Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | stop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
...Can I be put on all four of the pinglists please and thank you. At this rate I'm just going to announce one of my dragons keeper of the things you make here ahah xD
...Can I be put on all four of the pinglists please and thank you. At this rate I'm just going to announce one of my dragons keeper of the things you make here ahah xD
*waits patiently* I'm looking forward to ordering a random or two when you open back up. UuU
*waits patiently* I'm looking forward to ordering a random or two when you open back up. UuU
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
@Rhea
Wait, how did I get that sea scorpion again? It has already been a while since I filled out that sheets and now I can't remember. xD
@Rhea
Wait, how did I get that sea scorpion again? It has already been a while since I filled out that sheets and now I can't remember. xD
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@Ember I animated all the bats, but don't have the details beside such, and can't find your PM.

@Amphiptere

Your new birds will need some branches, so you set up two perches and provide them with some water - a little protection from the Smoke Gyre.

WLLdciv.gif

@OrchestralAscent

Even when perched, hummingbirds are hyper.

HT4DxH7.gif

@lillyleaf101

You set up one aviary for your sparrows and set aside another as a henhouse. The chickens seem perturbed by the Poultrygeist.

trVoCBn.gif rM3ZEhX.png

@Shadylex

Dancing birb!

840tKx2.gif
@Ember I animated all the bats, but don't have the details beside such, and can't find your PM.

@Amphiptere

Your new birds will need some branches, so you set up two perches and provide them with some water - a little protection from the Smoke Gyre.

WLLdciv.gif

@OrchestralAscent

Even when perched, hummingbirds are hyper.

HT4DxH7.gif

@lillyleaf101

You set up one aviary for your sparrows and set aside another as a henhouse. The chickens seem perturbed by the Poultrygeist.

trVoCBn.gif rM3ZEhX.png

@Shadylex

Dancing birb!

840tKx2.gif
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Whoops lots of posts while I was making birbs.

@Ember Sure.

@zick3 Uuh I think you sent me some Sea Scorpion Fossils.
Whoops lots of posts while I was making birbs.

@Ember Sure.

@zick3 Uuh I think you sent me some Sea Scorpion Fossils.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Aw yisss. More birds for me. :D

May I request to be on all ping lists?
@Rhea
Aw yisss. More birds for me. :D

May I request to be on all ping lists?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Rhea
Now I remember how I got the sea scorpion, I funded it with treasure. xD
@Rhea
Now I remember how I got the sea scorpion, I funded it with treasure. xD
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@Amphiptere Sure.

@zick3 Ah yeah, you're right.
@Amphiptere Sure.

@zick3 Ah yeah, you're right.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[center][color=green][size=7]Special Events[/size] [b]Back-To-School Special[/b] My semester's started, and I'm sure many of yours' have too. Let's have us a little luck to start off the year, shall we? [url=http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqJ,!hgF!znZK63lBQbIRqIiqw~~60_35.JPG][i]Lucky Koi Pendant[/i][/url] Costs: 5x any Fish Limit 5 You can place them in your fishtanks or hang them from branches in your aviary. Each will be uniquely coloured and patterned. You can increase your chances of a particular colour of pendant by sending fish of your desired colours. Available until September 12. [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/245ehoo.jpg[/img] [b]Fishtank[/b] [size=2]@Aahzmatic @AloriD @Amphiptere @antivehicular @aureline @Bluedragon @Brightwinged @Cottontail @Cynderbark @Danafox @Echowish @Ember @JCStitches @Lewa @Lorelei @mvawesomeness @owlfeathers @PuzzleDust @ramenraptor @remotecitadel @setavulos @Sniff @snowy @Takora @TheHeroQueen @WhiteSparrow @zick3[/size] [b]Aviary[/b] [size=2]@Aggron @Ankokou @Amphiptere @BlackRose567 @Brains @Brightwinged @Catfeather @Cullen @dracoon @DragonElliott @Echowish @Ember @gardentoaster @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @JetBlackSteel @krissybuttbutt @Lupine @Niada @OrchestralAscent @Piney @ramenraptor @Rimfaxe @Scientist @setavulos @Shadylex @SpiritOfSakura @triska[/size] [b]Environs[/b] [size=2]@Amphiptere @Ember[/size] [b]Shrive-Weeds[/b] [size=2]@Amphiptere @Ember[/size]
Special Events

Back-To-School Special

My semester's started, and I'm sure many of yours' have too.
Let's have us a little luck to start off the year, shall we?

Lucky Koi Pendant
Costs: 5x any Fish
Limit 5

You can place them in your fishtanks or hang them from branches in your aviary. Each will be uniquely coloured and patterned. You can increase your chances of a particular colour of pendant by sending fish of your desired colours.

Available until September 12.

245ehoo.jpg

Fishtank
@Aahzmatic @AloriD @Amphiptere @antivehicular @aureline @Bluedragon @Brightwinged @Cottontail @Cynderbark @Danafox @Echowish @Ember @JCStitches @Lewa @Lorelei @mvawesomeness @owlfeathers @PuzzleDust @ramenraptor @remotecitadel @setavulos @Sniff @snowy @Takora @TheHeroQueen @WhiteSparrow @zick3

Aviary
@Aggron @Ankokou @Amphiptere @BlackRose567 @Brains @Brightwinged @Catfeather @Cullen @dracoon @DragonElliott @Echowish @Ember @gardentoaster @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @JetBlackSteel @krissybuttbutt @Lupine @Niada @OrchestralAscent @Piney @ramenraptor @Rimfaxe @Scientist @setavulos @Shadylex @SpiritOfSakura @triska

Environs
@Amphiptere @Ember

Shrive-Weeds
@Amphiptere @Ember
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Ooooh.

@Brightwinged Reminding myself to pop back here after work today!
Ooooh.

@Brightwinged Reminding myself to pop back here after work today!
XZljjSy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35