Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Logout button not in dropdown popup
I have issues a lot with logging out of computers that aren't my home computer while on FR, especially when those computers are slow, because the drop down popup that houses the log out button doesn't load.

Perhaps instead of being inside the drop down menu, a small [x] could be put in the upper right hand corner of the user data area?
I have issues a lot with logging out of computers that aren't my home computer while on FR, especially when those computers are slow, because the drop down popup that houses the log out button doesn't load.

Perhaps instead of being inside the drop down menu, a small [x] could be put in the upper right hand corner of the user data area?
Tumblr
Yes, please. When the site lags sometimes the pop-ups won't load. This needs to be a button!
Yes, please. When the site lags sometimes the pop-ups won't load. This needs to be a button!
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
Yes! Logout button! I want to log out so my brother can log into his account but the dropdown popup isn't working. :/
Yes! Logout button! I want to log out so my brother can log into his account but the dropdown popup isn't working. :/
I would support this, also:

@Shadowsins @axisete the link to manually log out is:

www1.flightrising.com/login/logout

So if the dropdown isn't working, the link above will function ^^
I would support this, also:

@Shadowsins @axisete the link to manually log out is:

www1.flightrising.com/login/logout

So if the dropdown isn't working, the link above will function ^^
@chespin Thanks!
@chespin Thanks!
A logout separate of the drop down would be nice. The drop down doesnt seem to work on android phones. Or a mobile app would be good
A logout separate of the drop down would be nice. The drop down doesnt seem to work on android phones. Or a mobile app would be good