Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Teacup Dragons! ~ [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@UnsafeSpaces
you're welcome ^u^

(you'll get a second ping as I add you to the update list)
@UnsafeSpaces
you're welcome ^u^

(you'll get a second ping as I add you to the update list)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Username: Thessia
Image of Dragon: here!! (im still v confused with how to add dragon links on forums im sorry)
List Genes to Apply OR Skin: iridescent/shimmer/gembond
Teacup Color (free): orange-y?
Teacup Pattern? please!! what about something that resembles a sunset? would that be possible?
*Skin/Accent: y/n, yes! accent though
*Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount): red rose flowerfall, red birdskull armband, red birdskull headdress, red birdskull legband, red birdskull necklace, red birdskull wingpiece, i have no idea how much it would be altogether since im not sure if itd be easy to do those? they seem complicated-ish to draw to me, idk. could you please give me an estimate?

Pinglist for Future Breeds? y/n, yes please!
What breed would you like to see next? skydancers! :>
Username: Thessia
Image of Dragon: here!! (im still v confused with how to add dragon links on forums im sorry)
List Genes to Apply OR Skin: iridescent/shimmer/gembond
Teacup Color (free): orange-y?
Teacup Pattern? please!! what about something that resembles a sunset? would that be possible?
*Skin/Accent: y/n, yes! accent though
*Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount): red rose flowerfall, red birdskull armband, red birdskull headdress, red birdskull legband, red birdskull necklace, red birdskull wingpiece, i have no idea how much it would be altogether since im not sure if itd be easy to do those? they seem complicated-ish to draw to me, idk. could you please give me an estimate?

Pinglist for Future Breeds? y/n, yes please!
What breed would you like to see next? skydancers! :>
zgNtOHt.png sbOWklc.png Bc7BjV0.png HK8k1i6.png SzMFfmK.png i0tTGzJ.png I4wRMxw.png HERImzG.png wIAuew8.png
@Stormdragon Username: Taimat Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1941236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19413/1941236_350.png[/img] [/url] List Genes to Apply OR Skin: Tiger/Eye Spots/Underbelly Teacup Color (free): pale yellow Teacup Pattern? no *Skin/Accent: no *Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount): mysterious cowl (+2k), violet flowerfall (is this possible?) Pinglist for Future Breeds? no, thanks~ What breed would you like to see next? Guardians!
@Stormdragon

Username: Taimat
Image of Dragon:

1941236_350.png

List Genes to Apply OR Skin: Tiger/Eye Spots/Underbelly
Teacup Color (free): pale yellow
Teacup Pattern? no
*Skin/Accent: no
*Apparel (list and say the +treasure amount): mysterious cowl (+2k), violet flowerfall (is this possible?)

Pinglist for Future Breeds? no, thanks~
What breed would you like to see next? Guardians!
16jpoac.png nqlqv.png
@Thessia
To add the image+link of your dragon to anywhere on FR, just click on the "Generate Code" button on the dragon's page (below the health bar), and copy and paste the BBC Code part :)

I think I should be able to do the birdskull necklace (maybe, I'll see), wing piece, and headress. The others woudn't show well.
I can definitely do the flowerfall.

So for just your dragon with his accent, it's 30k, then to add the apparel is another 8k
If I decide I can't do one of the birdskulls, I'll send you back the amount for that piece

lovely accent btw :3

@Taimat
I can do both apparel :)
so 24k :)

I can get to work on both your orders right now once you send me the payment
@Thessia
To add the image+link of your dragon to anywhere on FR, just click on the "Generate Code" button on the dragon's page (below the health bar), and copy and paste the BBC Code part :)

I think I should be able to do the birdskull necklace (maybe, I'll see), wing piece, and headress. The others woudn't show well.
I can definitely do the flowerfall.

So for just your dragon with his accent, it's 30k, then to add the apparel is another 8k
If I decide I can't do one of the birdskulls, I'll send you back the amount for that piece

lovely accent btw :3

@Taimat
I can do both apparel :)
so 24k :)

I can get to work on both your orders right now once you send me the payment
@StormDragon ooooooh thank you!!!!! i actually had no idea how to do that haha. ill send the payment on over now :>
@StormDragon ooooooh thank you!!!!! i actually had no idea how to do that haha. ill send the payment on over now :>
zgNtOHt.png sbOWklc.png Bc7BjV0.png HK8k1i6.png SzMFfmK.png i0tTGzJ.png I4wRMxw.png HERImzG.png wIAuew8.png
@Stormdragon thank you! she's lovely :D
@Stormdragon thank you! she's lovely :D
[center]@Thessia *dies* [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/248/6/2/teacup_imperial___thessia_by_stormjumper19-d7y24ta.png[/img] haha jk ;) It was really fun to make the apparel :) [/center]
@Thessia

*dies*

teacup_imperial___thessia_by_stormjumper19-d7y24ta.png

haha jk ;)

It was really fun to make the apparel :)
@StormDragon oh my gosh this is beautiful bless. ty!!!! ;u;
just to double check bc my memorys awful i did give you the payment for this beauty right? :>
@StormDragon oh my gosh this is beautiful bless. ty!!!! ;u;
just to double check bc my memorys awful i did give you the payment for this beauty right? :>
@Stormdragon

Brilliant! Payment sent! :D
@Stormdragon

Brilliant! Payment sent! :D
16jpoac.png nqlqv.png
@Thessia
you're welcome ^u^
and you did pay :)
@Thessia
you're welcome ^u^
and you did pay :)