Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | stop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/245ehoo.jpg[/img][/center]
245ehoo.jpg
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hiya, would you be able to ping me when the fishtanks are open? So we can sort out the stuff I posted on the last thread (can send most things except for the ? ones) :)
Hiya, would you be able to ping me when the fishtanks are open? So we can sort out the stuff I posted on the last thread (can send most things except for the ? ones) :)
h4uz0mr.gif
@Tetraodon I'll be portin' the pinglists over, yeah. I want to finish up on the orders I got over my vacation first before pinging everyone.
@Tetraodon I'll be portin' the pinglists over, yeah. I want to finish up on the orders I got over my vacation first before pinging everyone.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea can i sponsor my rodents now or should i wait until youre open?
@Rhea can i sponsor my rodents now or should i wait until youre open?
@rhea Are these closed? (Sorry, the answer is probably obvious, but I want to clarify) If so, I would like to be pinged when/if they open again, as these aquariums are perfect for a Water lair. :3
@rhea Are these closed? (Sorry, the answer is probably obvious, but I want to clarify) If so, I would like to be pinged when/if they open again, as these aquariums are perfect for a Water lair. :3
@Sniff Please wait until I am open.
@Stormagedon Yes, for now, but I hope to have everything done and this open by later today.

Log:
- Updated Fish Skeleton

@junipa

You construct a small tidepool and purchase a small goldfish bowl. Maybe you'll stock them with fish soon.

HDVS87j.pngBEpY4FJ.png

@lillyleaf101

"ALL HAIL THE RELICS"
Meanwhile, yellow things are off chillin' in their own corner, and the Dogtooth Wrasse pokes sadly at the fish skeleton.

jxYfJkc.gif

@zick3

You add a few more fish and a lily to your tidepool. Paying a mad scientist, you revive a sea scorpion from a fossil and also put that in your tidepool. Why on earth would you do that? Look at its glowing, evil red eyes. It's gonna eat all the fish!

kheJlhy.gif

@Rythen

Your small tank is now stocked with a few fish and a couple decorations. The Wind Runestone bobs up and down, buoyed by bubbles created by the rock.

UxEuCR8.gif

@beansprout

The Granite Thresher greatly enjoys the patch of grass in your tank. The Crowntail Wanderer enjoys the Granite Thresher less so.

WKAkxcE.gif

@remotecitadel

The tidepool looks less sparse now. The Venerable Shalefin seems interested in the Darktide Jellyfish.

5LKX4Mm.png

@Maye

Gosh, that's quite the pond, so full of fish and plants. You also decorate around its edges with some more plants and a Janustrap.

SClUVmL.gif
@Sniff Please wait until I am open.
@Stormagedon Yes, for now, but I hope to have everything done and this open by later today.

Log:
- Updated Fish Skeleton

@junipa

You construct a small tidepool and purchase a small goldfish bowl. Maybe you'll stock them with fish soon.

HDVS87j.pngBEpY4FJ.png

@lillyleaf101

"ALL HAIL THE RELICS"
Meanwhile, yellow things are off chillin' in their own corner, and the Dogtooth Wrasse pokes sadly at the fish skeleton.

jxYfJkc.gif

@zick3

You add a few more fish and a lily to your tidepool. Paying a mad scientist, you revive a sea scorpion from a fossil and also put that in your tidepool. Why on earth would you do that? Look at its glowing, evil red eyes. It's gonna eat all the fish!

kheJlhy.gif

@Rythen

Your small tank is now stocked with a few fish and a couple decorations. The Wind Runestone bobs up and down, buoyed by bubbles created by the rock.

UxEuCR8.gif

@beansprout

The Granite Thresher greatly enjoys the patch of grass in your tank. The Crowntail Wanderer enjoys the Granite Thresher less so.

WKAkxcE.gif

@remotecitadel

The tidepool looks less sparse now. The Venerable Shalefin seems interested in the Darktide Jellyfish.

5LKX4Mm.png

@Maye

Gosh, that's quite the pond, so full of fish and plants. You also decorate around its edges with some more plants and a Janustrap.

SClUVmL.gif
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Yay! I love my pond :D Thank you!
@Rhea
Yay! I love my pond :D Thank you!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye Glad ya like :)

@Cydonia

Fish swim happily in your tidepool, soothed by softly murmured prophecies emitting from the Water Runestone. If you hold your breath and dunk your head in, you can almost hear the words.

Uwu7uwx.gif
@Maye Glad ya like :)

@Cydonia

Fish swim happily in your tidepool, soothed by softly murmured prophecies emitting from the Water Runestone. If you hold your breath and dunk your head in, you can almost hear the words.

Uwu7uwx.gif
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Ihniwidd "Would I ever be able to coerce you into doing Mammertees~?
Because mmamamamamamaMaammers."
Yes, they are now fundable.

@Aahzmatic "BIRBS AND FISH YOU CRAZY FLIGHTLESS BIRB YOU This is beautiful and can i be on the pinglist for both please or do you want me to go make a post in your birb thread too? Also I LOVE the idea of items as payment yes this is brilliance."
I will put you on the pinglists for both.

@Bluedragon @snowy @PuzzleDust "May i be on you ping list please..? :3"
Of course.

@Tetraodon Ummm let's say 10x for the nudis and a 99x stack for anything out of the coli.

@Aahzmatic "BIRBS AND FISH YOU CRAZY FLIGHTLESS BIRB YOU This is beautiful and can i be on the pinglist for both please or do you want me to go make a post in your birb thread too? Also I LOVE the idea of items as payment yes this is brilliance."

Of course.

@Tetraodon Ummm let's say 10x for the nudis and a 99x stack for anything out of the coli.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-08-24 22:47:38"][color=green]@Ihniwidd "Would I ever be able to coerce you into doing Mammertees~? Because mmamamamamamaMaammers." Yes, they are now fundable. @Aahzmatic "BIRBS AND FISH YOU CRAZY FLIGHTLESS BIRB YOU This is beautiful and can i be on the pinglist for both please or do you want me to go make a post in your birb thread too? Also I LOVE the idea of items as payment yes this is brilliance." I will put you on the pinglists for both. @Bluedragon @snowy @PuzzleDust "May i be on you ping list please..? :3" Of course. @Tetraodon Ummm let's say 10x for the nudis and a 99x stack for anything out of the coli.[/quote] Amazing, thanks :) I'll send you all the goodies once you're open again!
Rhea wrote on 2014-08-24 22:47:38:

Of course.

Amazing, thanks :) I'll send you all the goodies once you're open again!
h4uz0mr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35