Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I think the idea is cute, though I'm kind of bummed because my birthday was back in August. :c
I think the idea is cute, though I'm kind of bummed because my birthday was back in August. :c
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I suggest a message and maybe a nice small gift for the birthday of the account, not the user! That can't be manipulated and everyone will get it after the same time on the site. Would still be a long time before someone got it, but that also means no one will miss it out and there would be lots of time to implement it
I suggest a message and maybe a nice small gift for the birthday of the account, not the user! That can't be manipulated and everyone will get it after the same time on the site. Would still be a long time before someone got it, but that also means no one will miss it out and there would be lots of time to implement it
3915_350.png
@Noctis, ooh, I like your variation on the suggestion quite a bit!
@Noctis, ooh, I like your variation on the suggestion quite a bit!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I'd really like a message from The Dark Mother, and possibly a little something to thank the clan its self for continued support of her element.

The Mods could have it so you could only have a few days/ a week to change your birth-date at the start of your account (for those which that date has long past when this came in would have the same chance), and then receive an automated message saying you have 24 hours before your date is stuck.

EDIT: Forgot to add in that the little something could be, as previously stated, a random drop of x items, but also a token/totem of your God(ess) that would stack.

Like an achievement or even possibly 'Birthday Beads' that could be added to a necklace when the craft option comes in, or something like a totem pole or idol effigy that would gain something else when the next birthday comes around.
I'd really like a message from The Dark Mother, and possibly a little something to thank the clan its self for continued support of her element.

The Mods could have it so you could only have a few days/ a week to change your birth-date at the start of your account (for those which that date has long past when this came in would have the same chance), and then receive an automated message saying you have 24 hours before your date is stuck.

EDIT: Forgot to add in that the little something could be, as previously stated, a random drop of x items, but also a token/totem of your God(ess) that would stack.

Like an achievement or even possibly 'Birthday Beads' that could be added to a necklace when the craft option comes in, or something like a totem pole or idol effigy that would gain something else when the next birthday comes around.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
@Fixeddotdice Birthday Beads are a neat idea!
@Fixeddotdice Birthday Beads are a neat idea!
dQUNkY4.png
Support

@Fixeddotdice
I like your idea :3
Support

@Fixeddotdice
I like your idea :3
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
Support!
Support!
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
Birthday of the account, like @Noctis said, sounds like the best way to implement it!

I don't know if the message should be from your deity or someone else, though - for some deities it'd be pretty out of character to send out this kind of thing! ;)
Birthday of the account, like @Noctis said, sounds like the best way to implement it!

I don't know if the message should be from your deity or someone else, though - for some deities it'd be pretty out of character to send out this kind of thing! ;)
This idea is awesome! Even if it was just a cute, funny message from your diety it would be awesome! Presents would just be a bonus!

Although people may exploit the presents so a cooldown as some people suggested might help prevent that.
This idea is awesome! Even if it was just a cute, funny message from your diety it would be awesome! Presents would just be a bonus!

Although people may exploit the presents so a cooldown as some people suggested might help prevent that.
kbqBOtG.png
Totally support!
Totally support!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24