Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | :Wee Dragons: Fae available! Hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@tigerpanda13: That was silly, of course she's a lady. lol. I don't know what I was thinking. xD Here she is in all of her cluttered glory! [img]http://www.sugar-shock.net/weedragons/owned/18/05.png[/img] If I made any mistakes that you notice, let me know- there are a ton of layers there.
@tigerpanda13:
That was silly, of course she's a lady. lol. I don't know what I was thinking. xD

Here she is in all of her cluttered glory!

05.png
If I made any mistakes that you notice, let me know- there are a ton of layers there.
@Puuka

OMG that is the cutest thing EVER. I'm so happy right now, you don't even know ;_:
@Puuka

OMG that is the cutest thing EVER. I'm so happy right now, you don't even know ;_:
If you need my attention quickly, PM me. I get way too many pings.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Puuka

Are you still taking orders? If so, could I place two, or would you rather limit one per customer~?
@Puuka

Are you still taking orders? If so, could I place two, or would you rather limit one per customer~?
sig%20logo_zps6hpsueyw.png

bang diddly
@Eldritch

I am still taking orders :D
And there is no limit, so order away!
@Eldritch

I am still taking orders :D
And there is no limit, so order away!
@Puuka Ahhhh yay! In that case, the first is Astra - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579/57897_350.png[/img] [/url] Element: Lightning Genes to be included: Lavender/White Irishim Apparel Addons?: Could I sponsor the Blushing Pink Rose please~? and the second order is Icarus - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=278574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2786/278574_350.png[/img] [/url] Element: He's Shadow, but could I be obnoxious and get the orange Fire-eyes instead? Genes to be included: Maize Tiger/Fire Stripes Apparel Addons?: River Royalist Tail Rings, and could I sponsor the Simple Gold Bracelets too? Sorry for all the questions ahhh - thanks very much!
@Puuka

Ahhhh yay! In that case, the first is Astra -

57897_350.png

Element: Lightning
Genes to be included: Lavender/White Irishim
Apparel Addons?: Could I sponsor the Blushing Pink Rose please~?

and the second order is Icarus -

278574_350.png

Element: He's Shadow, but could I be obnoxious and get the orange Fire-eyes instead?
Genes to be included: Maize Tiger/Fire Stripes
Apparel Addons?: River Royalist Tail Rings, and could I sponsor the Simple Gold Bracelets too?

Sorry for all the questions ahhh - thanks very much!

bang diddly
@Eldritch
Absolutely! Thank you for the order.
For prices:

10k to sponsor the Simple Gold Bracelets
20k to sponsor the Blushing Pink Rose
Plus 35k(x2) for the dragons and 10k for the River Royalist Tail Rings.

So, 110k total, if that is okay with you? c:

Oh, and I can do eyes in whatever color you like, orange/ fire is fine. :D
@Eldritch
Absolutely! Thank you for the order.
For prices:

10k to sponsor the Simple Gold Bracelets
20k to sponsor the Blushing Pink Rose
Plus 35k(x2) for the dragons and 10k for the River Royalist Tail Rings.

So, 110k total, if that is okay with you? c:

Oh, and I can do eyes in whatever color you like, orange/ fire is fine. :D
@Puuka

That's lovely, ta - I'll send the money over now~ Thanks!
@Puuka

That's lovely, ta - I'll send the money over now~ Thanks!

bang diddly
@eldritch

I got it, thanks!
I have one dragon to do before yours, but a bunch of apparel to finish on it, should be done with it tomorrow. Expect your two some time this weekend, possibly Monday if I end up really busy. (But hopefully not! lol.)
@eldritch

I got it, thanks!
I have one dragon to do before yours, but a bunch of apparel to finish on it, should be done with it tomorrow. Expect your two some time this weekend, possibly Monday if I end up really busy. (But hopefully not! lol.)
@Mermaidia @Eldritch
Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't finished your dragons or updated you.
I got really sick toward the middle of last week and ended up in emergency care. Found out I had a raging kidney infection. I've been on antibiotics for a couple of days now and am starting to feel better.
I'm going to begin working tonight on finishing your Wee Dragons. Mermaidia, yours should be done tonight or tomorrow, Eldrich, definitely before Thursday - probably tomorrow or Wednesday. c:
@Mermaidia @Eldritch
Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't finished your dragons or updated you.
I got really sick toward the middle of last week and ended up in emergency care. Found out I had a raging kidney infection. I've been on antibiotics for a couple of days now and am starting to feel better.
I'm going to begin working tonight on finishing your Wee Dragons. Mermaidia, yours should be done tonight or tomorrow, Eldrich, definitely before Thursday - probably tomorrow or Wednesday. c:
@Puuka

Ohhh nooo how horrible - take all the time you need, your health is way more important~ I hope you feel better soon!
@Puuka

Ohhh nooo how horrible - take all the time you need, your health is way more important~ I hope you feel better soon!

bang diddly
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35