Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115
[quote name="MewMew34" date="2018-04-22 05:28:56" ] Yes please! I may have replied to this in the past, but I'm replying again. I want to be able to layer accents. It's not like it's completely impossible. You can view two accents at once when a dragon is wearing one and you're previewing the other somewhere. I would really like this make this a reality. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KbtU5Lk.png[/img] That is one of my dragons wearing the Crystal Rainbow accent from the 2016 Crystalline Gala, while also previewing the new Hyaline from the currently active Wavecrest Saturnalia. It's a really nice look and I'd love to be able to actually equip them both to that dragon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/B18uBNb.png[/img] Then there is this one. Previewing Sunbreak while wearing Shining Peacock Feathers. They look great together, but it's currently only doable in previews! [/quote] OMG that looks beautiful HUGE support from me
MewMew34 wrote on 2018-04-22 05:28:56:
Yes please! I may have replied to this in the past, but I'm replying again. I want to be able to layer accents. It's not like it's completely impossible. You can view two accents at once when a dragon is wearing one and you're previewing the other somewhere. I would really like this make this a reality.

KbtU5Lk.png

That is one of my dragons wearing the Crystal Rainbow accent from the 2016 Crystalline Gala, while also previewing the new Hyaline from the currently active Wavecrest Saturnalia. It's a really nice look and I'd love to be able to actually equip them both to that dragon.

B18uBNb.png

Then there is this one. Previewing Sunbreak while wearing Shining Peacock Feathers. They look great together, but it's currently only doable in previews!
OMG that looks beautiful
HUGE support from me
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I have high support in this.

If you can preview two accents together, then you should be able to add the two together. I already have multiple of dragons that would look cool if I could add two different accents/skins together.

If this was added to FR, we would have many beautiful combinations.
I have high support in this.

If you can preview two accents together, then you should be able to add the two together. I already have multiple of dragons that would look cool if I could add two different accents/skins together.

If this was added to FR, we would have many beautiful combinations.
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
I probably have supported this in the past, but I'm gonna do it again, because I still hope to see this happen. Please have accent/skin layering. I have been collecting many accents over the months, because I wanted to mix accents with many of my dragons. FR is about breeding and making our dragons look good right? So why has this been a thing before?
I probably have supported this in the past, but I'm gonna do it again, because I still hope to see this happen. Please have accent/skin layering. I have been collecting many accents over the months, because I wanted to mix accents with many of my dragons. FR is about breeding and making our dragons look good right? So why has this been a thing before?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Supppooorrttttt!!! Omg I cannot stress how much I would love to layer skins. I recently bought an accent to put over a skin (im new don't bash me xD) and I learned the hard way that you can't layer skins/accents... It was quite painful. I support this 2000%!!!
Supppooorrttttt!!! Omg I cannot stress how much I would love to layer skins. I recently bought an accent to put over a skin (im new don't bash me xD) and I learned the hard way that you can't layer skins/accents... It was quite painful. I support this 2000%!!!
I've already voiced my opinion on why I think this should be implemented, but I've
noticed a couple of odd things that might be of interest.

Has anyone else noticed how the Apparel & Skins box on your dragons bio says Apparel & Skins? Like maybe this alludes to the fact that the devs initially planned skin/accent layering but it was scrapped for whatever reason. Also is it just me or just the preview function no longer show layering?
I've already voiced my opinion on why I think this should be implemented, but I've
noticed a couple of odd things that might be of interest.

Has anyone else noticed how the Apparel & Skins box on your dragons bio says Apparel & Skins? Like maybe this alludes to the fact that the devs initially planned skin/accent layering but it was scrapped for whatever reason. Also is it just me or just the preview function no longer show layering?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
I'm pretty sure I've already commented here, but I heavily support this idea! It's super cool and could lead to some really nifty combinations.
I'm pretty sure I've already commented here, but I heavily support this idea! It's super cool and could lead to some really nifty combinations.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Support, please let this be a thing that happens someday.
Support, please let this be a thing that happens someday.
yfM68XN.gif
I support this. I was kinda disappointed when I first found out this wasn't something you could do. I do think it should probably be restricted to stacking only two or three accents/skins. That or just make it a buyable thing after two like how you can buy more apparel slots and just set a maximum number on that.
I support this. I was kinda disappointed when I first found out this wasn't something you could do. I do think it should probably be restricted to stacking only two or three accents/skins. That or just make it a buyable thing after two like how you can buy more apparel slots and just set a maximum number on that.
knhLXgs.png
Support, with a limit of two or three.
Support, with a limit of two or three.
Big support! Love this idea
Big support! Love this idea
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115