Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | UPD | Semi-Anthro Shadow Ancient + ART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Support this is so cool, I love the idea of more bipedal dragons, and these fit perfectly.

Love the art as well!
Support this is so cool, I love the idea of more bipedal dragons, and these fit perfectly.

Love the art as well!
Im back
They look so goooood! Biped dragons would be sick to have here!
They look so goooood! Biped dragons would be sick to have here!
yes PLEASE
yes PLEASE
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
My lair would basically be all these. Support.
My lair would basically be all these. Support.
Lore shop closed for good :(
I want this so bad....SO BAD
I want this so bad....SO BAD
No support for any humanoid/anthro dragons species. It just doesn't seem to fit FR and I'd rather then keep all the species more in line with actual dragons and have them stay feral.
No support for any humanoid/anthro dragons species. It just doesn't seem to fit FR and I'd rather then keep all the species more in line with actual dragons and have them stay feral.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
support!!! this looks amazing, & it fits in with shadow beautifully!!! :D i love the ooze tertiary gene too!!!!
support!!! this looks amazing, & it fits in with shadow beautifully!!! :D i love the ooze tertiary gene too!!!!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
This design is great :D Not sure about Shadow though, looks more like Nature to me :3
This design is great :D Not sure about Shadow though, looks more like Nature to me :3
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-10-03 16:55:14" ] No support for any humanoid/anthro dragons species. It just doesn't seem to fit FR and I'd rather then keep all the species more in line with actual dragons and have them stay feral. [/quote] I feel similar to this. While I LOVE the design and would personally LOVE to turn my whole lair into these, I also feel it's too humanoid in comparison to all other dragon breeds. They are, in fact, look closer to Beastclans (which are mostly anthros already). This would be a great familiar idea, and it can also adds to the Beastclan lore and make them a new faction, but probably less so as a dragon breeds, modern or ancient. It might work better with modifications, but I'm not an artist so I don't really know what can be modified to make them less like beastclan and more like dragons... ><
vihuff wrote on 2019-10-03 16:55:14:
I feel similar to this.

While I LOVE the design and would personally LOVE to turn my whole lair into these, I also feel it's too humanoid in comparison to all other dragon breeds. They are, in fact, look closer to Beastclans (which are mostly anthros already). This would be a great familiar idea, and it can also adds to the Beastclan lore and make them a new faction, but probably less so as a dragon breeds, modern or ancient.

It might work better with modifications, but I'm not an artist so I don't really know what can be modified to make them less like beastclan and more like dragons... ><
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I support. The “no support” is valid, as they are a lot more anthropomorphic than fr’s usual style, but i rather think they match the style that the gaolers have. I would also love to see the ancients breaking all sorts of barriers, so why not a bipedal werewolf/gargoyle style dragon?
I would assume the fr staff would make adjustments to fit with the overall style on the site anyway
I support. The “no support” is valid, as they are a lot more anthropomorphic than fr’s usual style, but i rather think they match the style that the gaolers have. I would also love to see the ancients breaking all sorts of barriers, so why not a bipedal werewolf/gargoyle style dragon?
I would assume the fr staff would make adjustments to fit with the overall style on the site anyway
keep on living
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12