Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Support
Support
Jeana_sig500.png
Big heart eyes
Big heart eyes
eWROVV6.png
Ooh, what a great idea!

Support!
Ooh, what a great idea!

Support!
SUPPORT! I would prefer individual apparel pieces rather than something like Vistas.
SUPPORT! I would prefer individual apparel pieces rather than something like Vistas.
Full support!
Full support!
9KurPRs.png
This is gonna frick the frickers, my fricking frick
This is gonna frick the frickers, my fricking frick
I love this idea! I think it would add a lot of personality to lairs and dragons. Total support
I love this idea! I think it would add a lot of personality to lairs and dragons. Total support
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Yes please! The exalt pillars would be a really good first vista because it doesn't require any new art and already looks great!
Yes please! The exalt pillars would be a really good first vista because it doesn't require any new art and already looks great!
Full support, these look so good! Using these would make the dragon pages look much less empty, and having them as individual items could act as a small treasure sink. If the staff went for Baldwin/Swipp/gem versions, though, I'd be more inclined to see them as an item with multiple uses like a few other pet sites do :>
Full support, these look so good! Using these would make the dragon pages look much less empty, and having them as individual items could act as a small treasure sink. If the staff went for Baldwin/Swipp/gem versions, though, I'd be more inclined to see them as an item with multiple uses like a few other pet sites do :>
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
This is an amazing idea...

Maybe you could even import your own backgrounds, kind of similar to uploading a wallpaper?
This is an amazing idea...

Maybe you could even import your own backgrounds, kind of similar to uploading a wallpaper?
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16