Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | stop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Rhea
Awesome. Should I send the treasure now or later when you've figured out how much work it takes to do the animation?
@Rhea
Awesome. Should I send the treasure now or later when you've figured out how much work it takes to do the animation?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Rhea
Awesome! I'd like to purchase a basic Shrive-Weed then, please.
@Rhea
Awesome! I'd like to purchase a basic Shrive-Weed then, please.
Q4tmKDf.gif gKp49jBm.png
@Rhea May I be added to all the ping lists please?
Also would it be possible to order some of the lucky koi pendant but hold them until I can get another fishtank thing or would it be easier to just add them to my pond and transfer them over later?
@Rhea May I be added to all the ping lists please?
Also would it be possible to order some of the lucky koi pendant but hold them until I can get another fishtank thing or would it be easier to just add them to my pond and transfer them over later?
oyTHbGN.png yKp0KRf.png N8sl46I.png
@Rhea

Woowooo, here we go!

Fiirst off, I just paid for the bat animation, yeah! Which you did right before you left, as I remember, so that was that for that! (wow that was oddly phrased!). I don't think there was anything else at that time and also please don't hate me when you see the rest of this post I am so sorry.

Fistanks -
Sending!
50x Dark Basalt
---Funding the Deepsea Tank because yess so much. I'll be back with more for that later.
1x Fallen Star
---Funding the Fallen Star since I have one. It can go in either the tidepool or the pond? Whichever it'd fit better in!

Aviaries -
Sending!
25x Ashfall Bat
---to put an animated one in with my other five batties

Shrive Weeds -
Sending!
5x Clay
5x Jar of Slime
5x Redblood Snapper
--- For a basic one for now ^^

I'll wait until you let me know if that all looks good to send it? I don't think I fumbled anything, but we'll see!
@Rhea

Woowooo, here we go!

Fiirst off, I just paid for the bat animation, yeah! Which you did right before you left, as I remember, so that was that for that! (wow that was oddly phrased!). I don't think there was anything else at that time and also please don't hate me when you see the rest of this post I am so sorry.

Fistanks -
Sending!
50x Dark Basalt
---Funding the Deepsea Tank because yess so much. I'll be back with more for that later.
1x Fallen Star
---Funding the Fallen Star since I have one. It can go in either the tidepool or the pond? Whichever it'd fit better in!

Aviaries -
Sending!
25x Ashfall Bat
---to put an animated one in with my other five batties

Shrive Weeds -
Sending!
5x Clay
5x Jar of Slime
5x Redblood Snapper
--- For a basic one for now ^^

I'll wait until you let me know if that all looks good to send it? I don't think I fumbled anything, but we'll see!
@Rhea- Thank you! :3
@Rhea- Thank you! :3
Hmmm I just thought of a decoration idea..

Do you think curtains like those on stages would look nice as decoration?

Like the cloth items for those? Any thoughts fellow buyers?
Hmmm I just thought of a decoration idea..

Do you think curtains like those on stages would look nice as decoration?

Like the cloth items for those? Any thoughts fellow buyers?
@Rhea

want dat little shop of horrors beastie. @u@ It is so wicked.

need a little clarification because I can be bit of a dolt. so i would send:

5x Clay
5x Jar of Slime
5x Redblood Snapper

5x ornate porcelain jar

3x wetland vampire
3x marshstalker
3x yellow frilled eel
3x buttlerfly fish
3x sicklemar gaw

And get the awesome little plant?
@Rhea

want dat little shop of horrors beastie. @u@ It is so wicked.

need a little clarification because I can be bit of a dolt. so i would send:

5x Clay
5x Jar of Slime
5x Redblood Snapper

5x ornate porcelain jar

3x wetland vampire
3x marshstalker
3x yellow frilled eel
3x buttlerfly fish
3x sicklemar gaw

And get the awesome little plant?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@Rhea Can I get on all your pinglists and can I get one of the shrive-weed slots? Also, for the aviary, could I potentially fund a Southern Gull if it hasn't been done yet?
@Rhea Can I get on all your pinglists and can I get one of the shrive-weed slots? Also, for the aviary, could I potentially fund a Southern Gull if it hasn't been done yet?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Rhea
I posted in the google docs for a random tidepool tank + sent the 50k through pm. Did I do everything right? I've never bought art like this before and I wanted clarification that you got everything and i set it up right :3
@Rhea
I posted in the google docs for a random tidepool tank + sent the 50k through pm. Did I do everything right? I've never bought art like this before and I wanted clarification that you got everything and i set it up right :3
EjfnLh8.gif
@Rhea
I'd like to add more stuff to my pond!

x10 mosquitoes - 2 mosquito larvae (Would I be able to add simple animation to these for 5k each?)
x9 Water lilies - 3 water lilies
@Rhea
I'd like to add more stuff to my pond!

x10 mosquitoes - 2 mosquito larvae (Would I be able to add simple animation to these for 5k each?)
x9 Water lilies - 3 water lilies
W0ar35Y.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35