Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
Support from me.
Support from me.
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
Support bump!
It could be good for the site too; with more flexibility given by layering, people may want to own more skins/accents or more copies of them, which means more orders, more blueprints, and more gem sales for staff. (Yes there are non-real money ways for users to get gems but no matter how much they circulate, in the end the majority, I would wager, come from purchases).
Support bump!
It could be good for the site too; with more flexibility given by layering, people may want to own more skins/accents or more copies of them, which means more orders, more blueprints, and more gem sales for staff. (Yes there are non-real money ways for users to get gems but no matter how much they circulate, in the end the majority, I would wager, come from purchases).
kIvALu.png
I was so disappointed when I found out this wasn't a thing that could be done.

I would love to see this implemented!
I was so disappointed when I found out this wasn't a thing that could be done.

I would love to see this implemented!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Support
Support
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
I don't see why not, so support. c:
I don't see why not, so support. c:
oghFcJ4.gif
Support! There have definitely been times when I wanted to layer accents; this would be a great feature.
Support! There have definitely been times when I wanted to layer accents; this would be a great feature.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
Support
Support
ECNdq9d.png
ALL MY YES. OMG HAVE U ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR
ALL MY YES. OMG HAVE U ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR
Support!
Support!
SUPPORT!

I mean, I've been thinking about this for a while too. The fact that you can only cover 30% of the dragon with an accent, and you need go up to a skin after that and most people decide if they need to become a skin they might as well cover every inch of the dragon made me support this idea even more! I'd love to see some of my accents together on a dragon, and I know they'll work, but right now the only way to achieve that is to combine the two accent and send to print as a different accent, which is costly, and if it involves more than one artist it's a havoc too.
SUPPORT!

I mean, I've been thinking about this for a while too. The fact that you can only cover 30% of the dragon with an accent, and you need go up to a skin after that and most people decide if they need to become a skin they might as well cover every inch of the dragon made me support this idea even more! I'd love to see some of my accents together on a dragon, and I know they'll work, but right now the only way to achieve that is to combine the two accent and send to print as a different accent, which is costly, and if it involves more than one artist it's a havoc too.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115