Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | :Wee Dragons: Fae available! Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Puuka OH THANK JEEBUS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=371150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3712/371150_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Lapiz Element: Earth Genes: Speckle / Freckle / Gembond Colors: Azure / Gold / Grey Preveiw: (Note it's the wrong eye color...) [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/tigerpanda13/media/dragonpic2-1.png.html][IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn173/tigerpanda13/dragonpic2-1.png[/IMG][/URL] ------------------------------------------------------------------ And then I would like a quote on each of these pieces seperately, if you could. Basically, I'll get what I want the most and can afford: [LIST] [*]Raider's Fur Armwraps [*]Raider's Fur Legwraps [*]Black Wooly Coat [*]Black Wooly Tail [*]Laureate's Cap [*]Onyx Roundhorn [*]Sapphire Talonclasp Pendant [*]Simple Gold Necklace [*]Simple Gold Wing Bangles [*][s]River Royalist Tail Rings[/s] You already have done this, so it's 10k, yes? [/LIST] Also, if I get the pendant, how much would it be to make the gem the same color as her eyes? Thanks so much!
@Puuka

OH THANK JEEBUS

371150_350.png

Name: Lapiz
Element: Earth
Genes: Speckle / Freckle / Gembond
Colors: Azure / Gold / Grey
Preveiw: (Note it's the wrong eye color...)
dragonpic2-1.png

And then I would like a quote on each of these pieces seperately, if you could. Basically, I'll get what I want the most and can afford:
  • Raider's Fur Armwraps
  • Raider's Fur Legwraps
  • Black Wooly Coat
  • Black Wooly Tail
  • Laureate's Cap
  • Onyx Roundhorn
  • Sapphire Talonclasp Pendant
  • Simple Gold Necklace
  • Simple Gold Wing Bangles
  • River Royalist Tail Rings You already have done this, so it's 10k, yes?

Also, if I get the pendant, how much would it be to make the gem the same color as her eyes?

Thanks so much!
If you need my attention quickly, PM me. I get way too many pings.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@tigerpanda13;

Pretty dragon, I like her color combination.

Here are your apparel prices, based on complexity of drawing. c:

Raider's Fur Armwraps - 20k
Raider's Fur Legwraps -20k
Black Wooly Coat - 20k
Black Wooly Tail - 20k
Laureate's Cap - 30k
Onyx Roundhorn - 20k
Sapphire Talonclasp Pendant - 20k (no charge for color change, it can be whatever color you like)
Simple Gold Necklace - 10k
Simple Gold Wing Bangles - 10k
River Royalist Tail Rings You already have done this, so it's 10k, yes? Already done, so 10k, yep.
@tigerpanda13;

Pretty dragon, I like her color combination.

Here are your apparel prices, based on complexity of drawing. c:

Raider's Fur Armwraps - 20k
Raider's Fur Legwraps -20k
Black Wooly Coat - 20k
Black Wooly Tail - 20k
Laureate's Cap - 30k
Onyx Roundhorn - 20k
Sapphire Talonclasp Pendant - 20k (no charge for color change, it can be whatever color you like)
Simple Gold Necklace - 10k
Simple Gold Wing Bangles - 10k
River Royalist Tail Rings You already have done this, so it's 10k, yes? Already done, so 10k, yep.
@Puuka

I think... I think I'll skip the Simple Gold Necklace, since it probably wouldn't show up much anyway.

I will go with sponsoring everything else, though, if it's not too much. I don't mind if it takes you a while, and if someone pops in and wants a simple order, feel free to fill out theirs before you finish mine.

That will be 205k, right? I can send you 100k now, and then the rest closer to your finish date, or whatever. I dunno if you take payment before or after.
@Puuka

I think... I think I'll skip the Simple Gold Necklace, since it probably wouldn't show up much anyway.

I will go with sponsoring everything else, though, if it's not too much. I don't mind if it takes you a while, and if someone pops in and wants a simple order, feel free to fill out theirs before you finish mine.

That will be 205k, right? I can send you 100k now, and then the rest closer to your finish date, or whatever. I dunno if you take payment before or after.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Puuka

Sorry, but I LOVE clutter dragons. ^_^;

The only reason my dragons are naked is because I'm working on a word document that has all the apparel and the ones I own checked off.
@Puuka

Sorry, but I LOVE clutter dragons. ^_^;

The only reason my dragons are naked is because I'm working on a word document that has all the apparel and the ones I own checked off.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@tigerpanda13:

Lol! I didn't think about the simple necklace, yeah it would barely show up - hidden by her ear frills.

