Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change the Rarity on Bat Wings
1 2
Yes, please, PLEASE, change the drop rates on these blasted wings. I do not want to level 150+ dragons to lvl 11 hunting for these silly things.
Yes, please, PLEASE, change the drop rates on these blasted wings. I do not want to level 150+ dragons to lvl 11 hunting for these silly things.
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
[quote]What makes something a regular drop versus an occasional drop, and how is that conveyed if not via the star rating?[/quote] Regular drops are one specific food item (the rooster in that case) and one trinket or dragonmade material (the fan), plus the familiar. In the case of elemental familiars, you can add elemental eggs and runestones to that list. The bat wing USED to be the regular drop from the Cockatrice, but this was changed a while ago, when the roosters were added. It's now a "bonus" item. from that specific enemy.
Quote:
What makes something a regular drop versus an occasional drop, and how is that conveyed if not via the star rating?

Regular drops are one specific food item (the rooster in that case) and one trinket or dragonmade material (the fan), plus the familiar. In the case of elemental familiars, you can add elemental eggs and runestones to that list.

The bat wing USED to be the regular drop from the Cockatrice, but this was changed a while ago, when the roosters were added. It's now a "bonus" item. from that specific enemy.
hey, quick and fun update: i have 3 delicate bat wings, and just got an eliminate drop. in the woodland path. that's right! i've had more luck with eliminate than i have with delicate bat wings! go figure
hey, quick and fun update: i have 3 delicate bat wings, and just got an eliminate drop. in the woodland path. that's right! i've had more luck with eliminate than i have with delicate bat wings! go figure
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
I also got an eliminate from the woodland path, and I have 8 bat wings. Bat wings are ridiculously hard to get!
I also got an eliminate from the woodland path, and I have 8 bat wings. Bat wings are ridiculously hard to get!
tDeKDnH.png
Agreeing. I had a post that was similar and all the same things were brought up.
Agreeing. I had a post that was similar and all the same things were brought up.
Please don't quote me.
1 2