Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Baekhyun's Coatl Adopts! ~
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@Baekhyun May I ask how the progress on my adopt is? ^^
@Baekhyun May I ask how the progress on my adopt is? ^^
Tn4aWhc.png
@Baekhyun

Could I please be put on the opening slot pinglist?
@Baekhyun

Could I please be put on the opening slot pinglist?
JQCpKiY.gifGwrjw2w.gifm9M7SGy.gif 3TYmQaU.png u28tsOa.gifNkoiOuv.gif0Srkgnv.gif
@Baekhyun Ahh that baby coatl is going to make me scream! Reopening ping, please? :3
@Baekhyun Ahh that baby coatl is going to make me scream! Reopening ping, please? :3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Baekhyun

I'd love to be on the ping list/wait list for when you have Coatl slots open and whenever you have a new breed available. Thanks!
@Baekhyun

I'd love to be on the ping list/wait list for when you have Coatl slots open and whenever you have a new breed available. Thanks!
lvCRXB5.png
@Baekhyun ah these are adorable! Could I get on your general pinglist?
@Baekhyun ah these are adorable! Could I get on your general pinglist?
qPHFGW5.png
@Baekhyun
Hello! Your adoptables are so cute! Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks for your attention!
@Baekhyun
Hello! Your adoptables are so cute! Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks for your attention!
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Baekhyun Could I get a price check on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19910146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199102/19910146_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Baekhyun
Could I get a price check on this girl?

19910146_350.png
imageedit_1_2358329843_zps2mqyzr2c.gif
@Baekhyun i'd love to be pinged once you're open / once slots open because these are absolutely adorable!!

also i saw the name of this thread and immediately imagined byun baekhyun secretely obsessing over virtual dragons and it was amazing
@Baekhyun i'd love to be pinged once you're open / once slots open because these are absolutely adorable!!

also i saw the name of this thread and immediately imagined byun baekhyun secretely obsessing over virtual dragons and it was amazing
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
@Baekhyun Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
@Baekhyun Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
h1d7LhT.png
@Baekhyun Could you put me on the slots pinglist?
Edit: And the breeds list, thank you.
@Baekhyun Could you put me on the slots pinglist?
Edit: And the breeds list, thank you.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54