Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 152 153
@riserae awesome, the varying number of heads sounds good xD

I think maybe as far as apparel goes, offering different types of apparel would be neat. Like, offer the normal types of apparel, and then shredded/ruined versions as well since emperors are dead imps fused together? That'd be pretty spiffy uwu
@riserae awesome, the varying number of heads sounds good xD

I think maybe as far as apparel goes, offering different types of apparel would be neat. Like, offer the normal types of apparel, and then shredded/ruined versions as well since emperors are dead imps fused together? That'd be pretty spiffy uwu
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Ohh, I love that idea, thank you! =) And thanks for answering my questions! I will definitely make Emperors available and I'll try to have a few examples too, if possible.
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Ohh, I love that idea, thank you! =) And thanks for answering my questions! I will definitely make Emperors available and I'll try to have a few examples too, if possible.
@riserae sounds great! Hit me up when that's available, I'll be totally up for that uwu
@riserae sounds great! Hit me up when that's available, I'll be totally up for that uwu
a1g3bvH.png
@Riserae please put me on the ping list for when you open up again
@Riserae please put me on the ping list for when you open up again
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Riserae Could I be on the pinglist, please?
@Riserae Could I be on the pinglist, please?
5mDnfD3.png
@Riserae

Aaaaa yes I love these pixels! Ping me when you reopen?
@Riserae

Aaaaa yes I love these pixels! Ping me when you reopen?
These are absolutely magnificent!
I will definitely save up for one of these!
These are absolutely magnificent!
I will definitely save up for one of these!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Riserae
Could you put me on the pinglist please? :)
@Riserae
Could you put me on the pinglist please? :)
MjxA1tU.png
@GlasGalahad
Awww, thank you very much! I am reopening the shop soon, so I will ping you when the new shop opens, all right? You'll get a notification linking you to the post you were mentioned in, just like how you should have been notified of this message. =)

@Naralex
Certainly!
@GlasGalahad
Awww, thank you very much! I am reopening the shop soon, so I will ping you when the new shop opens, all right? You'll get a notification linking you to the post you were mentioned in, just like how you should have been notified of this message. =)

@Naralex
Certainly!
Awesome!
Thanks!
Awesome!
Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 152 153