Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | - Coli keybind for next battle
1 2 3
Full support, and support for custom keybinds.
Full support, and support for custom keybinds.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
custom keybinds are also a great idea and i dont think they would be that hard to implement. adding to post
custom keybinds are also a great idea and i dont think they would be that hard to implement. adding to post
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
YESSSSSS

it's so time consuming to click for the next battle! Plus it ruins your rhythm and a bunch of other annoying things. So totally support.
YESSSSSS

it's so time consuming to click for the next battle! Plus it ruins your rhythm and a bunch of other annoying things. So totally support.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
FULL SUPPORT, it's just silly to have to switch constantly.
FULL SUPPORT, it's just silly to have to switch constantly.
Support! It would save some time :) And avoids some annoyance
Support! It would save some time :) And avoids some annoyance

Yeah, I was happy about the keyboard controls at first but they turned out basically unusable because I have to move my hands off the keyboard every battle!
Yeah, I was happy about the keyboard controls at first but they turned out basically unusable because I have to move my hands off the keyboard every battle!
support, definitely would like custom keybinds as well!
support, definitely would like custom keybinds as well!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I think this would be great, especially for regular grinders who may have to click 200+ times an hour between battles.
I think this would be great, especially for regular grinders who may have to click 200+ times an hour between battles.
Please, yes! Fantastic idea!!
Please, yes! Fantastic idea!!
as well as maybe somehow changing the capctha but i guess thats for another thread
as well as maybe somehow changing the capctha but i guess thats for another thread
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
1 2 3