Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Rearrange Outfits on Mobile
This may be just a problem with my phone, but I’m not able to change the order of outfits on mobile. Dragging things to switch them around works in other parts of the site like the coliseum or some of the Fairgrounds games, but it’s not possible to drag apparel pieces to fix the layering.

I use mobile a lot, so this makes putting outfits together very tedious and I often just have to wait until I can do it from a computer. This is an issue with both the dragon pages and the dressing room.

If possible I’d like the ability to rearrange outfits from a mobile touch screen in the future.
This may be just a problem with my phone, but I’m not able to change the order of outfits on mobile. Dragging things to switch them around works in other parts of the site like the coliseum or some of the Fairgrounds games, but it’s not possible to drag apparel pieces to fix the layering.

I use mobile a lot, so this makes putting outfits together very tedious and I often just have to wait until I can do it from a computer. This is an issue with both the dragon pages and the dressing room.

If possible I’d like the ability to rearrange outfits from a mobile touch screen in the future.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Clean your cache
Clean your cache
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
@ByPugMrsTut
That doesn’t work for me, but if it works for other people then it’s probably just something on my end, and not a problem with FR.
@ByPugMrsTut
That doesn’t work for me, but if it works for other people then it’s probably just something on my end, and not a problem with FR.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
This has nothing to do with cache. OP is right, dressing outfits are the few places left where you cannot drag and drop on mobile (or any touchscreen devices).

For that reason, of course support. While I do use computer a lot, the time I spend on mobile had increased and when I want to dress up, it so difficult on the mobile without the ability to move things around. Sometimes I can picture the layering in my head and choose the pieces in order, but not most of the time. And many occasions I decided to add an extra piece in the end and would like it to the at the top, what do I need to do? Take everything down then select them one by one again from top to bottom... A huge hassle...

We've turned most of the site into mobile-friendly, this would be the last place where a major feature on site is yet to be mobile-friendly, and it can't happen soon enough. ^^"
This has nothing to do with cache. OP is right, dressing outfits are the few places left where you cannot drag and drop on mobile (or any touchscreen devices).

For that reason, of course support. While I do use computer a lot, the time I spend on mobile had increased and when I want to dress up, it so difficult on the mobile without the ability to move things around. Sometimes I can picture the layering in my head and choose the pieces in order, but not most of the time. And many occasions I decided to add an extra piece in the end and would like it to the at the top, what do I need to do? Take everything down then select them one by one again from top to bottom... A huge hassle...

We've turned most of the site into mobile-friendly, this would be the last place where a major feature on site is yet to be mobile-friendly, and it can't happen soon enough. ^^"
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Please
Every time I'm on mobile and have to fix an outfit, I have to
A) leave it in the wrong order (which I wouldn't do bc OCD)
Or, most likely:
B) take off everything and put it back on in the right order

And honestly? With so many apparel slots + a full hoard, doing that is a royal pain, not to say near-impossible

Please, we can already drag n drop dragons in the lair page now, let us do the same for apparel
Please
Every time I'm on mobile and have to fix an outfit, I have to
A) leave it in the wrong order (which I wouldn't do bc OCD)
Or, most likely:
B) take off everything and put it back on in the right order

And honestly? With so many apparel slots + a full hoard, doing that is a royal pain, not to say near-impossible

Please, we can already drag n drop dragons in the lair page now, let us do the same for apparel
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Please I just want to dress my dragons when im not home
Please I just want to dress my dragons when im not home
ttGfSL1.png
I would be surprised if they weren't already working on this. Mobile browsers are becoming more and more popular, especially as peoples' primary browser (I used to have to use FR almost exclusively on my phone), and the staff is definitely aware of it. I believe the trading post change was made for better mobile (and overall) accessibility? So I'm sure they're doing more to make the site as mobile-friendly as they can so as not to alienate any of their users.

But I mean yeah, big support. It's already been said but it's a hassle to have to take off everything and put it back on in order, especially when you only want to make a small change or add one thing...
I would be surprised if they weren't already working on this. Mobile browsers are becoming more and more popular, especially as peoples' primary browser (I used to have to use FR almost exclusively on my phone), and the staff is definitely aware of it. I believe the trading post change was made for better mobile (and overall) accessibility? So I'm sure they're doing more to make the site as mobile-friendly as they can so as not to alienate any of their users.

But I mean yeah, big support. It's already been said but it's a hassle to have to take off everything and put it back on in order, especially when you only want to make a small change or add one thing...
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
[quote name="@ByPugMrsTut" date="2019-08-19 14:35:42" ] Clean your cache [/quote] I think you missed the "mobile" part of this suggestion :D rearranging apparel does not work on mobile. This is a problem everyone has on mobile. Lair organization used to not work too :D Would like if it worked someday!
@ByPugMrsTut wrote on 2019-08-19 14:35:42:
Clean your cache

I think you missed the "mobile" part of this suggestion :D

rearranging apparel does not work on mobile. This is a problem everyone has on mobile.
Lair organization used to not work too :D

Would like if it worked someday!