They're not too much, I think she's going to be pretty awesome.
I'm going to try to get her done by Friday, but if I can't, it'll be Monday before I can work on them again. My son's birthday is Friday and we're going out of town for the weekend.
So, might be some time next week before she's done if that's okay?

And, yep, 205k is perfect. What I usually do is have funds sent in advance then just let them sit in my mail until I'm finished and dragon is delivered. It's absolutely fine if you want to send 100k now and the rest upon delivery - whatever you prefer. :D
@tigerpanda13:

Lol! I didn't think about the simple necklace, yeah it would barely show up - hidden by her ear frills.

They're not too much, I think she's going to be pretty awesome.
I'm going to try to get her done by Friday, but if I can't, it'll be Monday before I can work on them again. My son's birthday is Friday and we're going out of town for the weekend.
So, might be some time next week before she's done if that's okay?

And, yep, 205k is perfect. What I usually do is have funds sent in advance then just let them sit in my mail until I'm finished and dragon is delivered. It's absolutely fine if you want to send 100k now and the rest upon delivery - whatever you prefer. :D
@Puuka

It's no trouble at all; family is far more important than pixelated dragons.

Honestly, I'm going to have to spam my sales threads and my nests and the jigsaw game in order to get the other 105k. I didn't realize being a genwunner would be so hard :/ However, I should have it by friday, and then, because so much apparel will be sponsered, maybe you'll get more business too. :P
@Puuka

It's no trouble at all; family is far more important than pixelated dragons.

Honestly, I'm going to have to spam my sales threads and my nests and the jigsaw game in order to get the other 105k. I didn't realize being a genwunner would be so hard :/ However, I should have it by friday, and then, because so much apparel will be sponsered, maybe you'll get more business too. :P
eZ5CPeG.gif
@tigerpanda

Thank you!
No problem, lol. Take your time on the rest. Like I said, unless I end up with extra time tomorrow it'll probably be after the weekend anyway.

There is a to-do list in the second post of this thread I'll update as I work on your apparel, so you can see where I am. c:
@tigerpanda

Thank you!
No problem, lol. Take your time on the rest. Like I said, unless I end up with extra time tomorrow it'll probably be after the weekend anyway.

There is a to-do list in the second post of this thread I'll update as I work on your apparel, so you can see where I am. c:
@Puuka I absolutely need one of these for my Nephele! She has quite a few things of apparel, so let me know how much it's going to run to sponsor it all and I'll get the treasure sent your way :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=612820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6129/612820_350.png[/img] [/url] Breed: Fae Genes: None Apparel: Ethereal Entourage, Starseer's Emblem, Archivist's Spellscroll, White Linen Neck Wrap, White Linen Tail Wrap, White Linen Leg Wraps, White Linen Wing Wraps, and White Linen Head Wrap.
@Puuka
I absolutely need one of these for my Nephele! She has quite a few things of apparel, so let me know how much it's going to run to sponsor it all and I'll get the treasure sent your way :)

612820_350.png

Breed: Fae
Genes: None
Apparel: Ethereal Entourage, Starseer's Emblem, Archivist's Spellscroll, White Linen Neck Wrap, White Linen Tail Wrap, White Linen Leg Wraps, White Linen Wing Wraps, and White Linen Head Wrap.
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
@mermaidia @puuka

Yay for clutter dragons! :P
Puuka's going to be quite busy this weekend, so it might not be until monday until she can finish my order, and quite potentially yours as well.

Between the two of us, though, we're going to have, like, half the apparel in the game sponsored. XD
@mermaidia @puuka

Yay for clutter dragons! :P
Puuka's going to be quite busy this weekend, so it might not be until monday until she can finish my order, and quite potentially yours as well.

Between the two of us, though, we're going to have, like, half the apparel in the game sponsored. XD
eZ5CPeG.gif
@tigerpanda13

That's all right; I've waited this long to start getting adopts, I can certainly wait a few days more :)

And haha, I know, right? I can tell I love clutter dragons because whenever I see them without their apparel, they look so strange and weird. I was trying to preview terts for Nephele in the Scrying Workshop the other day, but none of them even looked like her because they weren't buried beneath linen bandages XD
@tigerpanda13

That's all right; I've waited this long to start getting adopts, I can certainly wait a few days more :)

And haha, I know, right? I can tell I love clutter dragons because whenever I see them without their apparel, they look so strange and weird. I was trying to preview terts for Nephele in the Scrying Workshop the other day, but none of them even looked like her because they weren't buried beneath linen bandages XD
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35