Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon's personal haords
1 2 3 4
This is the basic idea: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3P4l0XG.jpg[/img] Each dragon can have it's own person hoard, to which you can add items. It will work similar to a vault, where you cannot access the items unless you go directly to the Personal Hoard. ( However possibly you could use the items directly from the personal hoard, so you do not have to withdraw the item then find it in your hoard to use it ). This will be useful for: [list] [*]Apparel that you own for your dragon, but do not have enough slots yet [*]Genes you plan to put on your dragon when you want to [*]Lore items you wish for your dragon to own [*]Familiars associated with that dragon (most likely familiars awakened with using that dragon) [*]Scroll of renaming, for when you're deciding on a name [*]Scroll of eternal youth, if you intend to permababy that dragon after breeding / are just waiting [*]Hoarding of certain items, which you may intend for that specific dragon to hoard. [*]Showing off items you own, without having to use screenshots[/list] Of course it will have other uses, as people will use these as multiple vaults, but I do not see this as a problem. If people want to be super organized, why not let them? I'm not sure whether or not you could add treasure and gems. Items would stack up to 99, or not stack, like normal. You cannot sell, trade, or exalt a dragon while it has items - in case you forget you have items on the dragon before you sell them. I know this would be super useful for me!
This is the basic idea:

3P4l0XG.jpg

Each dragon can have it's own person hoard, to which you can add items. It will work similar to a vault, where you cannot access the items unless you go directly to the Personal Hoard. ( However possibly you could use the items directly from the personal hoard, so you do not have to withdraw the item then find it in your hoard to use it ).

This will be useful for:
  • Apparel that you own for your dragon, but do not have enough slots yet
  • Genes you plan to put on your dragon when you want to
  • Lore items you wish for your dragon to own
  • Familiars associated with that dragon (most likely familiars awakened with using that dragon)
  • Scroll of renaming, for when you're deciding on a name
  • Scroll of eternal youth, if you intend to permababy that dragon after breeding / are just waiting
  • Hoarding of certain items, which you may intend for that specific dragon to hoard.
  • Showing off items you own, without having to use screenshots

Of course it will have other uses, as people will use these as multiple vaults, but I do not see this as a problem. If people want to be super organized, why not let them?
I'm not sure whether or not you could add treasure and gems.
Items would stack up to 99, or not stack, like normal.

You cannot sell, trade, or exalt a dragon while it has items - in case you forget you have items on the dragon before you sell them.

I know this would be super useful for me!
Dragons with lore up for adoption
Support! The mockup you made looks really nice, too. :O

I’d love to be able to give gems and shiny trinkets to my clan’s merchant, or books and plants to my historian. This would be a fun addition! Maybe each dragon could start with 10-20 slots, and then more slots could be purchased with Treasure? Buying more slots could either unlock slots for your whole clan (like buying wardrobe slots), or just for that dragon (in which case they should be fairly cheap).
Support! The mockup you made looks really nice, too. :O

I’d love to be able to give gems and shiny trinkets to my clan’s merchant, or books and plants to my historian. This would be a fun addition! Maybe each dragon could start with 10-20 slots, and then more slots could be purchased with Treasure? Buying more slots could either unlock slots for your whole clan (like buying wardrobe slots), or just for that dragon (in which case they should be fairly cheap).
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support. I'd like to be able to show items a dragon hoards without putting the BB code for the items in the bio (as there is a character limit with bios). :)
Support. I'd like to be able to show items a dragon hoards without putting the BB code for the items in the bio (as there is a character limit with bios). :)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
YES!
YES!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
This does sound pretty nice, particularly the way you laid it out!
This does sound pretty nice, particularly the way you laid it out!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I like this version a lot -somebody has an awful one where all items you add to the personal-hoard are destroyed if you remove them. This would be so much better.

I'd love to be able to toss gene scrolls into the personal hoard for project dragons, that would be great, since sometimes I like to wait til everything is accumulated before applying -gives me time to consider my choices.

I've got a lot of stuff building up in my vault that would be fun for my dragons to hold when it suits their personality. And I like the idea of giving them awakened familiars and apparel I don't have the slots for yet but still letting them hold it for when I do.

If this becomes a thing though I'd want a way to search across all those mini-hoards, because it would be incredibly frustrating to have to go dragon by dragon to find something I know I equipped to one of them but can't find. It's bad enough trying to find an equipped familiar when I don't remember who has it.

Maybe even have a hoard tab that lets you see all that stuff together but divided by dragon or something? Otherwise it's too easy for stuff to get lost especially in big lairs.
I like this version a lot -somebody has an awful one where all items you add to the personal-hoard are destroyed if you remove them. This would be so much better.

I'd love to be able to toss gene scrolls into the personal hoard for project dragons, that would be great, since sometimes I like to wait til everything is accumulated before applying -gives me time to consider my choices.

I've got a lot of stuff building up in my vault that would be fun for my dragons to hold when it suits their personality. And I like the idea of giving them awakened familiars and apparel I don't have the slots for yet but still letting them hold it for when I do.

If this becomes a thing though I'd want a way to search across all those mini-hoards, because it would be incredibly frustrating to have to go dragon by dragon to find something I know I equipped to one of them but can't find. It's bad enough trying to find an equipped familiar when I don't remember who has it.

Maybe even have a hoard tab that lets you see all that stuff together but divided by dragon or something? Otherwise it's too easy for stuff to get lost especially in big lairs.
I personally prefer the item sink version, but I'm an option between nothing and this, I definitely would pick this. It would be fun for dragons to have their own little hoards.
I personally prefer the item sink version, but I'm an option between nothing and this, I definitely would pick this. It would be fun for dragons to have their own little hoards.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support!

I need this, a couple of my dragons collect things and it’s would work work lovely for them.
Support!

I need this, a couple of my dragons collect things and it’s would work work lovely for them.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Support, this would be so cool!
Support, this would be so cool!
Support! This would be great :D
Support! This would be great :D
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3 4