Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flowerfall bundle
1 2 3 4
I support this and would love to buy a whole set of flowerfalls.
I support this and would love to buy a whole set of flowerfalls.
Support! The red rose flowerfall has been on the market for how long and it's STILL crazy difficult to get, so if nothing changes I don't see a lot of these new colors being obtainable for the average player for a good long while. which is kind of a huge bummer.
Support! The red rose flowerfall has been on the market for how long and it's STILL crazy difficult to get, so if nothing changes I don't see a lot of these new colors being obtainable for the average player for a good long while. which is kind of a huge bummer.
I'd love a flowerfall bundle. GIVE ME ALL THE FLOWERFALLS. 100% support.
I'd love a flowerfall bundle. GIVE ME ALL THE FLOWERFALLS. 100% support.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Yes please omg. SUPPORT
Yes please omg. SUPPORT
61737_s.gif
big fat support
big fat support
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
Yes please, support! I would so buy a bundle of flowerfalls. I can always use more, because I would rather not buy them from auction.
Yes please, support! I would so buy a bundle of flowerfalls. I can always use more, because I would rather not buy them from auction.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Ohhh I like this idea, I'd definitely be willing to pick up a bundle even if I don't have plans for using all the colors, just for convenience's sake. Anything that makes them easier to get a hold of in general would be an improvement.
Support.
Ohhh I like this idea, I'd definitely be willing to pick up a bundle even if I don't have plans for using all the colors, just for convenience's sake. Anything that makes them easier to get a hold of in general would be an improvement.
Support.
support
support
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Love love this idea. I don't have the RL time to haunt the marketplace at 2 a.m. my time.
Love love this idea. I don't have the RL time to haunt the marketplace at 2 a.m. my time.
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
1 2 3 4