runic pug moths, colored to match Arcane please. 2x bats, flying together
Decorations: 1x arcane runestone, 1x rose quartz crystal, 1x large arcane fragment, 1x gray balanced stone pile
Placement Directions: One paper birch in each outer pot with the crow (profile) standing on the substrate/edge of one of these pots, the sugar maple in the center tray, please. Arcane runestone in front of the center tray somewhere (not inside). I'd love the arcane fragment near the rose quartz crystal, and the balanced stones in one of the outer pots (but not the same pot that the crow is in) if that's possible! yikes thank you so much wow

7kt pot
1x White Slime + 5x Rich Iron Ore
15x maple leaves
20x birch logs
Either 10x or 20x star moss (need confirmation)
X sweet grass (need confirmation)
20x madame snapdragon
20x dwarf mushroom
20x bats
10x crows
3x pug moths + 2.5kt
1x arcane runestone
10x rose quartz
1x Glass Hybrid Fragment
10x Perfect Skipping Stone + 5kt
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@miirshroom
Tell me if I got this right

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple, summer
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 150px, configuration 3
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey pot, black pebble substrate
Plants:Artic shrub (moss),Silvery Ivy, Jungle grass
Creatures: Wasteland Paupper, Red throated hummingbird
Decorations: Deadwood Juniper, Grey Balance stones
Placement Directions:
Deadwood in far left pot with moss on roots and butterflies flying above.
Middle pot gets grass and grey balance stones(single stack).
Right pot has sugar maple with Ivy at the base, humming bird perched in upper right quadrant of tree.

Maple Leaf (x15)
5kt+Parched pot (x10)
Obsidian (x10)
Arctic Shrub (x10)
Jungle Grass (x10)
Silvery Ivy (x10)
Wasteland Pauper (x10)
Red Throated Hummingbird (x10)
Crumbling leather (x10)
5kt+Perfect Skipping Stone (x10)

PM coming shortly
@miirshroom
Tell me if I got this right

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple, summer
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 150px, configuration 3
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey pot, black pebble substrate
Plants:Artic shrub (moss),Silvery Ivy, Jungle grass
Creatures: Wasteland Paupper, Red throated hummingbird
Decorations: Deadwood Juniper, Grey Balance stones
Placement Directions:
Deadwood in far left pot with moss on roots and butterflies flying above.
Middle pot gets grass and grey balance stones(single stack).
Right pot has sugar maple with Ivy at the base, humming bird perched in upper right quadrant of tree.

Maple Leaf (x15)
5kt+Parched pot (x10)
Obsidian (x10)
Arctic Shrub (x10)
Jungle Grass (x10)
Silvery Ivy (x10)
Wasteland Pauper (x10)
Red Throated Hummingbird (x10)
Crumbling leather (x10)
5kt+Perfect Skipping Stone (x10)

PM coming shortly
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[center]I decided to change the way that funding works so that you only need to get one creature/plant per category for the whole thing to be unlocked. So all of the chickweed and bats are now considered unlocked and able to order! @Lirillith @equivocal @Arrakis Payments received and added to list! @VodkaGhosts Should I interpret your order that you'd like a 300px image with the 200px pots? I think it is correct that that's the best way to fit in the bonsai plus flying creatures. A single of moss and a triple of grass would work, or a double of each if you want some moss spread to the centre pot as well. @Lokenosse [i]*Shakes fist at the Arcane heathens corrupting and contaminating perfectly good quartz crystals!*[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/869.400px.Lokenosse_zpsxbb77sgv.png[/img] @rubyredtan [i]This Spring Potash Peach tree has mutated into a variant that runs exceptionally hot. Several plants flourish in the radiated heat, but do not grow in the scorched ground directly beneath the bonsai. [/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/870.500px.rubyredtan_zpsgxuhliis.png[/img] @Rarecinnimonroll [i]One of your smoky quartz crystals became flawed after it was accidentally dropped. Rather than melt down the components for alchemy, some dragon has claimed them for this bonsai arrangement.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/871.Pots200.Rarecinnimonroll_zpsjuggfoqm.png[/img] @DragonDawn [i]Your rosebush has become entwined in the nearby Juniper bonsai, giving it the support neede to grow to new heights![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/872.150px.DragonDawn_zps9xp96snd.png[/img] @SkepticalAbyss [i]You have been very diligent about keeping nasty weeds from taking root in the rose quartz of this bonsai planter. Good work![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/873.500px.SkepticalAbyss_zpsfqqexzpa.png[/img] [size=2]Working on some actual gardening this weekend. Lots of weeding, clipping, and planting. I also must have photographed at least 40 distinct species for my plant albums.[/size][/center]
I decided to change the way that funding works so that you only need to get one creature/plant per category for the whole thing to be unlocked. So all of the chickweed and bats are now considered unlocked and able to order!

@Lirillith @equivocal @Arrakis Payments received and added to list!

@VodkaGhosts Should I interpret your order that you'd like a 300px image with the 200px pots? I think it is correct that that's the best way to fit in the bonsai plus flying creatures. A single of moss and a triple of grass would work, or a double of each if you want some moss spread to the centre pot as well.

@Lokenosse
*Shakes fist at the Arcane heathens corrupting and contaminating perfectly good quartz crystals!*
869.400px.Lokenosse_zpsxbb77sgv.png

@rubyredtan
This Spring Potash Peach tree has mutated into a variant that runs exceptionally hot. Several plants flourish in the radiated heat, but do not grow in the scorched ground directly beneath the bonsai.
870.500px.rubyredtan_zpsgxuhliis.png

@Rarecinnimonroll
One of your smoky quartz crystals became flawed after it was accidentally dropped. Rather than melt down the components for alchemy, some dragon has claimed them for this bonsai arrangement.
871.Pots200.Rarecinnimonroll_zpsjuggfoqm.png

@DragonDawn
Your rosebush has become entwined in the nearby Juniper bonsai, giving it the support neede to grow to new heights!
872.150px.DragonDawn_zps9xp96snd.png

@SkepticalAbyss
You have been very diligent about keeping nasty weeds from taking root in the rose quartz of this bonsai planter. Good work!
873.500px.SkepticalAbyss_zpsfqqexzpa.png

Working on some actual gardening this weekend.
Lots of weeding, clipping, and planting.
I also must have photographed at least 40 distinct species for my plant albums.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Yes, that configuration is correct. I'm sorry, I should have clarified that a bit more.
I'll send ingredients for a single moss and a triple grass. Thank you very much!
@miirshroom
Yes, that configuration is correct. I'm sorry, I should have clarified that a bit more.
I'll send ingredients for a single moss and a triple grass. Thank you very much!
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@miirshroom

:D Thank you~!!!
@miirshroom

:D Thank you~!!!
V9l2dtF.png
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 493 494