Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Teacup Dragons! ~ [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105
[center]@Taimat Here he is! Thank you! [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/248/1/5/teacup_imperial___taimat_by_stormjumper19-d7y3l88.png[/img][/center]
@Taimat
Here he is! Thank you!
teacup_imperial___taimat_by_stormjumper19-d7y3l88.png
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon Ahh, he's awesome!! Would it be possible to give him fire flight eyes, though? I know it's hard to see his eye color from under that hood. ^^'
@Stormdragon Ahh, he's awesome!! Would it be possible to give him fire flight eyes, though? I know it's hard to see his eye color from under that hood. ^^'
16jpoac.png nqlqv.png
@Stormdragon [b]Username:[/b] Morgana Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3302316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33024/3302316_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]List Genes to Apply OR Skin:[/b] [i]Tiger, Shimmer and Underbelly[/i] [b]Teacup Color (free): [/b][i]Gold or Black, whichever you think looks best? ^^[/i] [b]Teacup Pattern?[/b] [i]Would I be able to have a tea bag dangling down the side? I can pay extra extra for this.[/i] [b]*Skin/Accent:[/b] [i]Nope[/i] [b]*Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount):[/b] [i]Classy Monocle (+2k), Boneyard Tatters (+2k?), Earthen Masque (+2k?) and Red Birdskull Wingpiece (+2k)[/i] [b]Pinglist for Future Breeds? [/b]If you release WC's then yes please, otherwise no thank you ^^ [b]What breed would you like to see next? [/b] Wildclaws *When I reply I'll tell you if I can do that skin/accent/apparel I worked it out to 25k but that's not including if you do the teabag, so that will be extra, and the fact I requested a few 'non simple' apparel items. D:
@Stormdragon

Username: Morgana
Image of Dragon:

3302316_350.png

List Genes to Apply OR Skin: Tiger, Shimmer and Underbelly
Teacup Color (free): Gold or Black, whichever you think looks best? ^^
Teacup Pattern? Would I be able to have a tea bag dangling down the side? I can pay extra extra for this.
*Skin/Accent: Nope
*Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount): Classy Monocle (+2k), Boneyard Tatters (+2k?), Earthen Masque (+2k?) and Red Birdskull Wingpiece (+2k)
Pinglist for Future Breeds? If you release WC's then yes please, otherwise no thank you ^^
What breed would you like to see next? Wildclaws

*When I reply I'll tell you if I can do that skin/accent/apparel

I worked it out to 25k but that's not including if you do the teabag, so that will be extra, and the fact I requested a few 'non simple' apparel items. D:
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
@Taimat
Yep, I'll get to that right now, and post a new image in ~5 min. I'm deleting the first post

@Morgana
I'm not going to have any time this weekend to work on him, but I should be available on monday or tuesday.
You want the tea bag hanging off the edge or the little paper thing on the end of one? I can do this as the pattern. I'd never considered this idea!
I think I should be able to do all the apparel you listed
It would be 24k with only the monocle.
The masque, boneskull tatters, and wingpiece are the ones that will take the most time, I still need to get organized
Can I get back to you on sunday/monday about those?
@Taimat
Yep, I'll get to that right now, and post a new image in ~5 min. I'm deleting the first post

@Morgana
I'm not going to have any time this weekend to work on him, but I should be available on monday or tuesday.
You want the tea bag hanging off the edge or the little paper thing on the end of one? I can do this as the pattern. I'd never considered this idea!
I think I should be able to do all the apparel you listed
It would be 24k with only the monocle.
The masque, boneskull tatters, and wingpiece are the ones that will take the most time, I still need to get organized
Can I get back to you on sunday/monday about those?
@Stormdragon
Hmm...I'm not sure as the teabag would look awesome but then it is that bit of paper thing you hold that is always dangling off the string xD

Of course! Take your time. I know what I ask for is more than what others have, so please, take your time! x
@Stormdragon
Hmm...I'm not sure as the teabag would look awesome but then it is that bit of paper thing you hold that is always dangling off the string xD

Of course! Take your time. I know what I ask for is more than what others have, so please, take your time! x
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
@stormdragon ping for me when guardians are created :)
@stormdragon ping for me when guardians are created :)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Morgana
I've thought up a solution to the teabag, I could have the coatl holding onto it either from it's mouth or paws :) 3k for this addition

I've decided the masque and tatters are 3k, and the wing piece is 2k
@Morgana
I've thought up a solution to the teabag, I could have the coatl holding onto it either from it's mouth or paws :) 3k for this addition

I've decided the masque and tatters are 3k, and the wing piece is 2k
[center]@Taimat omg oops! I'm sorry! Totally forgot to re-post once I changed his eye color! [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/252/8/a/teacup_imperial___taimat_by_stormjumper19-d7y3l88.png[/img][/center]
@Taimat
omg oops! I'm sorry! Totally forgot to re-post once I changed his eye color!
teacup_imperial___taimat_by_stormjumper19-d7y3l88.png
@Stormdragon Thanks so much!! Have a good trip! :)
@Stormdragon Thanks so much!! Have a good trip! :)
16jpoac.png nqlqv.png
Id like to be added to the pinglist please!
Id like to be added to the pinglist please!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105