Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 493 494
@Miirshroom

This is great! Thank you!

Can't wait for the next one.
@Miirshroom

This is great! Thank you!

Can't wait for the next one.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@miirshroom oh my gosh this is awesome! I may be back later to add more stuff in an update, but I'll wait a little while since you seem to be pretty swamped with orders right now. Thank you so much!!! I love it!!
@miirshroom oh my gosh this is awesome! I may be back later to add more stuff in an update, but I'll wait a little while since you seem to be pretty swamped with orders right now. Thank you so much!!! I love it!!
1468711001v3.png
@miirshroom
//HIGH PITCHED SCREAMING THAT HUMANS CAN'T HEAR

It is glorious ; v ; Please add me to your general pinglist because your shop is honestly SO GOOD. Thank you so much for dealing with my crowded order! (I hope it wasn't too troublesome ; o ;)

Edit: I'm curious: Is it possible to remove creatures from a bonsai when you update it? you never know when one of those cute little animals turn troublemaker
@miirshroom
//HIGH PITCHED SCREAMING THAT HUMANS CAN'T HEAR

It is glorious ; v ; Please add me to your general pinglist because your shop is honestly SO GOOD. Thank you so much for dealing with my crowded order! (I hope it wasn't too troublesome ; o ;)

Edit: I'm curious: Is it possible to remove creatures from a bonsai when you update it? you never know when one of those cute little animals turn troublemaker
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@miirshroom
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH thank you ;u; I'll definitely be ordering from your shop in the future ahh I love it. I can't wait to see how the other bonsai turns out!
@miirshroom
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH thank you ;u; I'll definitely be ordering from your shop in the future ahh I love it. I can't wait to see how the other bonsai turns out!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@miirshroom Thanks again!!! It's so pretty i can't ;w;
@miirshroom Thanks again!!! It's so pretty i can't ;w;
[center]I had to fix a drop off, and figured I'd finish a couple more small ones while I was at it. @VanishingFlames [i]This mantis seems to be amused by trying to catch the falling leaves. Or else frustrated and trying to clear them out of the planter to tidy up a little.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/466.1xOrd.VanishingFlames_zpshgukpc1d.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/466.leaves.1xOrd.VanishingFlames_zpsdnpkiovq.png[/img] @Apothecaria [i]You seem to have disturbed a meeting of several different types of mice. Oops?[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/409.b.5xOrd.Apothecaria_zpsuoo3zsxj.png[/img] @Argante [i]Some dragons place fake Owl or Snake ornaments in their planters to scare off smaller pests. The Java Sparrow will soon discover that these ones are very much real.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/473.1xOrd.Argante_zpsd2sou5fh.png[/img] @MizuKuma [i]A pair of Sun-Flecked mice have taken to the trees to avoid this strange pale rodent that has nosed into your planter to forage.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/474.1xOrd.MizuKuma_zpsevl2lmb7.png[/img][/center]
I had to fix a drop off, and figured I'd finish a couple more small ones while I was at it.

@VanishingFlames
This mantis seems to be amused by trying to catch the falling leaves.
Or else frustrated and trying to clear them out of the planter to tidy up a little.

466.1xOrd.VanishingFlames_zpshgukpc1d.png466.leaves.1xOrd.VanishingFlames_zpsdnpkiovq.png

@Apothecaria
You seem to have disturbed a meeting of several different types of mice. Oops?
409.b.5xOrd.Apothecaria_zpsuoo3zsxj.png

@Argante
Some dragons place fake Owl or Snake ornaments in their planters to scare off smaller pests. The Java Sparrow will soon discover that these ones are very much real.
473.1xOrd.Argante_zpsd2sou5fh.png

@MizuKuma
A pair of Sun-Flecked mice have taken to the trees to avoid this strange pale rodent that has nosed into your planter to forage.
474.1xOrd.MizuKuma_zpsevl2lmb7.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

It might just be my computer, but none of the images are loading for me. ;u;

They loaded now, sorry! It looks amazing--thank you so much!
@miirshroom

It might just be my computer, but none of the images are loading for me. ;u;

They loaded now, sorry! It looks amazing--thank you so much!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@miirshroom
Aww thank you! The crystal worked out great with the thresh! :D
@miirshroom
Aww thank you! The crystal worked out great with the thresh! :D
Emerald Strawberry
@miirshroom Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the bonsai! Your shop is definitely my favorite on FR and your little extra description totally brings joy to my day. c:

I will 100% be back (probably later today >__>) to order another one. On the one hand, I feel bad since you're backlogged, but on the other hand I need my bonsai fix!
@miirshroom Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the bonsai! Your shop is definitely my favorite on FR and your little extra description totally brings joy to my day. c:

I will 100% be back (probably later today >__>) to order another one. On the one hand, I feel bad since you're backlogged, but on the other hand I need my bonsai fix!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@miirshroom

!!! Thank you so much I'm so happy with my bonsai!
@miirshroom

!!! Thank you so much I'm so happy with my bonsai!
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 493 494