Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
But can we buy them with gems instead of real life money? I don't have a dollar to my name and would love to get some of these features.
But can we buy them with gems instead of real life money? I don't have a dollar to my name and would love to get some of these features.
Premium membership would be cool if it's available as a Gem Marketplace item instead of just a direct-pay thing. I mean, I could buy a membership with RL cash if I wanted to, but... It'd be more fair for the general userbase if it was available in item format.

Verpets and Subeta have account-upgrade items that can be sold and traded, so maybe something like that?
Premium membership would be cool if it's available as a Gem Marketplace item instead of just a direct-pay thing. I mean, I could buy a membership with RL cash if I wanted to, but... It'd be more fair for the general userbase if it was available in item format.

Verpets and Subeta have account-upgrade items that can be sold and traded, so maybe something like that?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Citing the use of AdBlock I don't think is reason enough not to have it as an upgraded perk. That's exactly, 'Well I can't/don't use it so no one should.' and it's inward thinking.

If they're going to do upgrades, it'll likely be a single kind of upgrade offered in different time units. (ei; Weekly, Monthly)

I remind people, Upgrades likely aren't going to be tailored to a single user, it'll be to reach the widest range of people. There will probably be things you won't use and that's OK!
Citing the use of AdBlock I don't think is reason enough not to have it as an upgraded perk. That's exactly, 'Well I can't/don't use it so no one should.' and it's inward thinking.

If they're going to do upgrades, it'll likely be a single kind of upgrade offered in different time units. (ei; Weekly, Monthly)

I remind people, Upgrades likely aren't going to be tailored to a single user, it'll be to reach the widest range of people. There will probably be things you won't use and that's OK!
It's been a long time since I've used Subeta so I don't remember particulars, but I liked their account upgrades. As mentioned previously, they were tradable/sellable so it was a nice thing that anyone people could use, even if it was a roundabout way of supporting the site. I see this as something that could be used here as well, with an FR flair. :)
It's been a long time since I've used Subeta so I don't remember particulars, but I liked their account upgrades. As mentioned previously, they were tradable/sellable so it was a nice thing that anyone people could use, even if it was a roundabout way of supporting the site. I see this as something that could be used here as well, with an FR flair. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Adumbratus

Did you mean RumpELstiltskin, dearie? I'm afraid you've pinged the wrong imp!
@Adumbratus

Did you mean RumpELstiltskin, dearie? I'm afraid you've pinged the wrong imp!
@Rumplestiltskin

..I don't...

No. No I am done. I have seen where this game goes, and neither I, nor my firstborn, are having any part in it!
@Rumplestiltskin

..I don't...

No. No I am done. I have seen where this game goes, and neither I, nor my firstborn, are having any part in it!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
AHAHAHA xD

Ya know, I think it's time to put up a poll for different options. It'll be helpful to the admins, at least :3
AHAHAHA xD

Ya know, I think it's time to put up a poll for different options. It'll be helpful to the admins, at least :3
@Adumbratus

Now now dearie! Who said anything about a firstborn, hmm? I've nothing against seconds or even the exceptional third - I'm not so wicked as to be biased~

...Really though, it's happened a few times now. Ehehe! No harm no foul!
@Adumbratus

Now now dearie! Who said anything about a firstborn, hmm? I've nothing against seconds or even the exceptional third - I'm not so wicked as to be biased~

...Really though, it's happened a few times now. Ehehe! No harm no foul!
[quote]1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts? -a. No, but I would be interested in buying perks -b. Yes[/quote] A. No, but I would be interested in buying singular perks in the form of items [quote]2. Which form would you like an Upgrade? -a. Single-Option Bundle (all perks in one package) -b. Singular Perks available Separately[/quote] B. Singular Perks available Separately [quote]3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*? -a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems) -b. $10-15 (1000-1500 Gems)[/quote] C. I wouldn't [quote]4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*? -a. Less than $5 -b. More than $5[/quote] C. Either depending on the perk [quote]5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply. If you like all just say ALL -a. Forum Vista -b. Daily Autofeed -c. Bond All Familiars -d. Ad Removal -e. Other; (insert your idea(s) here)[/quote] A. Forum Vista [quote]6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought? -a. Gems Only -b. Cash Only -c. Cash or Gems[/quote] A. Gems Only [quote]7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item? -a. Direct Usage to Account -b. Movable Item[/quote] B. Movable Item 8. Optional Any additional comments? [quote]Citing the use of AdBlock I don't think is reason enough not to have it as an upgraded perk. That's exactly, 'Well I can't/don't use it so no one should.' and it's inward thinking.[/quote] It's not that. Think of it more like, if you had a button that could turn off commercials on the tv for free, why would you then pay your cable company to do the exact same thing. Adblock is available to everyone as far as I know so it would be silly for them to pay for a feature that they could easily get for free and doesn't just end at FR but can be used on every website.
Quote:
1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts?
-a. No, but I would be interested in buying perks
-b. Yes
A. No, but I would be interested in buying singular perks in the form of items
Quote:
2. Which form would you like an Upgrade?
-a. Single-Option Bundle (all perks in one package)
-b. Singular Perks available Separately
B. Singular Perks available Separately
Quote:
3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*?
-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)
-b. $10-15 (1000-1500 Gems)
C. I wouldn't
Quote:
4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*?
-a. Less than $5
-b. More than $5
C. Either depending on the perk
Quote:
5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply.
If you like all just say ALL
-a. Forum Vista
-b. Daily Autofeed
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal
-e. Other; (insert your idea(s) here)
A. Forum Vista
Quote:
6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought?
-a. Gems Only
-b. Cash Only
-c. Cash or Gems
A. Gems Only
Quote:
7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item?
-a. Direct Usage to Account
-b. Movable Item
B. Movable Item

8. Optional Any additional comments?
Quote:

It's not that. Think of it more like, if you had a button that could turn off commercials on the tv for free, why would you then pay your cable company to do the exact same thing. Adblock is available to everyone as far as I know so it would be silly for them to pay for a feature that they could easily get for free and doesn't just end at FR but can be used on every website.
I think there should be some sort of upgrade, I'd definitely take part in that if it found it worth my money. I would have loved to have taken part in the kickstarter. :(
I think there should be some sort of upgrade, I'd definitely take part in that if it found it worth my money. I would have loved to have taken part in the kickstarter. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29