Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Bar for the Bestiary?
1 2
[quote name="@REC" date="2019-10-13 23:33:11" ] I remembered something I pondered on before! Wouldn't it be really cool to see where a familiar is located?? Since it says the level of bonding it'd be really cool if you could click any to get to the dragon with which it's bonding and speed it up, espec if you have a lot of dragons... and familiars! Idk, would probably be a lot of work for the devs :o [/quote] You can click the wing icon and it'll take you to the dragon the familiar is on! Though tbh bonding from the lair seems faster, especially if you're on PC...
@REC wrote on 2019-10-13 23:33:11:
I remembered something I pondered on before!

Wouldn't it be really cool to see where a familiar is located??

Since it says the level of bonding it'd be really cool if you could click any to get to the dragon with which it's bonding and speed it up, espec if you have a lot of dragons... and familiars! Idk, would probably be a lot of work for the devs :o
You can click the wing icon and it'll take you to the dragon the familiar is on! Though tbh bonding from the lair seems faster, especially if you're on PC...
ooh people still reply on my thread :0

But, yes, I agree bonding from Lair is faster and way simpler!
ooh people still reply on my thread :0

But, yes, I agree bonding from Lair is faster and way simpler!
UZ6dqn4.png
Oooh! I have failed to realize this for all this time, thanks! It comes in handy when I have multiple identical familiars in hoard but aren't sure which dragon has it after double checking available familiars to place out.

Also, I really desire this search bar thing still, all the contributions within this thread are golden!

[edit: i am less in touch with FR than i am with myself cuz i thought i was gonna see the bestiary revamp coming but unfortunately......]
Oooh! I have failed to realize this for all this time, thanks! It comes in handy when I have multiple identical familiars in hoard but aren't sure which dragon has it after double checking available familiars to place out.

Also, I really desire this search bar thing still, all the contributions within this thread are golden!

[edit: i am less in touch with FR than i am with myself cuz i thought i was gonna see the bestiary revamp coming but unfortunately......]
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
I would like to see Coli venues added in the search filter.
I would like to see Coli venues added in the search filter.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
@BittytheKhajiit

Not enough venues to justify this tbf
@BittytheKhajiit

Not enough venues to justify this tbf
UZ6dqn4.png
1 2