Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Select several item in CRs
Every time I make a crossroads with someone, and have to send them several items, it's so annoying, because you can only select an item at once then you have to search again for another etc
I don't know if you understand, but I would like it to be the same as when we select apparels in the Dressing Room, you can select many without having the "search" window closed
Every time I make a crossroads with someone, and have to send them several items, it's so annoying, because you can only select an item at once then you have to search again for another etc
I don't know if you understand, but I would like it to be the same as when we select apparels in the Dressing Room, you can select many without having the "search" window closed
C4HAOhr.gif
Support!

With this I would like to be able to pick all three dragons at the same time instead of selecting each one individually. They could be highlighted or get a check on the bottom corner so you know that the dragon was selected so you dont select the same one twice (this would be a nice QOL improvement anyway).
Support!

With this I would like to be able to pick all three dragons at the same time instead of selecting each one individually. They could be highlighted or get a check on the bottom corner so you know that the dragon was selected so you dont select the same one twice (this would be a nice QOL improvement anyway).
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Support. MUCH SUPPORT.
Support. MUCH SUPPORT.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
please, yes, if I am sending a full set of prismatic silks (ie under 16 items) via pm or cr it would be nice to be able to checkbox select and have things attach.

(it wouldn't work for numbers greater than capacity of the pm or cr but there's already site coding for checking room for dragons in den counters and pm or cr slots are kind of analogous).
please, yes, if I am sending a full set of prismatic silks (ie under 16 items) via pm or cr it would be nice to be able to checkbox select and have things attach.

(it wouldn't work for numbers greater than capacity of the pm or cr but there's already site coding for checking room for dragons in den counters and pm or cr slots are kind of analogous).
So much support for selecting things in a "queue". Would help eliminate errors in selecting dragons/the same stack twice.

These are in other threads, but also support for holding items in escrow and/or marking dragons/items already in trades with a marker like the little AH or Coli icons on the dergs' lair pages and greying out the icon a little. The tech exists (even if it might have to be bludgeoned into place with a big wrench...)
So much support for selecting things in a "queue". Would help eliminate errors in selecting dragons/the same stack twice.

These are in other threads, but also support for holding items in escrow and/or marking dragons/items already in trades with a marker like the little AH or Coli icons on the dergs' lair pages and greying out the icon a little. The tech exists (even if it might have to be bludgeoned into place with a big wrench...)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Item selection menus badly need a revamp, and this function might be too complicated to add before the entire thing gets overhauled - but if not, I'd love to see it, and either way it definitely needs to be part of the new version.
Item selection menus badly need a revamp, and this function might be too complicated to add before the entire thing gets overhauled - but if not, I'd love to see it, and either way it definitely needs to be part of the new version.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
P l e a s e. i'm running a thread of give 1 gem, get an item and i would love to be able to put multiple items not only in CRs, but also in PMs.
P l e a s e. i'm running a thread of give 1 gem, get an item and i would love to be able to put multiple items not only in CRs, but also in PMs.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!